evolution or creation

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
evolution or creation

Does it really matter whether all living things evolved or were created? What difference does it really make? Does it matter that a growing number of intelligent people chose to live their lives without the added baggage of religion?or evolution ,athiesm ?How does that affect the individual and their right to make up their own minds? You like religion?athism ,evolution? Good for you! I don't have one damn use for it. What do you care? Should you? Should I? Who cares? Get it? Nobody should care.

Our great advantage in living TODAY rather than in those mean old dark ages is that we can believe what we want without fear of punishment. A person's thoughts and beliefs are free and not subject to anyone's judgment.

So let people believe or not believe, and stop telling them they're wrong. Since there is really no difference between believing or not believing something that can neither be proven nor disproven, what's this "discussion" about anyway? There is nothing to gain but time wasted.

Be a good person, live by the golden rule and be happy. That's what you're here for. Prepare yourself for absolutely nothing thereafter. You're born, you live, you die. Finito! I've accepted that long ago. The religious fanatics and evolitionist are scared to death of the thought, no matter how much sense it makes. Evolution or creation? Show me one dead person who gives a damn. how your life is enhanced by evolution or creation? how??? or king quinn crap???
cheers your big sir loin...

Jesus' appears in my dump, worth $6,000
Cameras catch 'Son of God' around the toilet, images sold on eBay

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Big difference is evolution

Big difference is evolution is fact, and religion/creationism is nonsense.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
The reason why I care what

The reason why I care what others believe is because those beliefs are affecting me and those I care about.  Those beliefs are playing large roles in my government and it's just wrong. 

While I'd like to know how we came to be, I also know that I probably will ever have that knowledge.  Again, I don't care if someone  thinks god made this world or not; I care that this religious idea is being taught as truth alongside of science.  Why do we not also teach the Native American creation story and call that science as well?

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
  hey you pig face. Is

hey you pig face.

Is Evolution a Theory, a Fact, or a Law?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
We have an asshat troll

We have an asshat troll here!

It's a fact and a theory. A law is a mathematical formula. Get a science education higher than 3rd grade.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Please refrain from ad

Please refrain from ad homs.  Play nice or don't play at all.  

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
do you You like religion,

do you You like religion, Atheism ,evolution? Good for you! I don't have one damn use for it. What do you care? Should you? Should I? Who cares? Get it?
 yes  We have an asshat troll here! and is called MattShizzle ,

The Patrician
The Patrician's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin wrote: do you You

Sir Loin wrote:
do you You like religion, Atheism ,evolution? Good for you! I don't have one damn use for it. What do you care? Should you? Should I? Who cares? Get it?
yes We have an asshat troll here! and is called MattShizzle ,

I imagine the families of everyone killed by religious extremists probably care.  And if you don't then why are you here?

Bye.

Freedom of religious belief is an inalienable right. Stuffing that belief down other people's throats is not.

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bye. your big sirloin... 

Bye.

your big sirloin... 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin wrote: do you You

Sir Loin wrote:
yes We have an asshat troll here! and is called MattShizzle ,

Sir Loin, consider this your official warning.  Ad hominems will not be tolerated.   

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin wrote: Does it

Sir Loin wrote:
Does it really matter whether all living things evolved or were created? What difference does it really make? Does it matter that a growing number of intelligent people chose to live their lives without the added baggage of religion?or evolution ,athiesm ?How does that affect the individual and their right to make up their own minds? You like religion?athism ,evolution? Good for you! I don't have one damn use for it. What do you care? Should you? Should I? Who cares? Get it? Nobody should care.

Its like math, useless to you need it. An averge person isn't going to use it daily, but evolution is the bases of a lot of ideas and how we are we, something I'd think people would like to know. Really though all you are suggesting is the dumbing down of a population. This is rediculas, short sited, and dangerous.

Quote:
Our great advantage in living TODAY rather than in those mean old dark ages is that we can believe what we want without fear of punishment. A person's thoughts and beliefs are free and not subject to anyone's judgment.

By law there is no punishment, in fact there are laws that protect people's right to hold opinions and voice them. These are things I value, to an extream most people who claim to value them would be taken back from. Everyone includeing those who you disagree with are allowed to hold views and voice them, this would include racists, homophombs, and the alike. That said I still have a right to disagree and anyone's opinion voice is by defult up for judgment. YOU DO IT YOURSELF JUST NOW. "I don't have one damn use for it." YOU JUST JUDGED IDEAS. btw to continue this convo you'll have to keep doing it.

Quote:
So let people believe or not believe, and stop telling them they're wrong. Since there is really no difference between believing or not believing something that can neither be proven nor disproven, what's this "discussion" about anyway? There is nothing to gain but time wasted.

There is a difference, that whole negative and positive atrubt kinda points it out. Also if something exists it should be provable and if you thought it was a waste of time why do you ingage in it?

Quote:
Be a good person, live by the golden rule and be happy. That's what you're here for. Prepare yourself for absolutely nothing thereafter. You're born, you live, you die. Finito! I've accepted that long ago. The religious fanatics and evolitionist are scared to death of the thought, no matter how much sense it makes. Evolution or creation? Show me one dead person who gives a damn. how your life is enhanced by evolution or creation? how??? or king quinn crap???
cheers your big sir loin...

Sitting back an letting shit happen is easier and less complicated, but I doubt anyone who got anything done had such an view point. Evolution isn't about death its about life, look into it.

Quote:
Is Evolution a Theory, a Fact, or a Law?

Google is god

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey you pariahjanebronze

hey you pariahjane
bronze Moderator  , I'm Shaking In My Boots for your waning.
cheerze your real big sir loin../.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin wrote: hey you

Sir Loin wrote:
hey you pariahjane
bronze Moderator , I'm Shaking In My Boots for your waning.
cheerze your real big sir loin../.

I'd prefer not to ban you, so please knock it off.  If you persist, then I will ban you. 

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey you  High Level

hey you  
High Level Moderator
Rational VIP! Voiderest
 is Google your god?

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
so  you had I'd  prefer

so  you had I'd  prefer not to ban me  , if  I   knock it off.  If  I persist, then YOU  will ban ME .
CAN I KEEP Shaking In My Boots for your waRningS????.

The Patrician
The Patrician's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin, looking at your

Sir Loin, looking at your messages makes me feel a deep sense of pity for your keyboard.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sir Loin wrote: so you had

Sir Loin wrote:
so you had I'd prefer not to ban me , if I knock it off. If I persist, then YOU will ban ME .
CAN I KEEP Shaking In My Boots for your waRningS????.

Sir Loin,

You are openly antagonizing members and mods. This is the last warning, refrain from doing so otherwise the next move will be a block/ban without warning.

Thanks,

Mod Team 

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
How many IPs  can I get ON

How many IPs  can I get ON THIS forum ?

Sir Loin
Sir Loin's picture
User is offlineOffline
hey you stupid BGHHigh Level

hey you stupid BGH
High Level Moderator
How many IPs  can I get ON THIS forum ?

J.H
User is offlineOffline
Biomimetics: Drawing Inspiration From the Design in Living Thing

[MOD EDIT]

Spam eliminated. See next post by voiderest regarding this issue. 

Voided
User is offlineOffline
The Rules wrote: 2.4. Spam.

The Rules wrote:
2.4. Spam.
The posting of spam to promote products, sites, or services not affiliated with RationalResponders.com, FreethinkingingTeens.com, Atheistnetwork.com, InfidelGuy.com, FreethoughtMedia.com, or any other site in the NoGodNetwork.com roof is strictly prohibited. Interested parties are welcome to take out ad-space at our affordable rates instead. Contact Offenders will be exiled and content deleted on sight.

Cross-postings, hit-and-run proselytism, and other posts that create unreasonable janitor-chores for the moderators may be removed without notice and sanctioned either by exile or temporary ban depending on the nature of the spam at the call of the moderator.

Consider this a warning J.H

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm guessing the troll's

I'm guessing the troll's banned by now.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Shouldn't this be in

Shouldn't this be in trollville by the way?