Cultist Jack Chick appeals to emotion more than I've ever seen.

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cultist Jack Chick appeals to emotion more than I've ever seen.

English - Fair Tales

English - Fairy Tales
©2007 by Jack T. Chick LLC
See this tract in other languages
">E-mail this tract to a friend.
If any images do not load, simply right-click (Windows) or control-click (Macintosh) on the picture placeholder and select, "Show Picture."
Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
On his website, he actually

On his website, he actually states that he was inspired by the Chinese and Russian Communist regimes that use comics to indoctrinate kids with their politics. Chick's tracts don't simply appeal to emotion, they slander, use horrible propaganda and are generally fucking ignorant.

I've yet to see a theist who wasn't personally insulted by his garbage!

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's a funny guy. My

He's a funny guy.

My favorite ones are the D&D one (wherein a teenager commits suicide upon the death of her D&D character), and the one with the Snively Whiplash-esque professor teaching the "lie" of evolution to the class, and reacting in an almost violent manner to the calm and quiet Christian who tries to cast doubt upon evolution. The best part is when the student claims that God holds atoms together. 

ISH
ISH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Irony?

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I'd not heard of Jack Chick before I read this comic. And then read the comic a second time. I checked Mr Chick on Wikipedia etc and i still don't believe that he's pro Christian.

I mean, surely he doesn't expect this obnoxious drivel to convert anyone to Christianity? When I read it I assumed he had to be an atheist spy...subverting the enemy from within.

If he is a Christian, it's all to the good anyway. We atheists can sit back, open a beer and let the religious like him convert other people to a state of incredulity.

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was visiting my grandma in

I was visiting my grandma in the Ozarks when I was a wee young lad.  Alongside the highway was a Jack Chick tract about the D&D story.  At that time I was interested in the game so I read the story.  I was probably six years old and I thought it was complete bullshit.  Jack Chick helped me develop my Atheism, so his tracts were good for something.  

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
User is offlineOffline
ISH wrote: Maybe I'm

ISH wrote:

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I'd not heard of Jack Chick before I read this comic. And then read the comic a second time. I checked Mr Chick on Wikipedia etc and i still don't believe that he's pro Christian.

I mean, surely he doesn't expect this obnoxious drivel to convert anyone to Christianity? When I read it I assumed he had to be an atheist spy...subverting the enemy from within.

If he is a Christian, it's all to the good anyway. We atheists can sit back, open a beer and let the religious like him convert other people to a state of incredulity.

His website is chick.com he uses kent hovind alot.

Not to mention hes in the KJV cult. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
His stuff is garbage. Wish

His stuff is garbage. Wish there were more parodies.

Lot2
Theist
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)