My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

meme
Posts: 1
Joined: 2006-07-24
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

I AM ON THIS WEBSITE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE OR DO NOT BELIEVE. AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR..WELL IT REMINDS ME OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD MEN GATHERED AROUND A TABLE TRYING TO IMPRESS THE OTHER WITH WHO COULD SOUND THE SMARTEST OR WHO KNEW THE LONGEST WORD OR WHO COULD TRIP THE OTHER UP WITH SOME SORT OF WORD PLAY TYPE LOGIC.

YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD. WHICH YOU ARE. IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THEN YOU WOULD NOT CARE SO MUCH. IT IS EVERYONE CHOICE TO MAKE WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO. I NEVER TRY TO SHOVE ANYTHING DOWN ANYONES THROAT. BUT YOU TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL STUPID IF THEY HAVE AN OPINION NOT LIKE YOURS WHICH IS IN ITSELF NON-INTELLECTUAL.

IF YOU WERE INTELLECTUALS YOU WOULD GIVE IN TO THE FACT THAT GOD MAY EXIST. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD. I KEEP HEARING THIS. WHEN I ASK THIS I GET IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE. WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS REALLY BLUE? IT IS ALL ABSTRACT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. I COULD NEVER PROVE TO YOU THAT GOD EXIST BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. EVERYTHING IS BASED ON FAITH AND BELIEF. NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

[edit in by mod: this post was originally posted in the wrong place, so we created a thread for it]


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

meme wrote:
I AM ON THIS WEBSITE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE OR DO NOT BELIEVE. AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR..WELL IT REMINDS ME OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD MEN GATHERED AROUND A TABLE TRYING TO IMPRESS THE OTHER WITH WHO COULD SOUND THE SMARTEST OR WHO KNEW THE LONGEST WORD OR WHO COULD TRIP THE OTHER UP WITH SOME SORT OF WORD PLAY TYPE LOGIC.

Well so far you haven't quite figured it out, but maybe you'll get there.

Quote:
YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD.
WHICH YOU ARE.

Well you can't fight against something you don't think is there, but assuming you're speaking metaphorically, we'll go on.

Quote:
IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THEN YOU WOULD NOT CARE SO MUCH.

If you are so content that there is a god you wouldn't have cared enough to write us about it. Sound low and foolish, the way I just did that? You see, many of the people who would help you see through the haze of religion do it because they care they care about you, humanity, themselves, and reality. It would be really easy for me not to give a shit about how ridiculous some theists can be, and just mind my own business. However I'm not that guy... I care about you, or I wouldn't be here.

Quote:
IT IS EVERYONE CHOICE TO MAKE WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO.

I agree. We're a small tool for people to use in regards to that decision.

Quote:
I NEVER TRY TO SHOVE ANYTHING DOWN ANYONES THROAT. BUT YOU TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL STUPID IF THEY HAVE AN OPINION NOT LIKE YOURS WHICH IS IN ITSELF NON-INTELLECTUAL.

You see what you just did? You've got a post in all capital letters, denoting that your screaming. You then go on to scream at me that you never shove anything down anyones throat, while going down my throat. You then proceed to call me stupid, while getting mad at me for making people feel stupid.

I figure, I made you feel stupid. Eh?

Quote:
IF YOU WERE INTELLECTUALS YOU WOULD GIVE IN TO THE FACT THAT GOD MAY EXIST.

We do.

Quote:
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

We don't assert that there is definetly not a god, we assert that there's no good reason to believe in a god. (not a rational one at least)

Quote:
I KEEP HEARING THIS. WHEN I ASK THIS I GET IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE. WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS REALLY BLUE? IT IS ALL ABSTRACT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

There are different levels of knowledge and belief. God belief would not fall anywhere on the "belief scale" as someone who said "the sky is blue." Call things abstract if you want, still some things have more evidence to point to their truth than others. There are no gods that have enough evidence, to accept the existence of.

Quote:
I COULD NEVER PROVE TO YOU THAT GOD EXIST BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

And therefore God wouldn't hold up in court, and he wouldn't hold up to science. Thanks, but no thanks.

Quote:
EVERYTHING IS BASED ON FAITH AND BELIEF.

If that is true, than I can use faith to believe in anything. I could say that the "Snarfwidget is God! Aceept it on faith, I can't prove it to you 100%!"

Quote:
NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

Actually some things are.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

meme wrote:

YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD.

War, in the metaphorical sense. Getting rid of beliefs requires education, debate, and communication.

In this country you have the right to free speech.

You don't, however, have the right to be taken seriously.


HeliosOfTheSun
Posts: 42
Joined: 2006-07-04
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Quote:
EVERYTHING IS BASED ON FAITH AND BELIEF.

Im with ya! Laughing out loud I believe in the Flying Spagetti Monster, but no one hear believes me either. Dont worry, our faith in our bullshit gods might make other people convert. Good Luck Laughing out loud !

Understand that your faith and belief came from your elders. When you were born you had no faith in "God", you were athesist. I'll let that soak that in for a sec... Okay. Same happened to for parents, so-on so-on. You could have been told that MelMel (Sapient's Profile Pic) was a God and though him you will go to MelMel's house called Heaven. Funny thing, you'd believe it. If it sounds to ridiclous to you, go read your Bible, were horses can die more than once, the world is flat, plants grew without the sun, the world is 6,000 years old, and people lived in whales.

Quote:
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

Hmm.

1. Fossils (Disproves Age of Earth)
2. Evoultion (Disproves Adam and Eve)
3. Embrology (Also disproves Adam and Eve)

Course those are only 3 examples.

Quote:
I COULD NEVER PROVE TO YOU THAT GOD EXIST BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

That could be a problem, uh? I think you answered the qoute above then.

Quote:
NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD.

Homo Spiaen Spiaen (Us), this world is 100% their are no Cro-Magon or Neterhral walking around in your near by mall, if their are you might be on CNN or Opera.

Quote:
ACCEPT THAT.

What? That I proved theirs something 100% on Earth (Cause if you said Universe I would have put more things down)? Or that I qouted you numerous times to prove your irrantionally? I will.


spentley
Posts: 64
Joined: 2006-06-29
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

meme wrote:

YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD. WHICH YOU ARE.

I want to go to war with god. 1 on 1. Im gonna beat the crap outta that tird. Ive got this really fancy move... anyway, he won't see it commin. I'm gonna slap him around for a bit, then... continue with life i guess.

I'm not going to jump in a cage with wild lions and prove god doesn't exist by letting them eat me (this does happen). I would rather call god on, like so. If hes there, I am gonna fuck him up.

Relatively Joking, this is my own personal way of proof to myself there is no god, frivolous as it might sound.

I think there is a lot of evidence that proves that an omnipotent being doesn't exists. If there does happen to be a god, i think we are such a small minute detail in 'what is' that, he doesn't care that much about us.

As you can see, being Athiest. I still consider the possibility of a god.

overall, your kinda silly!

God is the omnimax creator by definition of major religions. If there is evidence that the religion is incorrect about the nature of reality, then there is evidence that the God the religion defines does not exist.


Atheist_Scathe
Posts: 69
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Quote:
I AM ON THIS WEBSITE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE OR DO NOT BELIEVE. AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR..WELL IT REMINDS ME OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD MEN GATHERED AROUND A TABLE TRYING TO IMPRESS THE OTHER WITH WHO COULD SOUND THE SMARTEST OR WHO KNEW THE LONGEST WORD OR WHO COULD TRIP THE OTHER UP WITH SOME SORT OF WORD PLAY TYPE LOGIC.

Hi meme, thanks for the love! :smt055 You know, even 21-year-old King Cobra malt liquor-drinking heavy-metal-listening geezer atheists like me find it sorta rude when people come on here typing in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING. See what I mean? So aggressive and mean. :oops: Hey, you know, here's an idea! Maybe instead of attacking us on such specious and patently silly grounds why don't you STICK AROUND, you might even LEARN something! Who knows?! Laughing out loud You know, that's how people sorta win arguments: by using really EXCITING, fancy, SCARY things like REASON and LOGIC! Who woulda known?! :shock:

Quote:
YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD.

Yeah well, you know, I'm sure we're all under the influence of bogey-man Satan!!! :smt096 Hmm, or maybe it's just that we've come to a conclusion and we want to help others who are maybe interested come to our conclusion too, yay!!! :smt056

Quote:
WHICH YOU ARE. IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THEN YOU WOULD NOT CARE SO MUCH.

Wow, you know if you'd not put that in all caps and been so goddammed provocative and combative you might've ACTUALLY sorta made that the first somewhat intelligent thing you've said so far! Wow! But you're begging the question: people like me were indoctrinated in Christ-mythology from the time that we were old enough to walk, practically, and now that we know better we feel this *strange* responsibility to our fellow human beings who are still deluded. At least, that's how I see it, basically. When you discover that the thing you've poured RIDICULOUS quantities of time and attention into is a complete fucking myth then you kind of have a different perspective on it and you DO care.

Quote:
IT IS EVERYONE CHOICE TO MAKE WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO.

Very disingenious of you, you pompous windbag. I never said aught else and I think this should go without saying.

Quote:
I NEVER TRY TO SHOVE ANYTHING DOWN ANYONES THROAT. BUT YOU TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL STUPID IF THEY HAVE AN OPINION NOT LIKE YOURS WHICH IS IN ITSELF NON-INTELLECTUAL.

Yeah, your little rant is really making me see the error of my ways. I'm sure it'll change the entire way we do things here. Laughing out loud

Quote:
IF YOU WERE INTELLECTUALS YOU WOULD GIVE IN TO THE FACT THAT GOD MAY EXIST.

I'll respond to your point by saying that I put the existance of gods on a par with the existance of invisible pink unicorns on the moon, more or less. Don't beg the answers to questions that you obviously have no knowledge of.

Quote:
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

Your disingenuity and hypocrisy mount. You'd know the answer to this question if you actually hung out here and asked it properly instead of being a complete fucking hypocrite like you are right here. This rant doesn't DESERVE even the paltry answer I've given here.

Quote:
I KEEP HEARING THIS. WHEN I ASK THIS I GET IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE. WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS REALLY BLUE? IT IS ALL ABSTRACT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. I COULD NEVER PROVE TO YOU THAT GOD EXIST BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. EVERYTHING IS BASED ON FAITH AND BELIEF. NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

Well, now that Mount Saint Windbag has finished BLOWING HOT AIR here let me conclude by saying that the sky is blue due to the wavelengths of light (blue is longest) and the refrative(?) properties of atmospheric gases such as water. If you really care about it go learn. Your conflation of such an obvious truth with a completely unsupported and patently ludicrous metaphysical and supernatural claim reveals the true depths of your ignorance just as your entire accusatory tone here reveals your immaturity and hypocrisy.


HeliosOfTheSun
Posts: 42
Joined: 2006-07-04
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Oh Im not done torching you meme.

Quote:
YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD.
WHICH YOU ARE.

What are you talking about? Puzzled:

1. You joined this group just to come here to tell us off, course I (just being a Human Phy. student) think someone has emontial problems, around the attention area. Or just a concidence to you coming on an athesist site to explain of your God, (which you said you couldn't prove). Wise idea, I think you should have picked an hobby instead Eye-wink .

2. You put your letters in all caps to represent you yelling. P.S. Waging? Wtf? If you are sooooo content in coming here to tell us off try spell checking, and maybe a little gammar, just throwing that out there...

Quote:
IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THEN YOU WOULD NOT CARE SO MUCH. IT IS EVERYONE CHOICE TO MAKE WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO.

:roll: Yea, its OUR choice not to believe in him. Its OUR choice to be part of a site that doesn't believe in him, they call that a G-R-O-U-P. A GROUP of people with the same ideas and similarites. You on the other hand, come to a site that has no similarites you have, why come? Puzzled You think your superior? Or you just plain dumb?

Quote:
IF YOU WERE INTELLECTUALS YOU WOULD GIVE IN TO THE FACT THAT GOD MAY EXIST. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

:roll: Yea, thats what we like to call a T-H-R-E-A-D. Where we put our views of God with questions that Christians wont answer.

To your second sentence:
There is no God... Ohh! :shock: I might get smited! :shock:

Quote:
WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS REALLY BLUE? IT IS ALL ABSTRACT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

Thiers an logical explaintion to the sky being blue. Your God doesn't have a logical explantion, theirfore, he(or she) is false. And by-the-way, how can your God be a he, it's not a male for example he would have to be born of a woman to be a man.

Quote:
WELL IT REMINDS ME OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD MEN GATHERED AROUND A TABLE TRYING TO IMPRESS THE OTHER WITH WHO COULD SOUND THE SMARTEST OR WHO KNEW THE LONGEST WORD OR WHO COULD TRIP THE OTHER UP WITH SOME SORT OF WORD PLAY TYPE LOGIC.

And you remind me of a person who's irrational and is stupid enough to prove it in front of others, pat on the back for you! Laughing out loud


SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
Posts: 112
Joined: 2006-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Wow that?s quite a laundry list of disdain there meme?.in Fijian meme means vagina. Ironic, perhaps but I think its fitting seeing as you seem to be a douche bag. I don?t usually respond to all caps posts but I will make an exception for you.

meme wrote:
I AM ON THIS WEBSITE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS YOUR PEOPLE BELIEVE OR DO NOT BELIEVE. AS I HAVE SEEN SO FAR..WELL IT REMINDS ME OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF OLD MEN GATHERED AROUND A TABLE TRYING TO IMPRESS THE OTHER WITH WHO COULD SOUND THE SMARTEST OR WHO KNEW THE LONGEST WORD OR WHO COULD TRIP THE OTHER UP WITH SOME SORT OF WORD PLAY TYPE LOGIC.

What as oppsed to old men sitting around deciding what fairy tale to believe in. Quite honestly I don?t know of any old atheists here?I mean define old?

Quote:
YOU ATHEIST ARE SO CONTENT ON WAGING A WAR ON GOD. WHICH YOU ARE. IF YOU ARE SO CONTENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THEN YOU WOULD NOT CARE SO MUCH. IT IS EVERYONE CHOICE TO MAKE WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO. I NEVER TRY TO SHOVE ANYTHING DOWN ANYONES THROAT. BUT YOU TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL STUPID IF THEY HAVE AN OPINION NOT LIKE YOURS WHICH IS IN ITSELF NON-INTELLECTUAL.

The issue is not about choice of others, its about forcing your choice on the general population, and atheists do not do that mostly. We do not wage war on doG, dog does not exist therefore there is nothing to fight. We age war against the bigotry, lies and misery that religion has forced on mankind for something that you theists cannot prove to be anything other then fairy tales.

Quote:
IF YOU WERE INTELLECTUALS YOU WOULD GIVE IN TO THE FACT THAT GOD MAY EXIST.

If you were an intellectual you would be an atheist because you would require evidence and a hell of a lot more then a feel good response.

Quote:
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE IS NO GOD.

On earth?many ways there has to thousands of languages.

Quote:
I KEEP HEARING THIS. WHEN I ASK THIS I GET IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE. WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE COLOR OF THE SKY IS REALLY BLUE? IT IS ALL ABSTRACT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. I COULD NEVER PROVE TO YOU THAT GOD EXIST BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. EVERYTHING IS BASED ON FAITH AND BELIEF. NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

Man read this and come back to me when you can structure it?if I took a lead pipe and smashed you upside the head, you would be in no doubt that both your skull and the lead pipe exist.

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

 

CRY ME A RIVER

 

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

 

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

SAVAGE wrote:

meme wrote:
NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

if I took a lead pipe and smashed you upside the head, you would be in no doubt that both your skull and the lead pipe exist.

He wouldn't be 100% though. :smt044 :smt043

:smt021 <-- you missed this emoticon when posting that. Eye-wink

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Atheist_Scathe
Posts: 69
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Sapient wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:

meme wrote:
NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

if I took a lead pipe and smashed you upside the head, you would be in no doubt that both your skull and the lead pipe exist.

He wouldn't be 100% though. :smt044 :smt043

:smt021 <-- you missed this emoticon when posting that. Eye-wink

Sapient, I nominate this "meme" douche for the "Nimrod of the Week" and "Forum Asshat" awards in the absence of "roark" and "Gravity". Laughing out loud


SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
Posts: 112
Joined: 2006-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Atheist_Scathe wrote:
Sapient wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:

meme wrote:
NOTHING IS 100 PERCENT IN THIS WORLD. ACCEPT THAT.

if I took a lead pipe and smashed you upside the head, you would be in no doubt that both your skull and the lead pipe exist.

He wouldn't be 100% though. :smt044 :smt043

:smt021 <-- you missed this emoticon when posting that. Eye-wink

Sapient, I nominate this "meme" douche for the "Nimrod of the Week" and "Forum Asshat" awards in the absence of "roark" and "Gravity". :lol:

Seconded.

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

 

CRY ME A RIVER

 

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

 

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

If it gets a third, the motion by the responder from California, and our Fijian representative will receive house approval.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
Posts: 1390
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

The esteemed delegate from Delaware gives it a big fat third Laughing out loud


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Yellow_Number_Five wrote:
The esteemed delegate from Delaware gives it a big fat third :lol:

I signed the bill just a moment ago.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Atheist_Scathe
Posts: 69
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Sapient wrote:
Yellow_Number_Five wrote:
The esteemed delegate from Delaware gives it a big fat third :lol:

I signed the bill just a moment ago.

AWESOME!!! Laughing out loud :smt043 :smt037 :smt036 :smt043


HeliosOfTheSun
Posts: 42
Joined: 2006-07-04
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Sapient wrote:
Yellow_Number_Five wrote:
The esteemed delegate from Delaware gives it a big fat third :lol:

I signed the bill just a moment ago.

:smt046 I like the new profile pic meme! It suits you!

:smt064

meme becomes the offfical asshat.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

I love when you do that! Laughing out loud


spentley
Posts: 64
Joined: 2006-06-29
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

SAVAGE wrote:
Wow that?s quite a laundry list of disdain there meme?.in Fijian meme means vagina. Ironic, perhaps but I think its fitting seeing as you seem to be a douche bag.

hehehehe

God is the omnimax creator by definition of major religions. If there is evidence that the religion is incorrect about the nature of reality, then there is evidence that the God the religion defines does not exist.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7525
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

spentley wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Wow that?s quite a laundry list of disdain there meme?.in Fijian meme means vagina. Ironic, perhaps but I think its fitting seeing as you seem to be a douche bag.

hehehehe

I didn't even notice that! Savage, that line was hilarious!!

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
Posts: 112
Joined: 2006-06-24
User is offlineOffline
Re: My post on why I'm here. (split off by mod)

Sapient wrote:
spentley wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:
Wow that?s quite a laundry list of disdain there meme?.in Fijian meme means vagina. Ironic, perhaps but I think its fitting seeing as you seem to be a douche bag.

hehehehe

I didn't even notice that! Savage, that line was hilarious!!

Still not as good as the lesbian line though.

Tahnks i will be here all week!

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

 

CRY ME A RIVER

 

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

 

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.