Proof that Jesus Christ never existed!!! Christians read!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Proof that Jesus Christ never existed!!! Christians read!

It has just been revealed to me that Jesus Christ never existed. I can't imagine living without this knowledge now that I have it. I feel so complete, and it feels so good to finally know the truth that Jesus Christ in fact NEVER existed.

I hope you too are able to find this truth.

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Old Seer wrote:
Sapient wrote:
It has just been revealed to me that Jesus Christ never existed. I can't imagine living without this knowledge now that I have it. I feel so complete, and it feels so good to finally know the truth that Jesus Christ in fact NEVER existed. I hope you too are able to find this truth.

of his existence. He is representative of one's human side---opposite ones' animal side. What he represents is seen in all, bar none. Know thyself, and you will see him/you. If you are of the material/superficial/civilized mind you won't understand.

I can sort of see how that might arise from the Jesus of your vague homoerotic dreams but it appears to have no connection to anyone who could have been behind the words attributed to him in the gospels.

If you want to make things up that is certainly your personal perogative but do not expect them to play to an audience to which you have not revealed your romantic image.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml