Proof that Jesus Christ never existed!!! Christians read!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Proof that Jesus Christ never existed!!! Christians read!

It has just been revealed to me that Jesus Christ never existed. I can't imagine living without this knowledge now that I have it. I feel so complete, and it feels so good to finally know the truth that Jesus Christ in fact NEVER existed.

I hope you too are able to find this truth.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
HERES 1 FOR U! LOl!


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
 

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
I think I won this war.  In

I think I won this war.  In fact...

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist

LikeitornotJesusdoesexist wrote:

Is that all u could come up with! loL!   jcgadfly !... out of all the intelligent comments i feel special that u chose mine 2 respond 2! loL!... or ur just not smart enough 2 understand the others...what a fool! 

1. You still don't understand what Sapient did.

2. Welcome to hell - you called me a fool.

3. Why is it that atheist can't break the truth of God but believers do it routinely (choosing the parts they like and avoiding the parts that scare them)? Are you saying we respect your God more than you lot do?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


LikeitornotJesu...
Theist
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist's picture
Posts: 18
Joined: 2010-08-30
User is offlineOffline
Im done wasting my time !

 jcgadfly.. im not even goin 2 acknowledge ur idiocy ... anyway i "choose" wut i like anyway right ??...loL!...

It has been "revealed" 2 me that My GOD JESUS CHRIST! would not want me on here acting just as ignorant as u ! I see exactly why Jesusfreak4theathiest said what they said ...now i will do the same and leave u "FOOLS" to ur own stupididty (oooohhh i said stupidity jcgadfly!!!..LOL!)

 

sapient: if u feel u won cuz u put a few offensive pics  up u really dont have much of a life after all .... or any sense of TRUTH!

JUST REMEMBER WHEN U DECIDE 2 STOP HARDENING UR HEARTS JESUS WILL FORGIVE U AND ACEPT U WITH OPEN ARMS.... 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
LikeitornotJesusdoesexist

LikeitornotJesusdoesexist wrote:

 jcgadfly.. im not even goin 2 acknowledge ur idiocy ... anyway i "choose" wut i like anyway right ??...loL!...

It has been "revealed" 2 me that My GOD JESUS CHRIST! would not want me on here acting just as ignorant as u ! I see exactly why Jesusfreak4theathiest said what they said ...now i will do the same and leave u "FOOLS" to ur own stupididty (oooohhh i said stupidity jcgadfly!!!..LOL!)

 

sapient: if u feel u won cuz u put a few offensive pics  up u really dont have much of a life after all .... or any sense of TRUTH!

JUST REMEMBER WHEN U DECIDE 2 STOP HARDENING UR HEARTS JESUS WILL FORGIVE U AND ACEPT U WITH OPEN ARMS.... 

The word stupidity isn't the problem. Don't you read the words of the son of your God? Matt 5:22 "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

You're one of those Christians that if there is a heaven and you're in it - I want hell. Though I'll probably see heaven before you - I know your God's words better than you. Even without actually believing that he said them, I'll wager I follow them better than you as well. The same can be said for most atheists against Christians.

I love it when you guys make it easy for me. Run away now so you can say you've been "persecuted".

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Kevin James (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the bogus info!

 I am not a Christian because I realized long ago that Rome did a job on the bible and it's interpretation of Christianity is as bogus as a seven dollar bill.

However, the assumption that Messiah never existed is --- insane.  I've been studying the Nag Hammadi Library which contains the ACTUAL SCROLLS (tractates) from Mirian (or Mary, the mother of Yeshua), Thomas (Didymos) and others who lived during Christ' lifetime. Wow! I could write a book on the archeological evidence of Messiah's existence without referring to 'the bible'. 

I'm simply saying, the FACTS prove a historical figure whom we call Jesus Christ did indeed live.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Kevin James wrote: I am not

Kevin James wrote:

 I am not a Christian because I realized long ago that Rome did a job on the bible and it's interpretation of Christianity is as bogus as a seven dollar bill.

However, the assumption that Messiah never existed is --- insane.  I've been studying the Nag Hammadi Library which contains the ACTUAL SCROLLS (tractates) from Mirian (or Mary, the mother of Yeshua), Thomas (Didymos) and others who lived during Christ' lifetime. Wow! I could write a book on the archeological evidence of Messiah's existence without referring to 'the bible'. 

I'm simply saying, the FACTS prove a historical figure whom we call Jesus Christ did indeed live.

Who said that there wasn't a historical Jesus. I have no problem with there being a Jesus and him being Messiah.

Messiah and the son of God are not equivalent terms. Messiah is certainly not equivalent to God.

It's the existence of Jesus as the son of God (and by extension God himself) I have problems with. That came from Paul long before the Catholic Church started playing with things. I'll grant you, Paul was a Roman citizen but he created the religion before the RCC came along.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
Posts: 4214
Joined: 2008-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist wrote:The

Atheistextremist wrote:
The theist KingDavid8 claimed there were 24,000 ancient copies of the New Testament written in close proximity to the time of Jesus - we'd assume this must be in the first 200 years. Now 24,000, aside from being a round number, is a fucking lot.

 

Given KingDavid8 seems to have moved on with his well ordered-sounding life, I'm wondering if anyone else here with good bible knowledge, John Paul the Skeptic for instance, has a feel for how many early NTs there are.

 

That one is easily dealt with. If you look closely at the post where he makes that claim, he left himself wiggle room for counting fragments of the NT. For example, if someone happened to find a page where the parchment had broken into six pieces, does it count as six pieces or as one piece? So yah, creative numbering.

 

He did get his dates quite wrong however. The oldest bit that we are confident on dating is known as P 53. This happens to be one page of a codex (book form) work and is about the size of a credit card. It is dated to the mid 3rd century.

 

As far as complete early NTs, that would depend on just what your definition is. Even the really hardcore apologetics are usually willing to admit that it took, at a minimum, a few decades for stuff to be written down. Add to that that we have some letters that did not make the cut for the NT which indicate that the early churches did not generally have more than a few books each and not all of them had the same set of books.

 

The earliest attempt at a canon set of books is attributed to Marcion of Sinope, who was excommunicated over his belief that Jesus and Yaweh were two separate beings. After all the trouble that he stirred up, the bishops of Rome decided to get their own canon list of books into order. Even then, most of the early churches had a fairly independent bent and did not universally accept the word of Rome.

 

I could go on but basically, the number of even mostly complete copies of the NT prior to about CE 400 or so is nil because the NT simply did not exist in any recognixable form prior to that.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 693
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
You mean people actually

You mean people actually still think Jesus walked on earth?? NO FRICKIN WAY!!

Christians keep forgetting that we have over a DOZEN Palestinian writers who lived during those 33 years the bible CLAIMS Jesus was on earth and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM ever wrote that there was a Jesus on earth AT ALL much less about any of those far fetched impossible "miracles" he supposedly performed!

Those writers were describing life and events in Palestine during that period and there was NO Jesus!!

That's it!! GAME OVER!!

Pointing to the NT or OT is pointless since that is simply theology and that exists all over the world.  95% of scripture is OUTSIDE the bible and I'm not even including the over 1000 Native tribes!

Either Jesus never existed OR it is just like the Greek gods where they drew inspiration from someone to write a story of Zeus or Hercules even though the god they wrote about never actually existed.

 

 

 

 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


William N Clarke (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.


Curtis Mullins (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
God, the Holy Ghost and their son Jesus!

 Oct. 26, 2010

To those that have not lost their minds, like the majority of people in America and Oklahoma:

White racist people invaded Africa and removed Isis [an ancient African Queen/Goddess and the mother of Horus] out of the family and put the Holy Ghost at the side of Osiris [an  ancient African King/God].  

 Osiris and Isis were two jet black male and female homo sapiens that lived 5000 years before Jesus was created, in Upper Egypt, around Sudan/Ethiopia/Somalia, names given to Africa by white people.  

 The Holy Ghost and one of the white mans Gods [the Greeks had thousands of Gods and the Romans had even more, all of whom were black] had sexual intercourse through the rear and the white man's Jesus was delivered through the rectum covered with s--t, a new way of birthing called being born again was instituted.

 To become a member of the Skull and Bones organization, I understand, you have to enter the rear as part of the initiation rites practiced between members of the Skull and Bones organization, allegedly in a casket.  

 George Bush and both of his sons are members of the Skill and Bones organization.  Did they practice the initiation rite?

A lot of people will believe this, just like they believe Jesus existed in reality, he did not exist in reality, he is a mythical figure created by white racist Roman Catholics!  

 

Curtis Mullins

Tulsa, Oklahoma


Anonymous43 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Did Satan reveal this to

Did Satan reveal this to you?  I will pray that Christ has mercy on you for denouncing him.  God Bless you.


tyisha (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
hahaha

jesus does in fact exist just read the bible im 16 and i know he does you just are lost i wish the best for yu i will pray god bless


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
tyisha wrote:jesus does in

tyisha wrote:

jesus does in fact exist just read the bible im 16 and i know he does you just are lost i wish the best for yu i will pray god bless

Well that's obviously not true because I had a vision and it was revealed to me that Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


El-ahrairah
atheist
El-ahrairah's picture
Posts: 62
Joined: 2010-10-21
User is offlineOffline
tyisha wrote:jesus does in

tyisha wrote:

jesus does in fact exist just read the bible im 16 and i know he does you just are lost i wish the best for yu i will pray god bless

._. Does that post even deserve a response?

"The Aim of an Argument...should not be victory, but progress."
-Joseph Joubert (1754-1824)

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."
-Richard Adams, Watership Down, 1972


JOSHUAkkl (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
PRAISE the LORD

 JESUS is the only GOd.Who died for our Sin, his blood is the only way to Clean our Sin.How many people like u(friend,wife,mother,father or anyother relation .Does any one Give Their Life to Save you.But My Father Gives His Life and Blood.His Return is Very Close Brother.God Says " on the Final Stage of the World Some people will criticise  Him " now many people  criticise him.JESUS loves u lot. thamk u brother

 


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
JOSHUAkkl wrote: JESUS is

JOSHUAkkl wrote:

 JESUS is the only GOd.Who died for our Sin, his blood is the only way to Clean our Sin.How many people like u(friend,wife,mother,father or anyother relation .Does any one Give Their Life to Save you.But My Father Gives His Life and Blood.His Return is Very Close Brother.God Says " on the Final Stage of the World Some people will criticise  Him " now many people  criticise him.JESUS loves u lot. thamk u brother

 

1. Jesus is the only God? That'll piss off his dad, won't it?

2. If I got the same deal that Jesus did, I'd help them nail me to the cross.

3. Assuming the story is true, he gave himself to himself to change a rule he made in order to save us from himself.

4. As Hitchens would say, he did so without my consent.

5. His return is very close? Neat. That means he's finally going to provide evidence of his existence. About damn time.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
Posts: 5810
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
JOSHUAkkl wrote: JESUS is

JOSHUAkkl wrote:

 JESUS is the only GOd.Who died for our Sin, his blood is the only way to Clean our Sin.How many people like u(friend,wife,mother,father or anyother relation .Does any one Give Their Life to Save you.But My Father Gives His Life and Blood.His Return is Very Close Brother.God Says " on the Final Stage of the World Some people will criticise  Him " now many people  criticise him.JESUS loves u lot. thamk u brother

Belief in the magic power of blood and blood-letting and sacrificing to appease an angry God or Gods is a primitive pagan idea.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
I just started reading this

I just started reading this thread, and here I am, done, it went by quick.  One thing I find quite funny is that out of dozens of Christians only 1 seemed to notice the angle Sapient was coming from here.  The rest took his statements seriously and argued against them not realizing they were arguing against themselves, classic, and who says most Christians are slow witted, haha (I do).   Another thing I found interesting is how many blatant PASCAL’s wager statements were made by Christians, ALOTE!!! Everything from the original all the way to the charming "just wait until you die, then you'll see, haha."  Quite disturbing indeed, most of these were said years ago, I haven't heard as many such statements recently (still some of course), is it perhaps because more theists have realized how bunk these statements are?  I sure hope so?  In all this is an EPIC fail on behalf of the Christians not realizing what was going on here.  Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything and allowed more dim witted Christians to attack Sapients opening statement, from my observations though I doubt what I have said here would even help them see it, argue away Christians, haha!!! 


NoMoreCrazyPeople
atheistSuperfan
NoMoreCrazyPeople's picture
Posts: 969
Joined: 2009-10-14
User is offlineOffline
tyisha wrote:jesus does in

tyisha wrote:

jesus does in fact exist just read the bible im 16 and i know he does you just are lost i wish the best for yu i will pray god bless

Aww that's cute darling, you are so young and have so much to learn.  I hope you do a little more digging to find some evidence for what you have been told to believe.  I also hope you have the mental ability to think more critically about what you have been told to believe.  Do some digging (outside of christian propoganda), do some thinking, and then come back with something more interesting to say than this nothing statetment, good luck!


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
LOL

Hello,

This is radical humorous.

Even radical radical radical liberals say that there was a man named Jesus Christ. The Jesus Seminar alone who I had a chance to debate one member even admits this.

Along with the "Quest for the Historical Jesus." They admit there was a historical Jesus. Though they are atheistic in their approach.

Some of the evidence that there was a man named Jesus in the 1st century A.D. is overwhelming. Perhaps you should refer to your own scholarly side for that.

But one interesting one is regarding the Talmud. The Jews hated hated hated (The Jews of the Reprobate) Jesus. So they referred to him in aweful tones. They talked about His miracles being magical and that he was a fraud.

The funny thing, though, is that THEY TALK ABOUT HIM. They accidently verify Him as a person who lived. This is one of dozens and dozens of pieces of evidence.

I would agree with the atheistic scholars, vs. nobodies like yourselves. Jesus did live. And He lived like no other.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

This is radical humorous.

Even radical radical radical liberals say that there was a man named Jesus Christ. The Jesus Seminar alone who I had a chance to debate one member even admits this.

Along with the "Quest for the Historical Jesus." They admit there was a historical Jesus. Though they are atheistic in their approach.

Some of the evidence that there was a man named Jesus in the 1st century A.D. is overwhelming. Perhaps you should refer to your own scholarly side for that.

But one interesting one is regarding the Talmud. The Jews hated hated hated (The Jews of the Reprobate) Jesus. So they referred to him in aweful tones. They talked about His miracles being magical and that he was a fraud.

The funny thing, though, is that THEY TALK ABOUT HIM. They accidently verify Him as a person who lived. This is one of dozens and dozens of pieces of evidence.

I would agree with the atheistic scholars, vs. nobodies like yourselves. Jesus did live. And He lived like no other.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I have no problem with a man named Yeshua living - there were probably a lot of them.

Jesus the man isn't the issue.Jesus the son of God (or the god that Paul made him) existing is the issue.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


upsetting (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Proof

You shouls show factual proof saying it doesnt actual mean it is true. Do you believe that Julius Caesar lived? There is more Proof that Jesus Christ lived that there is that Julius Caesar did.


upsetting (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
people that knew jesus

Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Simon, Jude, Judas, and Mathias were the 13 desicipes of Jesus and I would say that they knew Jesus pretty well. And thats only 13 people he fed 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish Im shure they knew him after that.


zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
Posts: 1217
Joined: 2006-11-16
User is onlineOnline
upsetting wrote:You shouls

upsetting wrote:
You shouls show factual proof saying it doesnt actual mean it is true. Do you believe that Julius Caesar lived? There is more Proof that Jesus Christ lived that there is that Julius Caesar did.
If that's the case, why is Shakespeare's play titled "Juilus Caesar"?


 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
upsetting wrote:You shouls

upsetting wrote:

You shouls show factual proof saying it doesnt actual mean it is true. Do you believe that Julius Caesar lived? There is more Proof that Jesus Christ lived that there is that Julius Caesar did.

Well then the proper evangelical and loving thing to do is show your more plentiful  proof that Jesus lived.  Julius Caesar actually wrote a lot:

Caesar was considered during his lifetime to be one of the best orators and authors of prose in Rome—even Cicero spoke highly of Caesar's rhetoric and style.[115] Among his most famous works were his funeral oration for his paternal aunt Julia and his Anticato, a document written to blacken Cato's reputation and respond to Cicero's Cato memorial. Poems by Caesar are also mentioned in ancient sources.[116] His works other than his war commentaries have been lost, although a few sentences are quoted by other authors.

 

Do you have any of Jesus's writings. Oh yea he was not much of a writer.


 

 

 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


TGBaker
atheist
TGBaker's picture
Posts: 1367
Joined: 2011-02-06
User is offlineOffline
upsetting wrote:Simon,

upsetting wrote:

Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Simon, Jude, Judas, and Mathias were the 13 desicipes of Jesus and I would say that they knew Jesus pretty well. And thats only 13 people he fed 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish Im shure they knew him after that.

Where is the testimony of this large group of people? I know it's not in the Bible but I would love to see the literature.


 

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whip cream."--Frank Zappa

http://atheisticgod.blogspot.com/ Books on atheism


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 693
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
upsetting wrote:Simon,

upsetting wrote:

Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Simon, Jude, Judas, and Mathias were the 13 desicipes of Jesus and I would say that they knew Jesus pretty well. And thats only 13 people he fed 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish Im shure they knew him after that.

LOL..more delusions from crazy ChrisNUTS!  Other gods has apostles too you know? What about the apostles of Horus, Mithras, Osiris, Krishna, Buddha, etc.? 

Those 13 apostles you mention are NOT historical characters and NO ONE in the Roman Empire ever mentioned they even existed!! No historical corroboration that Jesus OR his apostles OR ANY bible character is anything but PURE MYTHOLOGY!!

You realize the bible was written at least 40 to 70 years after the events and characters they claim existed?  But if you go back to that time period they mention there is NO TRACE that Jesus or his cronies were there!

 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 693
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
BobSpence1 wrote:JOSHUAkkl

BobSpence1 wrote:

JOSHUAkkl wrote:

 JESUS is the only GOd.Who died for our Sin, his blood is the only way to Clean our Sin.How many people like u(friend,wife,mother,father or anyother relation .Does any one Give Their Life to Save you.But My Father Gives His Life and Blood.His Return is Very Close Brother.God Says " on the Final Stage of the World Some people will criticise  Him " now many people  criticise him.JESUS loves u lot. thamk u brother

Belief in the magic power of blood and blood-letting and sacrificing to appease an angry God or Gods is a primitive pagan idea.

It's just one of the MANY aspects of the MYTHICAL Jesus that was simply copied from previous gods BEFORE him!!

The core of Christianity—the worship of a miracle working, walking, talking godman who brings salvation—was also the core of other ancient religions that began at least a thousand years before Jesus.

Heaven, hell, prophecy, daemon possession, sacrifice, initiation by baptism, communion with God through a holy meal, the Holy Spirit, monotheism, immortality of the soul, and many other "Christian" ideas all belonged to earlier, older Pagan faiths. They were simply part of ancient Mediterranean culture. Along with miracle working sons of God, born of a mortal woman, they were common elements of pre-Christian Pagan religion. Mithras had 'em. So did Dionysus, Attis, Osiris, and Orpheus. And more.

http://www.pocm.info/

 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
upsetting wrote:Simon,

upsetting wrote:

Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Simon, Jude, Judas, and Mathias were the 13 desicipes of Jesus and I would say that they knew Jesus pretty well. And thats only 13 people he fed 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish Im shure they knew him after that.

and yet none of them wrote about this amazing god-man that they knew personally...

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 693
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:upsetting

jcgadfly wrote:

upsetting wrote:

Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, Simon, Jude, Judas, and Mathias were the 13 desicipes of Jesus and I would say that they knew Jesus pretty well. And thats only 13 people he fed 5,000 with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish Im shure they knew him after that.

and yet none of them wrote about this amazing god-man that they knew personally...

And you can't even be sure ANY of those people existed.  Remember NO historical character in the Roman Empire ever confirmed the existence of any of those apostles. No historical records that ANY of the apostles are anything but pure MYTH!

Christians are also too naive to realize that ANYONE could've made mythical claims about Jesus and then slapped ANYONE's name on there as an apostle.  Just because you say some guy named David, Paul, James, etc. was a disciple of Jesus doesn't mean they even existed.  Anyone can sign a random  name and make a baseless claim! 

Christians fail to realize that they need historical corroboration OUTSIDE the bible of the existence of the apostles, Jesus, or ANY bible character and that does NOT exist!!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


marc carbone (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
wrong again

You poor man, the bible which was written thousands of years ago on parchment says " to he who chooses not to believe i have made myself unknown to him" do you understand what that means? it means to people like you god has made himself non existant because as humans with all our flaws we think we know better than the creator of the universe who has all wisdom. i hope you figure it out, your choosing between life and death, i mean why do you wake up everyday if theres no purpose to life, you may as well not do anything in life if you believe after life theres death. how sad for you Smiling 

 

ciao 

 

 


A.Anonymous (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
"How wise and great your

"How wise and great your words are! Through faith in the word of Sapient, the true nature of the world is revealed to us!"

 

I am assuming that you have all read the Word of God and have, for that reason alone, come to your 'own' conclusions about the "true nature of the world"; rather than having a random person sway your individual thoughts to believe something else? No? Well maybe, if you haven't read the evidence for yourselves, you should do your own homework rather than following "Sapients" word.

I'm also assuming that you all have the idea that having "faith in the word of Sapient" gives your lives meaning... Haha nice try.

Once you've done your homework, with an "open mind", you might come to see the living Truth that is Jesus Christ. Read the Bible, see the Truth, and if you dont, why not give prayer a go. Pray that God might give your lives meaning and show you the living Truth. What have you got to lose? I'll continue to pray for you all, that God's will be done.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10609
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
You're a pure idiot. I'd rip

You're a pure idiot. I'd rip that apart... but it was never really assembled or thought through... so why bother? lol. It's already in pieces.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Sapient

Hi Sapeint,

Look Theists, whatever you are, Sapient is messing with you and trying to get a point across with a failed attempt at R.A.A. However, the Talmud speaks of Jesus numerous times. The Talmud views Jesus as an enemey and does not speak kindly of Him.

However, by doing so, they SPEAK OF HIM. LOL.

Also, the Jesus Seminar admits of Jesus being real. However, they butcher the Bible to fit their view of Jesus via popular vote. It's always 4 out of 5 like that Dentist commercial.

And the guy that started the quest for the historical Jesus admitted of a Jesus (a liberal form of Jesus). Albert Schweitzer.

So this is fun. Thus the burden of proof rests on you since we deny your claim. The Christian has met their burden, unlike your attempt at R.A.A.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


ex-minister
atheistHigh Level ModeratorSilver Member
ex-minister's picture
Posts: 1708
Joined: 2010-01-29
User is offlineOffline
Jean, Please provide Talmud

Jean,
Please provide Talmud references and from what century are they from?
The Jews would have a problem with Christ followers since they were persecuting them, but that wouldn't prove a super-human lived on earth.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi ex-minister

Hi ex-minister,

I'm afraid you missed my point. In writing about Jesus in a very very negative way, they wrote about Jesus. They could have never forseen the 21st century of post-modern lunyville of atheism. I've studied the Talmud intensely.

The name Jesus rarely appears in Jewish literature. It usually appears as Jeschu which is taken out of the initial letter, "may his name be blotted out." Thus, they would not use his name as Jeschua for savior, but use the similar construction as a bantor or a play on words if you will. Other times He is the  Otho Iche.

It's all over the Talmud. The Talmud was in two parts. The Mishnah and the Gemarah. The Mishnah is from (before 1 BC to 200 AD while the Gemara is 200 to 500). Usually the Talmud is referred to as the Gemarra but not always.

He is also called the Talui, the one that hanged.

The places Jesus is mentioned is numerous. I will give you a few.

-Toldoth Ieschu speaks of the generations of Jesus in a little pamplette. It ridicules Jesus while confirming Jesus

-Abhodah Zarah 6A

-Chagigah 4b

-Sanhedrin 67a

-Sanhedrin 107b

The Talmud/Mishnah and other Jewish literature ridicule Jesus very specifically. From him dying on the cross. They denote Mary as permiscuous and they even discuss the Magi.

Remember, these are people who absolutely hate more then anybody else Jesus. These are not Christians at all!.

Even though they ridicule Jesus, the first part of the Mishnah if during the time Jesus was alive (well before that, but the earlier parts). So this record via the Mishnah and then expounded upon later is very interesting. They list specific details about Jesus that correspond to Scripture in a way to mock Him, NOT praise Him.

They even discuss his miracles. They admit they happened. But of course, they deny that they are miracles. They say of course that He was a magician possess by demons.

Now of course, from a purely historical analysis, it is ridiculous to say Jesus never "existed." The atheist scholars admit He did in some way. The Jews that hated Him admit He did in some way. Josephus admits it who was a Roman Jew last 1st, early 2nd century.

We also have the Midrash, among other things.

This thread was just to mess with people. You may deny Jesus and be an ex minister apostate over emotional issues of your sin, but historically speaking via logic, there was a Jesus, He did die on the cross for our sins, He did do miracles, there is a hell (The Talmud discusses this).

Oh, but again, even if there was all the evidence in the world (and there is) you would still be the bloody heretic that is dirtier then a menstration rag. In Jesus name of course.

What denomination were you an ex minster at?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).