Faith And Reason Really Hates Sapient

The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
User is offlineOffline
Faith And Reason Really Hates Sapient

This guy is really ignorant on how and why people become Atheist, amongst many other things.

Why am I the only one defending RRS over on his blog?

http://faithandreasononline.blogspot.com/2007/03/desperation-of-rrs.html 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That link doesn't work. Is

That link doesn't work. Is this Gravity or some other asshat that got banned?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The Atheist Jew

The Atheist Jew wrote:

This guy is really ignorant on how and why people become Atheist, amongst many other things.

Why am I the only one defending RRS over on his blog?

Thanks for doing so, but I think most people can read through him.  Right??  I posted a few times on his new "hard on for Sapient" at http://sapientisatool.blogspot.com.   

It's mostly just conspiracy theories, speculation, and dishonesty about how we operate.  No biggie.  Let me know if he actually comes up with a good argument for theism, that's when I'll care.

The Atheist Jew
The Atheist Jew's picture
User is offlineOffline

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
This has to be someone who

This has to be someone who got banned. He's very obsessed. And I see he got that Frank Walton moron on his side.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmph. He's too stupid to do

Hmph. He's too stupid to do anything other than garner attention for us. The idiot actually suggests that people have direct control over every single add google posts, and is even more brainless in suggesting that Sapient doesn't know whats going on with his own server. Definition of fool = Michael Stradley.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK, so the guy's name is

OK, so the guy's name is Michael Stradley... am I the only one noticing: Michael Stradley -> Michael St. -> StMichael ?

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know about that.

I don't know about that. St.Michael was a lot of things, but he didn't go around calling people tools.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ABx
User is offlineOffline
I really wouldn't spend any

I really wouldn't spend any time defending anything on that blog. The obsessive criticism of a single person is pretty transparent, especially someone like this that can't offer up much more than sophmoric insults, and shows he's got no talent of his own. His particular obsession on things like reason and logic degrade any facade of logic and reason that his ramblings may have had, and provides an almost cartoonish illustration of the concept of "projection". The guy is obviously a failure and knows it, otherwise he'd be doing something more productive.

Arguing with people like this really only feeds the obsession and makes them feel vindicated. Just let him continue to make a parody of himself.