Hell, a bad place... for theists?

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell, a bad place... for theists?

Now we probably heard someone say that "Hell isn't a place that has tourture and all that jazz, but it's a place where there is a lack of god."

I take it they mean "Earth 2, but this time there's definitely no god here."

Now imagine this scenario, you die, you go... somewhere, then you find yourself with god, he says "Oh, you don't believe in me. Bye then!"

Poof!

You're on Earth 2 (Hell), of course you're not an atheist (Since you have seen god), but you've been without god for most (If no all) of your life. So it's no biggy. Chances, if you've ever been a christian at any point there might be a little emotional bit going, but should be over thanks in part to the crying of the naughty christians (Gets some boots on and kick 'em, it's fun!).

Now what if your are a theist of the non-christian sort.

It would be horrible for them... abso-friggin'-lutely horrid for them. Sure they have been without the god named god. But when they know of the god named god is real, They would realize that their god/s are false, they have been living a lie.

That would hurt.

So in hell, be kind to all the non-christian theists... and grab some boots. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Leuthesius
agnostic deistTheist
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote:

Ophios wrote:

Now we probably heard someone say that "Hell isn't a place that has tourture and all that jazz, but it's a place where there is a lack of god."

I take it they mean "Earth 2, but this time there's definitely no god here."

Now imagine this scenario, you die, you go... somewhere, then you find yourself with god, he says "Oh, you don't believe in me. Bye then!"

Poof!

You're on Earth 2 (Hell), of course you're not an atheist (Since you have seen god), but you've been without god for most (If no all) of your life. So it's no biggy. Chances, if you've ever been a christian at any point there might be a little emotional bit going, but should be over thanks in part to the crying of the naughty christians (Gets some boots on and kick 'em, it's fun!).

Now what if your are a theist of the non-christian sort.

It would be horrible for them... abso-friggin'-lutely horrid for them. Sure they have been without the god named god. But when they know of the god named god is real, They would realize that their god/s are false, they have been living a lie.

That would hurt.

So in hell, be kind to all the non-christian theists... and grab some boots.

Personally... I can't WAIT to go to hell. It'd be a HELL (hurr hurr) of a lot warmer in there. So long as its all fire and brimstone instead of springtime allergies.

- Mr. Atheist says, "Find faith in truth, not truth in faith"
- Leuthesius the Theist says, "I agree."
- Leuthesius the Theist also says, "A blind follower of a religion might as well be a blind follower of nothing."

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios? I think I love

Ophios?

I think I love you

Eye-wink