War on Easter? What about War on Ramadan?

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
War on Easter? What about War on Ramadan?

I challenge all of you to declare war on all things Muslim. I know you're all ready to call Jesus a fraud and the bible a worthless pile of toilet paper, but are you genuine in your athiesm? If you are, all forms of religion must be denounced and fought in all aspects and in all places.

Denounce Allah! Denounce Muhammad! Sprinkle that Koran with some bacon bits! Read your repudiation of the most intolerant and horrible religion in the world in front of a Mosque! Better yet, IN A MOSQUE!

- Jihad Jerry

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote: I

jihadjerry wrote:

I challenge all of you to declare war on all things Muslim.

We did.  We just don't call it "war on islam" because muslim media isn't as dumb as our media to make up bullshit "wars on."

Quote:
but are you genuine in your athiesm? If you are, all forms of religion must be denounced and fought in all aspects and in all places.

I guess we're genuine then. 

Quote:
Denounce Allah! Denounce Muhammad!

Muhammad was a pedophile and islam is bullshit.  Happy now?

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Denounce Allah!

Quote:
Denounce Allah! Denounce Muhammad!

Don't we already do that, by not accepting Mo as a prophet, and Allah as a god?

But it doesn't matter, we don't have to go around yelling "I denounce it!" to everything, any more then you have to for any gods you don't believe in. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
We certainly deny all gods;

We certainly deny all gods; however, since we have a swarm of nit wits falsely claiming this country is founded on "judeo-christian" values, I would say it makes sense to hone in on christianity for the moment, what with all the attempts to pass legislation predicated on christian beliefs.  As soon as we have politicians seeking to islamicize the u.s., you can bet muhammad and allah will be in the crosshairs.  Yet somehow, I don't find that terribly likely.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
What happens when you have a

What happens when you have a finite amoung of time and energy, and you are limited by location and resources?  You prioritize.  One step at a time kiddo, but we'll get there Eye-wink

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
I think the real reason is

I think the real reason is that it's very easy to go after christian institutions because they won't attack you in any real meaningful way. You're afraid of the lion, so you go after the poodle instead.

"Christian" charlatins, tele-evangelists and the like hurt me in a real and all too painful way. My father (an undiagnosed, untreated bipolar) was easy prey for them and left my family in near bankruptcy...but other real and growing threats worry me- particularly those that threaten to curtail our freedom FROM religion by the sword (in some cases more than figuratively, just as the family of Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl could tell you from experience).

Quote:
We did.  We just don't call it "war on islam" because muslim media isn't as dumb as our media to make up bullshit "wars on."

"Muslim media" as you call it is exactly that- it presents no other points of view. It exists to incite and inspire violence against the infidel (you and I)

Quote:
The perception of the West as the enemy of Islam is widely expressed in Islamist circles. According to the Islamists, the U.S. and its allies declared war on Islam, which makes Jihad against them a personal duty for every Muslim. The people of the West, as enemies of Islam, necessarily deserve to be annihilated. -From MEMRI.org

War on Islam means anything from "infidels" just walking on the wrong piece of land to Mickey Mouse or cheerleaders during the Superbowl on satellite TV.

Confutatis Male...
Confutatis Maledictis's picture
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote: I think

jihadjerry wrote:

I think the real reason is that it's very easy to go after christian institutions because they won't attack you in any real meaningful way. You're afraid of the lion, so you go after the poodle instead.

They already answered this, it's not about that.  Go turn on your TV: where is the Muslim media?  Where are the Muslims trying to pass laws in our country to support their institutions with our tax dollars?  That's right, nowhere.  We have to fight the fight in front of us.

Quote:

"Christian" charlatins, tele-evangelists and the like hurt me in a real and all too painful way. My father (an undiagnosed, untreated bipolar) was easy prey for them and left my family in near bankruptcy...but other real and growing threats worry me- particularly those that threaten to curtail our freedom FROM religion by the sword (in some cases more than figuratively, just as the family of Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl could tell you from experience).

I don't know about Daniel Pearl, but Nick Berg was a businessman who went to Iraq for business.  He went to a dangerous country and was killed after he was advised by US officials to leave and refused.  It's not like they came here and told him to convert or anything.  Basically, Muslims are already a hated minority here, we've got bigger fish to fry as far as the United States.  Maybe if we were a global organization it would be a possibility.

If all else fails, if all turns to dust, set sail on a ship built from trust.

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
Quote: They already

Quote:
They already answered this, it's not about that. Go turn on your TV: where is the Muslim media?

It's Al Jazeera...Al Manar...it's in webcasts and Youtube...it's here.

Quote:
Where are the Muslims trying to pass laws in our country to support their institutions with our tax dollars? That's right, nowhere. We have to fight the fight in front of us.

Not exactly nowhere... Look up CAIR, or better yet, look at http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

Perhaps after reading about that, you might find out who Keith Ellison is, or Ibrahim Hooper.

Muslim prayer rooms at airports are coming...the public separation of men from women at TAX SUPPORTED public swimming pools...the list won't end there.

Actually, a true adherant to islam would consider you as less than a person- you can be cheated, lied to or killed. You don't deserve to live- THAT is what makes me angry and aprehensive. Most in the west are blind or too naive to address this threat.

Confutatis Male...
Confutatis Maledictis's picture
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote:It's Al

jihadjerry wrote:

It's Al Jazeera...Al Manar...it's in webcasts and Youtube...it's here.

I don't know where you live, but I'm pretty sure no cable or satellite companies in the USA carry Al Jazeera, and I've never even heard of Al Manar.  They certainly don't hold any sway in America.

Quote:

Not exactly nowhere... Look up CAIR, or better yet, look at http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

Perhaps after reading about that, you might find out who Keith Ellison is, or Ibrahim Hooper.

Muslim prayer rooms at airports are coming...the public separation of men from women at TAX SUPPORTED public swimming pools...the list won't end there.

Yeah.. this is all speculation.  The anti-CAIR site you linked is just full of unsupported, out of context quotes that attack an organization that makes about 0% of the news.  There's no possible way that separated swimming pools or Muslim prayer rooms at airports are on the way.  There aren't even CHRISTIAN prayer rooms at airports, and they make up a huge majority of the country.  Don't feed me this.

If all else fails, if all turns to dust, set sail on a ship built from trust.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote: I think

jihadjerry wrote:

I think the real reason is

There is no "real reason" we don't go after islam, because we DO go after Islam.  If you're attitude on this board will be that you'll completely ignore the people who respond to you, you will be banned for trolling.

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
Quote: There is no "real

Quote:
There is no "real reason" we don't go after islam, because we DO go after Islam.  If you're attitude on this board will be that you'll completely ignore the people who respond to you, you will be banned for trolling.

Please post the links where you discuss islam, 'cause I'd like to see them. I'm not here to troll, I'm here to hold a real conversation about atheism.

Religion is humanity's collective way of 'whistling past the graveyard'- a denial of the truth of mortality- a search for a greater purpose to life in the face of its finite length and definate end. Unfortunately religion is also a construct of control and a means to consolidate power and manipulate others- which islam definately embodies. 

Voided
User is offlineOffline
http://www.rationalresponders

http://www.rationalresponders.com/user/almalhamah/track

That is a link to the track record of a muslim user we have on the boards if he posted on something we probably argued with him.

Now I do realize it appears we only attack christians, but I also realize why. We are a more western english speaking group of people. The religion we know and is hitting us everyday is Christianity. If Islam was the major religion of our nations then we would probably be dealing with them more.

Also I view Islam and Christianity in the same light the only difference between them is the areas they were able to control.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
People who think atheists

People who think atheists only go after the Christian god have not spent any legthy time in a skeptic atheist community.

The focus is mainly on Christianity because the community of this board mainly resides in America where most people both on the left and right believe that more Jesus in goverment is good.

We do spend time here adressing all supernatural claims. All three Abrahamic claims of God have the same "omni" core atributes and we adress those as well.

We have also adressed the age of Muhammed's wives as well as how old Mary would have been. We have compaired the theocracies of Iran and Saudi Arabia and Muslim influance on those goverments to people like Falwell wanting a Christian Fundy theocracy here.

We do alot of compairing. If you go by title of thread alone you are not always going to see it adress a label, but pleanty of threads discuss the bloody history of all three. Pleanty of threads disscuss absurd aspects of supernatural claims and compair them to other religions.

Do not come to this board after only being here a couple days and make a kneejerk judgment. The atheists who made this board know damned well what they are doing and seek to wean humanity off the debunked nipple of mythology.

Linus may still have his fictional friend in the form of a blanket, but humanity continues to retard its own growth by buying magical claims as fact insted of dealing rationaly with reality the way it is.

No one need come here and be so conceted to think we are picking on one particular god. This site is here for atheists to show other atheists that they dont have to be afraid of theism, and it is also for theists to say to them that they dont need to fear their pastor, rabbi or cleric when they doubt something or have a question.

Brian Sapeint and countless others on this bord have investigated and critically examined theistic claims for years, some for multiple decades. We were not born yesterday.

NOW, here is what we are doing here and I will show you by example.

EXAMPLE:

I claim, "I have a purple snarfwidget who makes kegs of beer for me under my bed every sunday"

Now, do you merely buy it simply because I claimed it?

NO.....AND YOU'D BE RIGHT.

That is no different than rejecting a Muslim's claim, "Allah knew about plate tectonics because verse X talks about mountains moving"

AND THAT WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT THAN REJECTING

"Apollo pulls the sun across the sky with a chariot" Which ancient Romans litteraly believed as passionatly as Christians believe in the virgin birth.

Quote:
It is surely time for men to think for themselves, and to throw off the authority of names so artificially magnified.
Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Question with boldness even the existance of God, for if there be one, surely he would pay more homage to reason than to that of blindfolded fear
Thomas Jefferson(grave marker)

Quote:
The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
-

THOMAS JEFFERSON, LETTER TO JOHN ADAMS APRIL 11TH 1823

What the hell would he know, he only questioned the economic and religious tyrany of the king. I am so glad he kept his mouth shut. NOT! 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote: I

jihadjerry wrote:

I challenge all of you to declare war on all things Muslim. I know you're all ready to call Jesus a fraud and the bible a worthless pile of toilet paper, but are you genuine in your athiesm? If you are, all forms of religion must be denounced and fought in all aspects and in all places.

Denounce Allah! Denounce Muhammad! Sprinkle that Koran with some bacon bits! Read your repudiation of the most intolerant and horrible religion in the world in front of a Mosque! Better yet, IN A MOSQUE!

- Jihad Jerry

Don't worry, coming up...

Anyone that has been an ex-muslim around here ?

I'd actually denounce Muhammad myself, but I've never even came close to believing in him. I come from a Christian area, therefore I denounce what I can. I doubt it will have any real psychological effect.

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
There is a thread about

There is a thread about Mohammed being a pedophile here somewhere, too. And too make you happy:

Allah gets fucked up the ass by Buddha while Vishnu watches and jerks off in their faces.

I'd sprinkle bacon bits on a Quaran, but I don't have any bacon bits. Or a Quaran.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: There

MattShizzle wrote:

There is a thread about Mohammed being a pedophile here somewhere, too. And too make you happy:

Allah gets fucked up the ass by Buddha while Vishnu watches and jerks off in their faces.

I'd sprinkle bacon bits on a Quaran, but I don't have any bacon bits. Or a Quaran.

Send your hate mail to Tongue out

Don't worry Matt, as much as I poke fun at and blaspheme Christianity I have my own e-mail adress too.

For Christian hatemail to Brian37 send it to:

Brian37@Jesuswillfucku_uptheasswithoutlubeorareacharound.comTongue out

Thats ok though Muslims and Christians, just remember we are the ones who are going to burn in hell. M-KayWink

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: The religion we know

Quote:
The religion we know and is hitting us everyday is Christianity. If Islam was the major religion of our nations then we would probably be dealing with them more.

Quote:
The focus is mainly on Christianity because the community of this board mainly resides in America where most people both on the left and right believe that more Jesus in goverment is good.

Quote:
Muslims are already a hated minority here, we've got bigger fish to fry as far as the United States.

Quote:
however, since we have a swarm of nit wits falsely claiming this country is founded on "judeo-christian" values, I would say it makes sense to hone in on christianity for the moment, what with all the attempts to pass legislation predicated on christian beliefs. As soon as we have politicians seeking to islamicize the u.s., you can bet muhammad and allah will be in the crosshairs

did we mention that most of us live in the west where xians are trying to force their idiologies upon everyone else? 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.