Check me out... I'm an Intelligent Design Advocate!

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check me out... I'm an Intelligent Design Advocate!

So, in the style of creationists throughout history, I will now demonstrate the number one tactic for trying to get people to believe something they've previously rejected.

I will post EXACTLY the same thing, except with a different name!

What follows is no longer known as "Any Theists Want to Take A Stab at These?" Henceforth, it will be known as "Since Nobody wanted to take a stab at that, what about this?"

Matthew 5:37 Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Ok. Now... God has clearly laid out the rules. I just want you to follow them. I will ask questions with "Yes or No" answers, and you answer them. Ok?

1) The god of the old testament and new testament is the same entity. Yes or No?
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:38 :: "I and the Father are one." John 10:30

2) God dictated Old Testament Law to the Israelites. Yes or No?

Leviticus 20:1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites:" (Look this up if you like... Lots of laws follow. Virtually every chapter in the books of law begin with such a statement.)

3) Please review the following list of laws, taken directly from the Bible. Did God make these laws? Yes or No?

Quote:

9 " 'If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

10 " 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

11 " 'If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 " 'If a man sleeps with his daughter-in-law, both of them must be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 " 'If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 " 'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 " 'If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

17 " 'If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They must be cut off before the eyes of their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible.

18 " 'If a man lies with a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people.

19 " 'Do not have sexual relations with the sister of either your mother or your father, for that would dishonor a close relative; both of you would be held responsible.

20 " 'If a man sleeps with his aunt, he has dishonored his uncle. They will be held responsible; they will die childless.

21 " 'If a man marries his brother's wife, it is an act of impurity; he has dishonored his brother. They will be childless.

4) Did God kill 42 children for calling a man "Baldhead?" Yes or No?
2 Kings 2: 23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

5) Do you believe these laws, commands, and actions by God are loving and good? Yes or No?

Remember guys -- NO CHEATING. I've just quoted directly from the Bible. I've not taken anything out of context. God has instructed you that you should answer only yes or no. Stick to it!

neon
neon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like #15. Poor goat.

ROTF

thumbs up

I like #15. Poor goat.