Guess who wrote this...

Loveon2Legs
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Guess who wrote this...

Guess who wrote this:

'We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists and provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment on without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.' 

....? 

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus?

Jesus?

magilum
User is offlineOffline
For someone

For someone called Loveon2Legs, you're surprisingly boring.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Charles Manson ?

Charles Manson ?

JeremiahSmith
User is offlineOffline
We shall unleash the

We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Letter 15 August 1871
Addressed to Grand Master Guiseppie Mazzini 33°
Archives British Museum
London, England

http://freemasonrywatch.org/1index.html

Götter sind für Arten, die sich selbst verraten -- in den Glauben flüchten um sich hinzurichten. Menschen brauchen Götter um sich zu verletzen, um sich zu vernichten -- das sind wir.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   you smarty pants

you smarty pants JeremiahSmith. You were suppose to guess. Google knows most everything. No fair Yell

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was going to say Hitler.

I was going to say Hitler. But Free Masons are the embodiment of evil, so that works to.Tongue out

Loveon2Legs
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Yeh to an extent... That's

Yeh to an extent... That's just like saying, that just because a leader of a country is evil, the whole population of that country is too.

Most masons are 'Porch Masons' and they know nothing of the 'Black Lodge' and defiantly don't know anything about the 'Temple of Blood'. Then again, most info about the mason stuff is leaked information. Apparently.

And, who here thinks that 33 degrees is the top? Apparently, it's all to do with angles, right? Because 'Free Masons' originally came from 'Stone Masons', and so we get references to buildings, structures and symbols ect. Well, I've herd that the actual highest degree of Free masonry is actually 360.

In every message I will have to use 'apparently' because it could all just be lies.

><

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Yeh to an extent...

Quote:

Yeh to an extent... That's just like saying, that just because a leader of a country is evil, the whole population of that country is too.

Most masons are 'Porch Masons' and they know nothing of the 'Black Lodge' and defiantly don't know anything about the 'Temple of Blood'. Then again, most info about the mason stuff is leaked information. Apparently.

And, who here thinks that 33 degrees is the top? Apparently, it's all to do with angles, right? Because 'Free Masons' originally came from 'Stone Masons', and so we get references to buildings, structures and symbols ect. Well, I've herd that the actual highest degree of Free masonry is actually 360.

In every message I will have to use 'apparently' because it could all just be lies.

I found a mason in my refrigerator last night.  He had taken my pot pie and made it into a baby alien who was the embodiment of the antichrist.  Soon, the illuminati will use a space ray gun to quasiinculcatate him into the spacecraft of the Anunaki, where he will meet with Stan Marsh, the prophet of Scientology, beginning the hundred year reign of Kthulu.

Seriously, why does anyone care about any of this?

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Milkshake89
Milkshake89's picture
User is offlineOffline
My favorite song by Stevie

My favorite song by Stevie Wonder is "I wish".
But for the record, "Superstition" is a nice one too.

BMcD
User is offlineOffline
Loveon2Legs wrote: Most

Loveon2Legs wrote:

Most masons are 'Porch Masons'...

No no, it's ok, I'm takin' it back. 

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons." - The Waco Kid

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loveon2Legs wrote: Guess

Loveon2Legs wrote:

Guess who wrote this:

'We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists and provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment on without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.'

....?

Who is Albert Pike.

I'll stay with "Stupid Crap No One Cares About" for $800 

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's one: "Hands that

Here's one:

"Hands that help are far better than lips that pray."

Who said that?

Now for the bonus question.

Who is a mason, that we know, that has that quote on the top of their charity page?

I just wanted to get into the quiz show business too. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.