Argument from incoherence?
It's a long video, but the good part is near the beginning.
- Try to imagine something that doesn't exist.
- You can't imagine something that doesn't exist.
- HERE IT COMES -
- Only god can create something from nothing.
- What about pink elephants?
- Pink exists, elephants exist, so they don't count.
- The concept must be incoherent and epistemically bankrupt.
I can think of a ton of things that don't exist (the fiction aisle would suffer if we couldn't), and people can conjure up incoherent and totally baseless concepts; like gods and salvation. His subject is actually an example of the thing he's arguing against our being able to invent! His argument has already fallen apart at these assertions, but he goes on to say that our supposed inability to think of incoherent concepts is evidence for a god!
I didn't think it possible -- an argument from incoherence!