Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's weird... The reason

That's weird...
The reason why I posted so many times was because each time I got an error message of some sort and when I refreshed the Atheist Vs Theist Forum I couldn't see the thread so I thought it had been lost.
As it is, there doesn't seem to be a surviving copy so I'll post it ONE last time. (Emphasis on the 'ONE', I promise! Smiling)

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
What? I can see five fresh

What? I can see five fresh copies, plain as day.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Really?

Really?
Hit refresh and see how many there are now.
If there are any left then delete them all.
Once they are all deleted, PM me and then I'll post one more.

edit: I can only see "Quadtuple" and "Sextuple" but none of the others. I'll try logging out and restarting my computer - see if that helps!

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem when posting it comes up with an error, i have to reload the website to see the posts, what the heck? this is the error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: userpoints_userpoints() in /home/rrcom/public_html/modules/referral/referral.module on line 147

if I hit refresh it reposts the comment, so hopefully not to many people will be doing that. 

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem when posting it comes up with an error, i have to reload the website to see the posts, what the heck?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's where induction and

Here's where induction and contingent faith meet.  That error message is appearing for many users.  Through repeated experimentation, I have learned that comments are posting properly but user points are not functioning well.

So, if you have contingent faith in my inductive abilities, you can be reasonably assured that you need do nothing other than hit "Submit" as you normally do, and then return to the forum main page.  Your post will appear only one time.

I've erased the additional threads, Strafio, leaving only the one with comments already in it.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
    yes true and i know

yes true and i know that now, but anyone that hits refresh apparently (at least for me) it reposts the comments again without one knowing until it's too late, however now i just go to the main site instead of hitting refresh, so.....don't hit refresh.

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
seems i can't post a new

seems i can't post a new topic without :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: userpoints_userpoints() in /home/rrcom/public_html/modules/referral/referral.module on line 147

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: I've

Hambydammit wrote:
I've erased the additional threads, Strafio, leaving only the one with comments already in it.

Nice work.
I hath faith in thy knowledge of webcode, and shalt only needeth to press submit once in my next posting!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Ok... getting to work on

Ok... getting to work on referral module now... was sleeping while the problem was ocurring.  If it continues I'll just pull the referral unit.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I posted the topic

I posted the topic again.
Once again I can't see it in the listings but I have faith in Hamby so deep down I know that it must be there!

Also, I tried to go into Phooney's topic about Pope's moustache joke but got denied access! Sad

RationalDeist
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Where did Strafio's Mod

Where did Strafio's Mod status go?

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm taking a holiday!

I'm taking a holiday! Eye-wink
They'll have fixed all these bugs by Monday and then I'll be able to post the next two essays in the series. I'll be interested in your reaction to the sixth one as it might be controversial to your own views on religion.

Eloise
TheistBronze Member
Eloise's picture
User is offlineOffline
Strafio wrote: I posted the

Strafio wrote:
I posted the topic again. Once again I can't see it in the listings but I have faith in Hamby so deep down I know that it must be there! Also, I tried to go into Phooney's topic about Pope's moustache joke but got denied access! Sad

If this is suposed to be the fifth in the series of Strafio's essay, then same goes for me, can't see it and can't access Phooney's thread.

I expect you guys are working on fixing it, but just in case confirmation from a third mere member helps you pinpoint the problematic area I'll throw in my two cents.

Theist badge qualifier : Gnostic/Philosophical Panentheist

www.mathematicianspictures.com

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is indeed a puzzle. 

This is indeed a puzzle.  I'll see what I can find, and if that doesn't work, I'll see what Gizmo can find.

Regarding Strafio, as you guys can see, everybody's friends, and Strafio's still here and still posting.    If Strafio wants to go into any details, he will.  From the RRS end, we consider Strafio a great friend and a huge asset to the forums, whether he's a mod or not.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism