The case for christ?

platinum_trunks
User is offlineOffline
The case for christ?

I couldn't find any other topics about this, nor could I find the right forum to put this in. But recently I have read Lee Strobel's The Case For Christ.

His arguements seemed to me at least to be compelling. Did anyone have any information on the reliability of his claims/information?

Thanks

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Check out

Check out www.caseagainstfaith.com

Lota of good material debunking this apologist who playacts as an investigative journalist. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

platinum_trunks
User is offlineOffline
I was just thinking, even

I was just thinking, even if these apologetics happened to be 100 percent correct. The bible would still be written very poorly. A book of this magnitude shouldn't HAVE to have apologetics.

Thanks for the link, any more would appreciated.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi platinum_trunks and

Hi platinum_trunks and welcome to the forums.

When you get a minute, we'd like to get to know you a little better.  We'd appreciate it if you'd hop over to General Conversation, Introductions and Humor and introduce yourself.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
platinum_trunks wrote: I

platinum_trunks wrote:

I was just thinking, even if these apologetics happened to be 100 percent correct. The bible would still be written very poorly. A book of this magnitude shouldn't HAVE to have apologetics.

Precisely. Euclid's work doesn't require an apologist...

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'