The Campaign FAQ

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Campaign FAQ

Welcome to the official "Jesus Mythicial Campaign" FAQ. Here you will find all the answers to your questions, and if by some bizarre turn of events you can't, contact me and your question and my answer will be posted here with the rest for other insightful people.

WHAT IS IT?

The Jesus Mythicist Campaign is aimed at the education of millions of lay-people all over the globe who are under the false impression that Jesus existed. These are your normal, everyday people, your teachers, your cab drivers, your parents, a sibling. Some of them are even peers of yours, or a scholar or professor who have long - too long - fit into the mold of trying to please the majority.

Well no longer will we stand idle and allow the false perception of a myth to be propogated as fact continue. Nobody would stand for it say, if a group of people were proporting that Hercules really existed, and nobody should stand by and let people think the same thing about another myth. And for the record, over the course of time, millions of people believed in Hercules too. Numbers does not make fact. Evidence does.

HOW CAN WE HELP?

By spreading the word of the Mythicist stance. Arm yourselves with knowledge. Read, learn, study. I provide the sources and everything you need at the Rational Response Squads website. But it shouldn't stop there. All one needs to do is read things for themselves to see the "evidences" proposed to you for the existence of Jesus as wanting. Don't take my word for it, go and see for yourself.

No. Wikipedia is not a valid source for anything. Go to the texts. If you have any questions on where to find them, contact me, and I will give you a suitable list.

Other ways include reposting bulletins I send out, sending out e-mails of bulletin information, and posting up banners (or make your own and contribute to the list!) on your Myspace, Facebook and other various Websites you visit or own. Spreading the word is the best way to help.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

Test me and find out. If you think you know more then me, and you do, I'll retract everything. But good luck with that.

WHO ELSE HOLDS YOUR POSITION?

Richard Carrier, Earl Doherty and Robert Price, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins, and thousands of other people all over the globe. I'm not trying to pull a logical fallacy here, but this question always comes up and always I answer it the same way.

ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THE MYTHICIST POSITION?

Yes.

WOULD YOU DEBATE THEM?

Anytime.