New Year, New Developments, How You Can Help

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Year, New Developments, How You Can Help

First, I'd like to wish everyone a slightly belated Happy New Year from everyone at RRS. You all have our best wishes for a brighter future. You can rest assured that we are working harder than ever to help make a brighter future for everyone -- a future where religion doesn't loom like the boogey-man from nightmares, and children can grow up learning how to think for themselves.

Sapient has been working round the clock for many days now. I don't want to completely spoil the surprise, but there are a lot of really exciting things on the horizon. Many of the server issues we have been experiencing are due to the fact that the server is soon going to be upgraded, and we'll be converting to a faster, easier to use server. Look for better load times, easier user functions, and significantly more subscriber benefits! We'll also have much more user-friendly mod functions, which will make everyone's experience better.

We currently rank as the most popular atheist website in America, and it's going to get better.

Thanks to everyone who has generously supported us in the previous year. We literally couldn't do it without you. If you're not yet a member, please consider as part of your New Years resolutions helping us rid the world of theism. For the cost of a movie night or a pizza delivery per month, you can help us reach literally millions of people!

For those of you who have tried to reach the Stickam room and found it not working, that has nothing to do with us. Apparently Stickam (The whole damn website) is down, and it's very uncertain whether it will be back. Find us in the new skype chatroom at top left.

Also, just as a reminder, if you haven't linked to Kelly's Blog on your website, please take a minute now and do it

Thanks again to all our supporters. We are looking forward to a great year!

http://www.rationalresponders.com/blog/428/feed

Please support this project and make a widget to put Kelly's feed on your site (simple and sleek).

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

heike6
SuperfanBronze Member
heike6's picture
User is offlineOffline
Done! Happy new year to

Done! Happy new year to everyone in the RRS!

Shalini
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Happy new year everyone!

Happy new year everyone!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for posting about it

Thanks for posting about it Hamby, I finally managed to explain some of the details here in my blog.

You'll notice a skype chat room listed at the top left of each page of the website.  If you don't have the service... get it!  

www.skype.com  

We have 117 people in our public chatroom right now, and it's a public room so we could get hundreds more.  Many will be new users, come check it out.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn Cool!  Can't wait to

Damn Cool!  Can't wait to get home to the good computer so I can check it out.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Zenrage
Zenrage's picture
User is offlineOffline
Happy New Year

I haven't been with the site long.. but I've been hunting invisible sky genies for a while now.

I look forward to bagging the big game this year. 

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Would like to get into the

Would like to get into the chatroom, however cannot with the new skype version.  Sad

Jamie
Jamie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Im way too shy to use a

Im way too shy to use a skype chat room Embarassed