New Rational Response Squad Youtube Acct (subscribe)

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Rational Response Squad Youtube Acct (subscribe)

Please check out and subscribe to our new youtube account here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RRSresponds

We will be using this account to post response videos to people who post responses to us. We are not trying to hide our responses, however we don't want to clog up our main channel with the sort of "repeat yourself over and over" videos, that responding to people with delusional disorders can often dictate. Our main channel will still be used often, however we encourage you to subscribe to this channel and watch it for response videos to critics and the like. We also encourage you to engage in some of the same discussions that we are engaging in on youtube.

Here is our first video on our new channel:

Here is the description to that video:
Since producing this video Mesbasketcase has stated that she wouldn't submit a DMCA request. Kudos to you melsbasketcase for not letting the weakness of your position dictate your participation in the illegal activity that others have engaged in. It's frustrating however that you used "don't have enough money for a lawyer" as an excuse, when the real excuse should be that you have no case, and submitting the false DMCA would hold you liable for illegal activity.

With that said, we will leave the original video on it's original channel so that all negative and positive comments stay in tact.

Here is Melsbasketcase retracting her DMCA threat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-MeacekeE

maxwellj
User is offlineOffline
Quote: we don't want to

Quote:
we don't want to clog up our main channel with the sort of "repeat yourself over and over" videos,that responding to people with delusional disorders can often dictate.

IMO better language to describe such people would be "true believers"...because just try arguing reason and logic with true believers in the psychiatric religion. It is exactly the same sort of repeat yourself over and over nonsense that you get trying to argue reason and logic with other religious true believers. They have an absolutely "right" answer for everything, regardless of how illogical it really is. 

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
You might want to use this

You might want to use this new acccount to reply here:

maxwellj
User is offlineOffline
This drama is boring as all

This drama is boring as all hell.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
maxwellj wrote: IMO better

maxwellj wrote:

IMO better language to describe such people would be "true believers"...because just try arguing reason and logic with true believers in the psychiatric religion. 

I don't know any true believers.  The 19 men who martyred themselves on September 11th and any other martyr would probably constitute a "true believer" but they're dead.

I follow Daniel Dennetts line of thinking that they believe in believing, but don't actually believe.   

zerowater review (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
The Rational Response Squad

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It's beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net shall be much more useful than ever before.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
BrianThe audio on the last

Brian

The audio on the last video is messed up. It's all static.

Also, how do you put up with all the lousy posts from people who have nothing really to say other than "fuck, fuck, fuck". I didn't see a whole lot of intelligent posts in response to the videos.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Many of us appreciate you hard work and efforts.