New Branch of Rational Response Squad

andy1982211
andy1982211's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Branch of Rational Response Squad

I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that the myspace page for Rational Responders Missouri is up and running and I invite you to join.
www.myspace.com/rationalrespondersmo
Any questions, comments or pretty much anything on your mind can be directed to either me
www.myspace.com/andy1982211 or my ex-wife Melissa (yeah I know, isn't it great that we could put our differnces aside for a worthy cause:D )

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from everyone.
Until Next Time

GodStoleMyFriends
GodStoleMyFriends's picture
User is offlineOffline
Awesome!

Awesome!

I just added you on MySpace and even though I don't live Missouri I'll be glad to help you out in anyway I can.

I'm actually planning on attempting to start a RRS for Georgia in the near future...I just need to get some more local support first.

Keep up the good work!

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank."-Woody Allen

"Atheism is life affirming in a way religion can never be."-Richard Dawkins

andy1982211
andy1982211's picture
User is offlineOffline
RRS Squad in GA

Thats great, if there is anything that I can do to help you get it up and going let me know, I would be more then happy to help.
Until Next Time

-Andy

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Missouri

I added you to my friends on Myspace a while back, just saying "Hi" on here. Greeting from outside of St. Louis (Imperial, MO).

Sadistic Stalker
Sadistic Stalker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good to hear it.

It's good to see that other Central US States are starting RRS branches. I am in Nebraska, and my friend just started the Nebraska Division not too long ago, www.myspace.com/kearneyrrs
Add us bro. Peace.

a·the·ist [ey-thee-ist] –noun a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.