Paris Hilton is the queen of twatwaffles

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paris Hilton is the queen of twatwaffles

I couldn't even put this under news. I'm so sorry for even posting it but the title got my attention. I'm not normally interested in this sort of thing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070611/people_nm/hilton_dc;_ylt=AiXfs9Isa2HUc.wOWga1fXfQbbUC

Blech, I think I threw up a little.

Oh yeah, and if I had a kid, there would be no way in hell that I'd send her to a Paris Hilton's Playhouse.

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
We should take bets on how

We should take bets on how long her new attitude will last...

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
3 days after her release

3 days after her release she'll be her regular old self. 

I can't believe she's 'born again' in prison.  It's not like she's serving a 15 year sentence, for crying loud. 

It won't last at all. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Glad to know that bim isn't

Glad to know that bim isn't an atheist.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
It'll probably be a "Ted

It'll probably be a "Ted Haggard" conversion.

"God, forgive me. I promise I won't do (fill in "sin) again until the next time I want to" 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Andyy
Andyy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Perhaps she's smarter than

Perhaps she's smarter than we give her credit for.  Her image is going down hill, and now she's invoking god, something that ring positive with the majority.  Or maybe she has a smart agent that's telling her to say this.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I didn't read the whole

I didn't read the whole article. It made me feel sick.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paris Hilton Found God!

Just as someone said she would in a topic awhile back, jail caused Paris Hilton to find god.

I think some lols are in order.

My Brand New Blog - Jesu Ad Nauseum.
God of the Gaps: As knowledge approaches infinity, God approaches zero. It's introductory calculus.

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
Andyy wrote: Perhaps she's

Andyy wrote:
Perhaps she's smarter than we give her credit for. Her image is going down hill, and now she's invoking god, something that ring positive with the majority. Or maybe she has a smart agent that's telling her to say this.

I think you hit the nail on the head Andy.  

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paris Hilton finds God? Oh,

Paris Hilton finds God? Oh, yes, having to spend 3 weeks in jail. Talk about a life changing experience. Yes, this is the thing that is going to put the drunken bitch on the straight 'n narrow. Yes, the girl who has people hired for the sole purpose of reading her mail is going to, er, what was it, grow up? 

NOT!

Honestly, I cannot believe this is being portrayed as some sort of massive emotional trauma. Having to go three weeks without a pink cellphone does not consist cruel and unusal punishment. Most people, if caught with a DUI and a suspended license, would have their ass in jail for about 10 years. 

What a stupid bitch.  

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: Paris

deludedgod wrote:

Paris Hilton finds God? Oh, yes, having to spend 3 weeks in jail. Talk about a life changing experience. Yes, this is the thing that is going to put the drunken bitch on the straight 'n narrow. Yes, the girl who has people hired for the sole purpose of reading her mail is going to, er, what was it, grow up?

NOT!

Honestly, I cannot believe this is being portrayed as some sort of massive emotional trauma. Having to go three weeks without a pink cellphone does not consist cruel and unusal punishment. Most people, if caught with a DUI and a suspended license, would have their ass in jail for about 10 years.

What a stupid bitch.

As always, right on the money.  Isn't there some kid that's serving 5 or 7 years for getting a consensual blow job?  While it would suck, spending 45 days in prison when you're kept away from general population and given drugs to calm you down isn't exactly earth shattering.   

If god takes life he's an indian giver

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Actually from the people

Actually from the people they talked to she got a more severe sentence than usual for that.

Brion
Brion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hilton, who said other

Hilton, who said other inmates had been friendly, added that her skin was very dry because she was not allowed any moisturizer.   

Boo fucking hoo.  give me a break.   And no, that god thing won't last AT ALL.  She'll say that god told her to drink & drive.  This kind of thing makes me lose all hope in mankind. 

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a religion, and he'll starve to death praying for fish." - Anonymous
"If God doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." -Anonymous

tsynolds
tsynolds's picture
User is offlineOffline
Paris is lucky.  When she

Paris is lucky.  When she leaves jail she will still have her millions, her cars, her expensive designer clothes, a refrigerator full of food, and a lovely home to call her own. 

She bitches about not being able to have moisterizer, she bitches about only eating cereal.  She is not worthy of any news report.  She is a selfish, apathetic, uncompassionate, spoiled asshole, with absolutely no substance at all. 

Paris will not learn from this, it is quite obvious that she hasn't reformed herself at all.  If she actually was learning from this experience she would know not to bitch about her predicament, since she is the one that caused it in the first place. 

It is so convenient that now she has found god.  I bet when she leaves god will be the last thing on her mind.

She will continue to be just as irrelevant and useless as she was before.

Just like Brittany, Lindsey, and all the other celebrity pooptarts out there.

If humanity were a sitcom we'd be canceled!

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: 3 days

pariahjane wrote:

3 days after her release she'll be her regular old self. 

I can't believe she's 'born again' in prison.  It's not like she's serving a 15 year sentence, for crying loud. 

It won't last at all. 

I figured this conversion was only a matter of time as I recently saw a home video of hers where she screeches out "Oh my god, oh my god", over and over again.

It pains me that I have to watch nearly 24 hr. news coverage of someone who has achieved fame despite having not contributed a single thing of value to the planet.  Is it any wonder that over half of Americans believe in creationism when they're fed this as news?  We are doomed!

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: I

pariahjane wrote:
I couldn't even put this under news. I'm so sorry for even posting it but the title got my attention.

You're forgiven. Eye-wink

I'm thinking one of the reasons so many Christians are in prison is they think it looks good to the parole board.  Don't you think? 

It's sickening that our current media considers crap like this "news."  I personally think they focus on fluff to deflect attention away from the shrub administration.  Someone suggested that recently (saw it on YouTube) and the "news lady" interviewing him asked him what he was smoking.  Yeah, that's a really professional news media we have.  

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

serotonin_wraith
serotonin_wraith's picture
User is offlineOffline
I always knew Paris was

I always knew Paris was stupid, and now that she's made it known she believes in God she's proven it.

Truthiness
Truthiness's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane

pariahjane wrote:
deludedgod wrote:

NOT!

What a stupid bitch.

As always, right on the money.  Isn't there some kid that's serving 5 or 7 years for getting a consensual blow job?  While it would suck, spending 45 days in prison when you're kept away from general population and given drugs to calm you down isn't exactly earth shattering.   

Kid's name is Genarlow Wilson. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison for getting a blowjob from a high school sophomore (15) when he was a senior (17) during a party. The Georgia government actually changed the law because of this case to make the crime a misdemeanor instead of a felony, but the decision wasn't, for whatever reason, made retroactive and he had to serve under the old law. The crazy thing was if he had sex with the girl, it would have been a misdemeanor, but the blowjob was somehow worse (old southern religous morals I'm sure).

Just this week his sentence was voided and he'll be released pending appeals from the prosecution.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I saw a good thing Judge

I saw a good thing Judge judy said (not that I normally think much of her.) The opposite of "dumb" is "smart", not "spiritual - there are plenty of dumb spiritual people!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yay!god showed her the

Yay!god showed her the way!Fuck that cunt,and the idocy she stands for.She,and her thought on anything mean nothing more than a pile of shit for popularity.She hasnt done a damned thing worthwile from ive seen for her life,other than give young girls "hope",and by hope i mean be a dumb whore,and everyone will idolize her.I wont make anymore(well unless it comes about) comments on her supreme idiocy,she should be totally irreveleant of everything,nothing but a spoiled bitch,let her server double the normal sentance if you ask me,she means nothing on morality,free thinking,dumb as a fucking pile of dung who gets by on being "cool".

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus