Wife Swap e- mail from Kelly, form letter.

Brian
User is offlineOffline
Wife Swap e- mail from Kelly, form letter.

I don't know how my new e-mail got on her list, but here is the text of the e-mail.:

If you received this e-mail, I am assuming you either contacted me or are in someway familiar with the Stonerock families participation on ABC's television show, "Wife Swap." We had over 5,000 hits at the www.biblegal.org site and over 400 e-mails soon after the show aired on November 28, 2005. Check out the web site for abbreviated versions of the numerous life changing testimonies that we received. We still continue to be contacted by those whom viewed the show or have since heard of the pastors wife/atheist wife episode. We also continue to correspond with Christians and atheists from across the country at our weekly Thursday night chats from 9-10:30 p.m., Eastern Time. As a result of numerous requests, I am beginning occasional "Biblegal's Word of the Week." This will be a brief word of encouragement that will be based on scripture and will also include updates of future radio, magazine and television interviews, along with any scheduled speaking engagements. We welcome your comments and questions at If you do not wish to receive future messages please reply with "Remove me from e-mail" in the subject line.

Upcoming Interviews

The Flint Journal is running a "What's happened since Wife Swap aired" update in its Sat., March 11th, 2006 paper.

Charisma Magazine is running a story in its April 2006 issue

Jeff will be speaking at the Oakland County, MI chapter of Full Gospel Businessmen on Monday, April 10 th at Rivercrest Hall in Rochester Hills, MI

BIBLEGAL'S WORD OF THE WEEK: The Favor of God:

Favor is available to Christians. Like Samuel in I Sam. 2:26, You can have favor with both God and mankind (Those around you). As the following indicates, favor is unmerited. You cannot earn the favor of God. Proverbs 22:1 says that loving favor is to be chosen above silver and gold. We have been believing God for favor over our household in 2006. Favor can come in many forms:You can receive financial favor, favorable treatment, unexpected blessings, a favorable result, a favorable relationship or opportunity. It's amazing what you discover when each week you are looking for God's favor. I encourage you to look for the favor of God in your life. You may just discover that His favor has been upon you in more ways than you realize. Expect favor from God and others and you will see and experience favor. And....keep in mind favor breeds favor. So be sure you are showing favor to others.

Serving HIM,

Kelly Stonerock, biblegal

A-1 Noun Strong's Number: 5485 Greek: charis

denotes (a) objectively, "grace in a person, graciousness," (b) subjectively, (1) "grace on the part of a giver, favor, kindness," (2) "a sense of favor received, thanks." It is rendered "favor" in Luk 1:30; 2:52; Act 2:47; 7:10,46; 24:27; 25:9, RV (for AV, "pleasure"Eye-wink; Act 25:3; see more fully under GRACE.
B-1 Verb Strong's Number: 5487 Greek: charitoo

akin to A, to endow with charis, primarily signified "to make graceful or gracious," and came to denote, in Hellenistic Greek, "to cause to find favor," Luk 1:28, "highly favored" (marg., "endued with grace"Eye-wink; in Eph 1:6, it is translated "made ... accepted," AV, "freely bestowed," RV (lit., "graced"Eye-wink; it does not here mean to endue with grace. Grace implies more than favor; grace is a free gift, favor may be deserved or gained.
Favor is kindness or unmerited blessings.

(end)

No debate involved, no intelectual questioning. Just more blind preaching.

[b]FREETHOUGHT MEDIA AND INFIDEL GUY BRING YOU LOTS OF NEW RADIO HOSTS THE RATIONAL REDNECK,RATIONAL RESPONDERS, SILKY SHREW, BIBLE GEEK, OLD TIME ATHEIST HOUR AND MUCH MUCH MORE, BUY THEIR SHOWS AND DONATE TO ALL THESE SITES, HELP SPREAD THE VOICE OF RE