Whats up with "Wank Falton"? [Trollville]

Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Whats up with "Wank Falton"? [Trollville]

This guy is trying to make bitches of atheists at his Atheism Sucks site.

 

How come no one is anwering him?

 

I know he moderates, but some stuff gets through.

 

My suggestion is that a thread here be devoted to expsosing this double dealer.


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Nah it's not worth the time,

Nah it's not worth the time, Wank Falton is just full of piss and venom. He's just got a hard on for Sapient and the RRS team. I believe it's been going on for quite some time.

If god takes life he's an indian giver


Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
Posts: 8657
Joined: 2006-10-22
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. The only reason

Yeah. The only reason Wank Falton is not the biggest douche in the universe is that award was already given to John Edward.

There's not a damn thing constructive about acknowledging Wank Falton's existence.

 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
He was a retarded assclow

He was a retarded assclown that was on here a while back. He got banned for being a complete troll. Ever since he's had a big hard-on for the RRS and especially Mr Sapient. He probably makes his posts on the days he forgets to take his medication.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
Posts: 602
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
We'd rather not mention his

We'd rather not mention his name at all here and inadvertently increase his traffic. We don't even bother to read or respond to his lunatic ramblings for the same reason that we don't try to go to mental institutions and try to talk sense into those people.

The way I see it, every comment that he makes about us just confirms the fact that he is the loser with no life since I can't even imagine how much time he spends following us around, and we actually have lives and don't have the time to respond to his insanity. 

 

BTW - every mention of his name will be changed to "Wank Falton" aka "RRS' Biggest Fan". 


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Interesting

Interesting responses.

 

You don't talk about Falton in any different manner than he talks about you.

 

I see no evidence of superiority from either side.


D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
Posts: 715
Joined: 2007-01-04
User is offlineOffline
The Wanker is an attention

The Wanker is an attention whore who thinks pretty highly of himself. Truth be known, but not to him because he's too stupid to understand, is that his arguments aren't good.  To give you an idea of how moronic the knuckle dragger is he thinks Gene Cook is brilliant.  He merely spends his day harassing and cyberstalking others.  He leads a pretty pathetic life and when I say pretty I mean pathetic but saying pathetic pathetic is redundant.


Vessel
Vessel's picture
Posts: 646
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Interesting

Rocky wrote:

Interesting responses.

 

You don't talk about Walton in any different manner than he talks about you.

 

I see no evidence of superiority from either side. 

I find it odd that they weren't talking about this guy in any way until you brought him up. They only said anything about him because you came here and asked about him. He obviously talks about RRS, constantly, without anyone bringing them up as you came here to talk about the way he talks about them. But you equate the two as if they are equal. Amazing that you would arrive at that conclusion.

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
  Rocky

 

Rocky wrote:

Interesting responses.

 

You don't talk about Falton in any different manner than he talks about you.

 

I see no evidence of superiority from either side.

Are you lacking the special skills I have...

I see stupid people

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
So be amazed.   Let him

So be amazed.

 

Let him Swift Boat you while you all congragulate each other. 


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Get a job, Rook.   Go to

Get a job, Rook.

 

Go to college.

 

Have a career.

 

Something, Mr. "War hero". 


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Vessel wrote: I find it

Vessel wrote:

I find it odd that they weren't talking about this guy in any way until you brought him up. They only said anything about him because you came here and asked about him. He obviously talks about RRS, constantly, without anyone bringing them up as you came here to talk about the way he talks about them. But you equate the two as if they are equal. Amazing that you would arrive at that conclusion.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

 

How about the original poster address ONE specific concern/debunking/point or anything ever offered by Falton, and I will grant you one response.  And then I wont indulge the libelous moronicism any further, this thread will be closed.

 

Pick one point of Faltons you would like to hear the other side of the story to, just one.  Floor is yours, highly suspicious newbie.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
He's preaching to his

He's preaching to his choir.

the people that go visit him already have their minds made up about the RRS 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


Vessel
Vessel's picture
Posts: 646
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: So be

Rocky wrote:

So be amazed.

 

Let him Swift Boat you while you all congragulate each other. 

I never congratulate anyone unless I feel they deserve it. I have just read a few of your comments in other threads. I probably should not have been so amazed.     

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Get a job,

Rocky wrote:

Get a job, Rook.

 

Go to college.

 

Have a career.

 

Something, Mr. "War hero".

Does this count as the one piece of libel? 

I'll respond to this one, then you can still have one other.  

 

Rocky wrote:

Get a job, Rook.

He has two.  He works 30 hours a week at a major book store.  Another 30 hours a week directly helping us manage this website.  The rest of his time is spent, sleeping, eating, and writing a book.  He does all of this first, before putting his personal desires on the table.  Were it up to him, he'd spend much more time dating women, in an attempt to find a life partner.  Rook has a lot of love to give, and he'd love to find someone to spend his life with, however he spends the overwhelming majority of his time working to help rid the planet of the mind numbing disease that affects people like Wank.

Now, while I don't know if you're a Christian, it doesn't matter much.  Your last post (if not meant simply as a troll) is evidence of your inability to think critically, something which actually spawned religion.  Each point you made had absolutely nothing to do with the existence or non existence of any god, and served you no positive purpose in a discussion on this topic. 

 

Quote:
Go to college.

Rook can't wait to go to college.  The financial conditions to do so have not yet been right in Rooks life, however we're all very proud of him for his never ending quest for knowledge.  In my day I have personally witnessed him read, finish, and comment on more books than any of us would have had to read in any college program anywhere.  So the fact that he doesn't have a degree doesn't mean much to us here.  There have been dozens of times that Rook has had to explain concepts to PHds on our show who admitedly claimed Rook was speaking about a topic they were unfamiliar with.   Rook has more knowledge than a large handful of PHds so why are you so adamant about a degree?

 Are you that stupid that you think a degree lends credibility to an argument?  I think you probably are.

 

Quote:
Have a career.

2 jobs working roughly 90 hours a week if not more is not a career?

 Don't let Wank turn you into dumb fuck too.

 

Quote:
Something, Mr. "War hero".

Rook has never said he was a war hero.  That one was libel.  

 

 

 I can't wait for the court case.  Mark my words community: I PROMISE THERE WILL BE ONE.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Strafio
Strafio's picture
Posts: 1346
Joined: 2006-09-11
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote: BTW -

kellym78 wrote:

BTW - every mention of his name will be changed to "Wank Falton" aka "RRS' Biggest Fan".


Lol! Remember 'Gene c00k' and 'brainwashed radio' on IG's site? Laughing out loud


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote:     My

Rocky wrote:

 

 

My suggestion is that a thread here be devoted to expsosing this double dealer.

All that really matters here:

how well informed an argument is and

how well made it is...

He does not register on either scale.

Next.

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
This dillhole is so pitiful

This dillhole is so pitiful it's sad. Seriously, following the rules on this site is not hard, he went out of his way to be an asshat. Reading anything he posts is comedy. Taking anything he says seriously is just silly. By the way we aren't supposed to link to his idiotic site on here. But if you can find it it is funny a chronological adult can be so childish if you can find it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Did you ever stop to think

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps it was blatantly clear you had an agenda by making this thread?  You don't seem interested in doing anything else than causing trouble.  Perhaps if you came here in open, honest discussion people wouldn't react so suspiciously toward you. 

 

If god takes life he's an indian giver


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Perhaps

pariahjane wrote:

Perhaps if you came here in open, honest discussion people wouldn't react so suspiciously toward you.

Or... perhaps.... If they hadn't discussed it on Wank Falton's Site last month about a how a few of them should come over here and start trouble. I would give a link to the posts but we don't advertise for assholes such as Wank, so here is what they said:

 

M said...

Perhaps, you (Michael), I, Beast, Piotr, and Mark should hit them at the same time on the forums?

They can stop us there..sure...but we'll do enough damage to their pety arguments before they can hti the ban button Eye-wink

12:45pm

Piotr said...

Perhaps, you (Michael), I, Beast, Piotr, and Mark should hit them at the same time on the forums?

I'm happy to participate in that. The
Mongolian Hordes Technique

-Piotr
tends to be used amongst the RRS membership. They are like a bunch of annoying gnats (or Australian flies) -- they can be dispensed with single-handedly but it becomes time consuming, boring and tedious. It would be good to share the burden.

6:35pm

 

Great plot children!!! 

 

 


magilum
Posts: 2410
Joined: 2007-03-07
User is offlineOffline
I Googled the name and found

I Googled the name and found his blog. What the fuck? He's gotten three posts out of Sam Harris for not outright dismissing psychic phenomena. Anybody who's actually read "The End of Faith" would know he doesn't affirm it either, just leaving the door open to valid research. The irony for a Christian to criticize not condemning psychic phenomena is exquisite when you consider all the unsubstantiated, unfalsifiable crap implied in this religion.
He's got a throbbing hard on for Brian, and a partial for the rest of the crew. It only results in ad homs; which is again ironic when you consider the creativity level of a creationist. You'd think he could intelligently design a better platform than nipping at your heels.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Perhaps

pariahjane wrote:

Perhaps if you came here in open, honest discussion people wouldn't react so suspiciously toward you.

I'm not suspicious after his last post. It's confirmed now, he lacks basic thinking skills. You asked him if he "stopped to think" the answer would be "no."

He's embracing "thinking away."

2:32 in to this video...

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote: I Googled

magilum wrote:
I Googled the name and found his blog. What the fuck? He's gotten three posts out of Sam Harris for not outright dismissing psychic phenomena. Anybody who's actually read "The End of Faith" would know he doesn't affirm it either, just leaving the door open to valid research.

Also anyone who understands libel will recognize it as such.  OH I CAN'T WAIT!!  

There are so many libelous infractions that when I'm finally ready, I'll be compiling data for months (I had been holding back  due to the wasted time).  Are there any lawyers out there who want to help?

 

Are there members of this community who know the world of atheism enough to decipher fact from fiction on his blog (almost all is fiction)?  If there are, I wonder if we should start assembling a team who will lay out every single infraction and every single charge with supporting documentation as to the truth of the matter.  If we could divy his (likely) 1000+ infractions of libel amongst 10 of us, the work will be much less.

If you are interested in being part of this massive lawsuit please mention so in this thread.  Again, you must have extensive knowledge of the RRS, as we are the main target.  For example if you don't know that I don't live in my mothers basement (a libelous charge he levels often) than you don't know enough to be a help to us (no offense). 

AGAIN, this is serious, we will be suing.  Unfortunately libel lawsuits cant be class action, so we cant come to the defense of Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Infidel Guy, Jake, etc who also have  been attacked.  However anything involving Blasphemy Challenge and RRS is right up our alley.

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
Posts: 320
Joined: 2006-12-23
User is offlineOffline
Why don't we help Rook go to college?

Quote: "Rook can't wait to go to college.  The financial conditions to do so have not yet been right in Rooks life, however we're all very proud of him for his never ending quest for knowledge. "

 

- Why don't we try to help him? I am sure we can all come up with something creative to assist him financially. I mean aside from myself, I would not want to see anyone go to college more than Rook. I know you guys have the site to fund and other expenses but seriously. Why not start a campaign to send him to school.  

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Pathofreason wrote: - Why

Pathofreason wrote:

- Why don't we try to help him? I am sure we can all come up with something creative to assist him financially. I mean aside from myself, I would not want to see anyone go to college more than Rook. I know you guys have the site to fund and other expenses but seriously. Why not start a campaign to send him to school.

While Rooks college is extremely important to us, we aren't big enough to make things like that happen. When we arranged to match any donation made to Dawkins a few months ago we only managed to take in $800. College is in the tens of thousands of dollars. Keep in mind, Kelly wants to complete school just as much as Rook, and already has tons of credits, a 4.0 gpa and a chance at a scholarship at an Ivy League. Unfortunatly we don't feel ready. If someone is seriously interested in helping either of them finish college, they should either just donate (it all goes to the same place) or agree to pay all of the expenses of either of them.

Seriously, we don't stress the college because it feels like we're too far out from being able to handle it.  It's not just the cost of college but also the lost time that one could use for something else (Rook on his book, his job, Kelly at her job, our work here).  It's not easy.  Nevertheless, anyone not smart enough to realize that you don't need a college education to debunk God, likely isn't smart enough to grasp the arguments against one.

 

Off topic(?).... I thought it was interesting that the more recent posts from Wank Falton criticize my hair and Kellys hands. One full blog post about Kellys hands! We're supposed to address this shit? We did... in our chatroom with 20 people who were laughing their ass off at the insanely stupid blog posts from Wank Falton.

Like I said we addressed him (thanks Greydon)....

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
Posts: 320
Joined: 2006-12-23
User is offlineOffline
I agree

I agree Brian, You don't need a college education to debunk God. I was just tryin to help. And there is nothing wrong with your hair or Kelly's hands...People are f'kin dumb

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Wheres the libel is

Wheres the libel is suggesing someone have a carreer and go to college?

 

Its good advice for anyone.

 

If he already has a carreer, or plans to go to college, good for him. 

 

Or in saying someone is a war hero?  The war between theists and atheists, that is.

 

As to a court case, you need a defendant.  And frivolous suits can backfire. 

 


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
Now, how about calling

Now, how about calling people names? 

 

Labeling them as a troll, etc. 

 

How about that for libel, or a counterclaim?

 

 


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Now, how

Rocky wrote:

Now, how about calling people names?

 

Labeling them as a troll, etc.

 

How about that for libel, or a counterclaim?

 

 

Sometimes you get insulted.

Sometimes you go out of your way to get insulted.

And sometimes you do nothing but just LOOK for insults, while ignoring the rest of the world.

You're posts put you in categories 2 and 3.

If you want reasoned debate, find a thread with a learned topic and enter it....

If you remain here, it's clear your goal is to look for insults, and claim some sort of 'victory' for your side if you find one.

 

PS  I'm about to finish my doctorate this year, just completing my dissertation. I consider Rook's work on a par with mine, if he decides to go to school, he's already got the hardest part done.  

 

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Wheres the

Rocky wrote:

Wheres the libel is suggesing someone have a carreer and go to college?

 

Its good advice for anyone.

 

If he already has a carreer, or plans to go to college, good for him.

 

Or in saying someone is a war hero? The war between theists and atheists, that is.

 

As to a court case, you need a defendant. And frivolous suits can backfire.

 

Exactly what is your point with this, Rocky?  I'd like to know.  It seems to me that you are fishing for some information.  Either that or you are trying to antagonize the core members of this forum.  If you are a friend or lackey of Walton, I really see no reason to even bother coming to this forum and posting.  

If god takes life he's an indian giver


Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
Posts: 2479
Joined: 2006-03-19
User is offlineOffline
Rook will breeze through

Rook will breeze through school. I just hope he doesn't find it boring and tedious!

BTW, I'd say most of the people on this site are probably auto-didacts. I personally have learned FAAAAR more on my own than I ever did in school (though I did learn some important things in school). School is vastly overrated, and so are those little letters after people's names. I call my B.Sc. degree 'my $30,000 piece of paper'. Education is what's important, and you don't necessarily need school for that.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
natural wrote: Rook will

natural wrote:

Rook will breeze through school. I just hope he doesn't find it boring and tedious!

BTW, I'd say most of the people on this site are probably auto-didacts. I personally have learned FAAAAR more on my own than I ever did in school (though I did learn some important things in school). School is vastly overrated, and so are those little letters after people's names. I call my B.Sc. degree 'my $30,000 piece of paper'. Education is what's important, and you don't necessarily need school for that.

Agrees 

 

Ironically the fundies he's referencing don't have degrees or any thing you'd really call an education either...

 

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


CrimsonEdge
CrimsonEdge's picture
Posts: 499
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
In regards to

In regards to Libel...

Calling somebody a troll does not prohibit somebody from getting or keeping a job. In fact, me calling a gay person gay is not libel since it's a fact. Now, if the person wasn't gay, then yes.


D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
Posts: 715
Joined: 2007-01-04
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Wheres the

Rocky wrote:

Wheres the libel is suggesing someone have a carreer and go to college? 

Its good advice for anyone. 

If he already has a carreer, or plans to go to college, good for him. 

Or in saying someone is a war hero? The war between theists and atheists, that is. 

As to a court case, you need a defendant. And frivolous suits can backfire.

So I'm sure you'll impress us all with your degrees and impressive career.  Seeing that you are a Wanker Walton fan we'll all be mighty impressed with that Patriot University science doctorate you have and your career cleaning jizz stains off the walls at a prison washroom.  Oh sorry, that's Kent Hovind's career but you get my point.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: Wheres the

Rocky wrote:

Wheres the libel is suggesing someone have a carreer and go to college?

 Nowhere.  I'll give you  Was this poor comprehension or dishonesty on your part?

Notice you left out the words "Get a job, Rook."

 

HE HAS A JOB!! AND YOU KNOW IT!   

 

 

Quote:
Or in saying someone is a war hero? The war between theists and atheists, that is.

Oh then yes, Rook is a war hero. 

 

Quote:
As to a court case, you need a defendant.

Got one.

 

Quote:
And frivolous suits can backfire.

Shaking in my boots.

 

 Ok we done here?  I suppose I can address one more before we boot your sorry ass back to Faltonville.  

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
I have not seen a lick of

I have not seen a lick of proof that Rook has a job.  And I suppose by that I mean a real job, one that pays something more than low wages hourly rates.

 

Am I supposed to take your word on faith?

 

Prove it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Rocky
Rocky's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-09-11
User is offlineOffline
And what do you mean. "boot

And what do you mean. "boot my ass"?

 

Is that some kind of threat?

 

Further, I am NOT a Walton fan, I was trying to get you to act, and respond to him while he Swift Boats you.

 

So I guess that makes you a liar. 

 

Further, labeling me a troll and sending me to trollville has subjected me to public humiliation, and caused severe emotional distess.  My blood pressure is up and I am having severe headaches.  Seeking medical attention will probably be very expensive.

 

 

 

 


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: I have not

Rocky wrote:

I have not seen a lick of proof that Rook has a job.

 

Right, because scanning his pay stub and giving his personal information is something we're gonna do for some dipshit who doesn't have a fucking clue. 

 

 

 

Quote:
Am I supposed to take your word on faith?

Why not?  You've already taken one of the most deceitful people on the internets word on faith.  You said "Rook get a job" which infers your position is he doesn't have one. 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Rocky wrote: And what do

Rocky wrote:

And what do you mean. "boot my ass"?

 

Is that some kind of threat?

No it's a promise.  Good bye.  You're banned. 

 

 

Quote:
Further, I am NOT a Walton fan, I was trying to get you to act, and respond to him while he Swift Boats you.

My response will be in a court of law. 

 

Quote:
So I guess that makes you a liar.

Stop guessing, you suck at it. 

 

Quote:
Further, labeling me a troll and sending me to trollville has subjected me to public humiliation, and caused severe emotional distess. My blood pressure is up and I am having severe headaches. Seeking medical attention will probably be very expensive.

Sue me.  Frivolous lawsuits can backfire, ya know?  (is that how you worded it?)

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.