You People Don't Know What You're Even Talking About [Trollville]

getreal
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
You People Don't Know What You're Even Talking About [Trollville]

I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it. You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism. You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right. And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.


JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
Posts: 1219
Joined: 2007-03-20
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is ....blah,blah.... a mind disorder, ....blah,blah.... physchiatrist can even diagnose it. You also ....blah,blah.... do better research, because I'm afraid there is ....blah,blah.... proof of atheism. You people seem to ....blah,blah.... look at all the facts right. And it is no wonder why ....blah,blah.... Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he ....blah,blah.... look for more research because I'm afraid religion ....blah,blah.... encourage evil.

I fixed your post.   


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Wow.  That was completely

Wow.  That was completely incoherent.  The irony of this post makes me smile. 

 Prove atheism?  Really?  Ok, here it goes.  I see no evidence of a supernatural deity.  I am now living proof of atheism.  Get it? 

If god takes life he's an indian giver


getreal
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.  You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism.  You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right.  And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.
  I'm afraid the shit on the so-called "truthbeknown.com" is bogus as well; this you could know if you were willing to look at all the facts better and study the key aspects of the Bible better, because no, Christianity does not encourage Anti-Semitism.  Get a real life, and look at the facts better


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

Is belief in invisible blue monkeys in your fridge a mind disorder? Answer = Yes. So belief in a magic friend in the sky who plays evil puppeteer is also a mind disorder.

getreal wrote:
You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism.

Atheism does not require proof, atheists are not making the positive claim, you are. You need to provide proof of a god, unilt then I withhold belief.

getreal wrote:
You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right.

It is rather arrogant to assume a book written by primitive men living in caves, scared by the power of nature and the unpredictability of it all, could somehow explain the origins of the universe.

getreal wrote:
And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.

This is pretty incoherent, but I think you are saying religion doesn't encourage evil. Have you read the torah/quran/bible?

 


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: getreal

getreal wrote:
getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.  You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism.  You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right.  And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.
  I'm afraid the shit on the so-called "truthbeknown.com" is bogus as well; this you could know if you were willing to look at all the facts better and study the key aspects of the Bible better, because no, Christianity does not encourage Anti-Semitism.  Get a real life, and look at the facts better

Eh, what exactly does one website have to do with the other?  They aren't affiliated, as far as I know.

Generally, coming on to a forum and post something that's full of piss and vinegar isn't a good way to start off.  Are you going to continue to post these ridiculous statements or do you have something of worth to say?

If god takes life he's an indian giver


getreal
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
Wow, you people really make

Wow, you people really make me laugh my ass off all the way.  Many, many things have not been proven yet, like cures for diseases.  Your lack of patience is amazing.


getreal
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
Wow, you people really make

[MOD EDIT: double post]


getreal
Theist
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
I'm afraid I have read the

I'm afraid I have read the Bible, and the Golden Rule is specifically "do unto others as you would want others to do unto you."  Read the entire book, and not just portions of it.


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid I

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid I have read the Bible, and the Golden Rule is specifically "do unto others as you would want others to do unto you."  Read the entire book, and not just portions of it.

I can see you're following the Golden Rule to the tee.  You come on a forum and immediately insult people.  You can't even see the hypocrosy in that, I'll bet. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver


Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
Posts: 428
Joined: 2007-02-11
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: Wow, you

getreal wrote:

Wow, you people really make me laugh my ass off all the way. Many, many things have not been proven yet, like cures for diseases. Your lack of patience is amazing.

 Cures aren't proven, chucklehead, they're discovered, or formulated.   If your posting here was any more of a waste of time, it would be a church service.

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."


Max Wilder
atheist
Max Wilder's picture
Posts: 83
Joined: 2007-06-19
User is offlineOffline
I believe you have

I believe you have discovered the fast train to Trollville!


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid I

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid I have read the Bible, and the Golden Rule is specifically "do unto others as you would want others to do unto you." Read the entire book, and not just portions of it.

I have read it..... you seem to have not.

It also states that unruly children should be stoned and tells you how to mark your slaves.

How many slaves do you own and when was the last time you dragged a little brat out of Wal-Mart and threw rocks at his head until he quit moving? 


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Max Wilder wrote: I believe

Max Wilder wrote:
I believe you have discovered the fast train to Trollville!

While I'm inclined to agree, let's give our new friend a chance to say something coherent and logical.  Sometimes these theists just get wound up a  little too tight in the beginning.

If god takes life he's an indian giver


magilum
Posts: 2410
Joined: 2007-03-07
User is offlineOffline
You're afraid a lot. 1. Can

You're afraid a lot.
1. Can delusions be diagnosed? A delusion is a firmly held belief that contradicts evidence.2. The rest are arguments from assertion. Back them up or back off them.


deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
Posts: 3221
Joined: 2007-01-28
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:

because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism

Quote:

Wow, you people really make me laugh my ass off all the way. Many, many things have not been proven yet, like cures for diseases. Your lack of patience is amazing.

Well, although I had until now hitherto to meet such an OP who made such a slew of unsubstantiated ad nauseam assertions, I must point out that these commit an astonishing ad ignoratium fallacy, moreover, you have yet to specify which epistemilogical stance of atheism you are making reference to. Please read this:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/the_argument_from_ignorance_and_its_uses_and_abuses

Please educate yourself in basic logic, simpleton. The flagrant employment of the fallacy indicates you have never, ever, bothered with 4th grade logic. Perhaps you should read a book. If you have never done this before, then it can even have lots of nice PICTURES to get you started. Other than that, could you please not flaunt your arrogant stupidity and borderline incoherency, regardless of how entertaining it may be, given that I would not hugely suprised if you had been living under a rock thus far and hence had never engaged in polite conversation with other people, or, indeed, ever employed language at all, judging by the quality of your prose.

 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism


MrRage
Posts: 896
Joined: 2006-12-22
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: You also

getreal wrote:
You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism.

This site is a proof of atheism. Atheism definitely exists. Oh...did you mean evidence for atheism?


urbanrust
urbanrust's picture
Posts: 20
Joined: 2007-07-13
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote: You're

magilum wrote:
You're afraid a lot.
1. Can delusions be diagnosed? A delusion is a firmly held belief that contradicts evidence.2. The rest are arguments from assertion. Back them up or back off them.

 

"Can delusions be diagnosed? A delusion is a firmly held belief that contradicts evidence."

Don't you mean "faith" is a a firmly held belief...er...ah...wait...never-mind, I just looked at my dictionary again; The words delusion AND faith signify the same thing it seems, virtually synonymous definitions. My bad, sorry about that Smiling

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: getreal

getreal wrote:
getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it. You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism. You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right. And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.
I'm afraid the shit on the so-called "truthbeknown.com" is bogus as well; this you could know if you were willing to look at all the facts better and study the key aspects of the Bible better, because no, Christianity does not encourage Anti-Semitism. Get a real life, and look at the facts better

 

Had you looked at the facts (hypocrite) you'd know that your statement about theism disorder diagnose is far off the mark, and that the most important psychologist of our time in fact considers theistic belief a mental disorder.

This will get you started. 

 Get well soon!

 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


TakeCashToChurch
TakeCashToChurch's picture
Posts: 48
Joined: 2006-12-19
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it. You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism. You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right. And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of ways humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.

Nice. While you're handing out judgement there, please hand out a logical explanation to me.

Please explain why you have a belief in something that only exists in a book that was written by people who didn't brush their teeth. Then, after that, you need to explain why you claim there is something mentally wrong with "us people" with no evidence to back up your assertions.

Please refrain from refrencing any books in the bible while you're doing this.

That last line is a stunner! Tell me something, would people strap bombs on themselves and run into buildings if everyone was an atheist? If everyone was an atheist, then 911 would only mean "emergency"!

 

Oh, and by the way, as far as "atheism doesn't exist"... Atheists break *all the rules*. And we aren't afraid of burning for eternity because of it! The rules we're referring to were created by theists anyway. All aspects of theism, and atheism break every actual rule that exists in the world. I mean, even the creation of the words break the rules before you even delve into them!

It's I before E, except after C. But look at the words. They're wrong.

We're breaking the rules right now, and will most likely continue to do so. We shouldn't even be having this conversation, because theism shouldn't exist and directly cause atheism to exist! Get it?

 

Every step I took in faith betrayed me

-Sarah McLachlan


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote: I'm afraid

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

 

Really? Ask Albert Ellis about that.  

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


FOC
Theist
Posts: 27
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
Getreal, I'm afraid your

Getreal, I'm afraid your behaviour will be looked upon as an embarrasment to Christianity, and rightly so.

How dare you state the Golden Rule after your inexcusable OP? You sir are a cretin, forgive me for saying so, but living by the Golden Rule you understand why I've just insulted you I hope?

If not, then bother these people no more.

Thank you. 


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
FOC, Isn't it christianity

FOC,

Isn't it christianity that should be blamed for Getreal's actions?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him .

Romans 1

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

 

Getreal is just doing a christian duty. Are you saying that they are wrong for doing this? Why?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia's picture
Posts: 102
Joined: 2007-05-23
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh

darth_josh wrote:

FOC,

Isn't it christianity that should be blamed for Getreal's actions?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him .

Romans 1

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

 

Getreal is just doing a christian duty. Are you saying that they are wrong for doing this? Why?

I think he was attacking him for failing at his Christian duties in regard to following the Golden Rule.

But rest assured FOC, we can stand-up for ourselves.

 

I suck at signatures.


FOC
Theist
Posts: 27
Joined: 2007-08-23
User is offlineOffline
Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

FOC,

Isn't it christianity that should be blamed for Getreal's actions?

Matthew 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him .

Romans 1

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

 

Getreal is just doing a christian duty. Are you saying that they are wrong for doing this? Why?

I think he was attacking him for failing at his Christian duties in regard to following the Golden Rule.

But rest assured FOC, we can stand-up for ourselves.

 

Aren't you standing up for me though?

My problem with his post exist in the rude manner in which he chose to express it. Indeed my point is he is misusing Christianity.

The golden rule is the most sacred Christian duty in my opinion. Moreso than anything listed above.

Thank you. 


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
Oh I don't know. Some

Oh I don't know.

Some people value honesty over compassion.

Some people find the things that people do in defense of others or their own actions as admirable.

Of course, when it is a lie can it really be a valid defense? 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


Larty
Larty's picture
Posts: 145
Joined: 2007-05-25
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: getreal

BGH wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

Is belief in invisible blue monkeys in your fridge a mind disorder? Answer = Yes. So belief in a magic friend in the sky who plays evil puppeteer is also a mind disorder.

 God is the only mental illness in the world that is not treated as such. Saying that believing in God is "okay" and "normal", is like saying a big "fuck you" to all Atheists who even TRY to be rational human beings.

Trust and believe in no god, but trust and believe in yourself.


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
Talk to god = praying god

Talk to god = praying

god talks to you = schizophrenia

Talk to yourself = reassurance

Talk back to yourself = verbal thinking

Ask yourself, "HUH?" = right back to schizophrenia 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
Talking to your toilet =

Talking to your toilet = too much to drink/virus/bad food

Toilet talking back = japan 


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: getreal

BGH wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

Is belief in invisible blue monkeys in your fridge a mind disorder? Answer = Yes.

Actually, I'm leaning toward disagreement with that conclusion. From what I remember about diagnosing mental disorders, the thoughts, beliefs, or behaviors have to interfere with what is considered a "normal" or "functional" life. So, the subeject in your example oughtn't be considered as suffering from a mental disorder unless, (for example) because of his fear of these monkeys, he takes a sledgehammer smashes every refridgerator he buys, leading him into financial ruin. So I would say the belief is delusional, but not necessarily owing to a mental disorder.


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06 wrote: BGH

LosingStreak06 wrote:
BGH wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

Is belief in invisible blue monkeys in your fridge a mind disorder? Answer = Yes.

So, the subeject in your example oughtn't be considered as suffering from a mental disorder unless, (for example) because of his fear of these monkeys, he takes a sledgehammer smashes every refridgerator he buys, leading him into financial ruin. So I would say the belief is delusional, but not necessarily owing to a mental disorder.

That is what I meant to say, actually the belief in the invisible blue monkeys has led me to wage a personal jihad on refrigerators and now by bombing appliance stores I am guaranteeing myself in the 'blessed' lawn with eternal lawn sprinklers. In this magic land of eternal lawn sprinklers I will have 83 sprinklers to run through and enjoy for the rest of the afterlife. Praise 'Fukar', everything he bestows upon us is great and perfect.

 


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: LosingStreak06

BGH wrote:
LosingStreak06 wrote:
BGH wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it.

Is belief in invisible blue monkeys in your fridge a mind disorder? Answer = Yes.

So, the subeject in your example oughtn't be considered as suffering from a mental disorder unless, (for example) because of his fear of these monkeys, he takes a sledgehammer smashes every refridgerator he buys, leading him into financial ruin. So I would say the belief is delusional, but not necessarily owing to a mental disorder.

That is what I meant to say, actually the belief in the invisible blue monkeys has led me to wage a personal jihad on refrigerators and now by bombing appliance stores I am guaranteeing myself in the 'blessed' lawn with eternal lawn sprinklers. In this magic land of eternal lawn sprinklers I will have 83 sprinklers to run through and enjoy for the rest of the afterlife. Praise 'Fukar', everything he bestows upon us is great and perfect.

I don't recall ever saying that theism couldn't be a mental disorder. Just that it was not necessarily one. 


zwan94
zwan94's picture
Posts: 14
Joined: 2007-08-24
User is offlineOffline
Gee, putting down a man

Gee, putting down a man that has decades of reseach under his belt compared to Getreal which probably has no more than 6 hours total.


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
zwan94 wrote: Gee, putting

zwan94 wrote:

Gee, putting down a man that has decades of reseach under his belt compared to Getreal which probably has no more than 6 hours total.

Was this aimed at me? 


AaronZZZ
AaronZZZ's picture
Posts: 27
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
-Sigmund Freud on Religion-

"The idea of God was not a lie but a device of the unconscious which needed to be decoded by psychology. A personal god was nothing more than an exalted father-figure: desire for such a deity sprang from infantile yearnings for a powerful, protective father, for justice and fairness and for life to go on forever. God is simply a projection of these desires, feared and worshipped by human beings out of an abiding sense of helplessness. Religion belonged to the infancy of the human race; it had been a necessary stage in the transition from childhood to maturity. It had promoted ethical values which were essential to society. Now that humanity had come of age, however, it should be left behind." -Sigmund Freud on Religion-

Mr. Triple Z


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2811
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
FOC wrote: Getreal, I'm

FOC wrote:

Getreal, I'm afraid your behaviour will be looked upon as an embarrasment to Christianity, and rightly so.

How dare you state the Golden Rule after your inexcusable OP? You sir are a cretin, forgive me for saying so, but living by the Golden Rule you understand why I've just insulted you I hope?

If not, then bother these people no more.

Thank you. 

Nice post FOC. While I see theism as irrational, everyone has irrational thoughts, and theists clearly can be rational, as you   being here.

 

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 13396
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
getreal wrote:

getreal wrote:
I'm afraid Theism is not a mind disorder, no physchiatrist can even diagnose it. You also need to do better research, because I'm afraid there is no proof of atheism. You people seem to be too arrogant to look at all the facts right. And it is no wonder why a blind-eye like Richard Dawkins represents you people, even he can't even look for more research, because, among just a few things, I'm afraid religion doesn't encourage evil and no, in a lot of waysFrom me ,I say thanks for your postings .I find them inciteful and interesting. BJ2

TRANSLATION:

"I am not used to having my beliefs challenged. Insted of looking at my own claims, I will blame them for my discomfort, insted of actually examining what I believe to see if it is acutally true"

Quote:
humankind would still remain troubled if everyone where like you people.

An episode of South Park already speculated about violence if the world were all "atheist". Their point was that human behaivor wouldnt change.

I would say the worst attitude that any atheist or theist can have is that of trying to create a utopia. But theism hasnt proven itself, it has shown to be the most divisive invention of the human mind.

I dont think that if atheists dominated this planet problems would go away. But I think problems can be better solved by observation, not crossing your fingers, using oiji boards, praying to Thor or Jesus.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37