Creed of Atheism - Intresting Read [Trollville]

Karma2Grace
Theist
Karma2Grace's picture
Posts: 19
Joined: 2007-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Creed of Atheism - Intresting Read [Trollville]

We believe in Marxfreudanddarwin We believe everything is OK as long as you don't hurt anyone to the best of your definition of hurt, and to the best of your knowledge. We believe in sex before, during, and after marriage. We believe in the therapy of sin. We believe that adultery is fun. We believe that sodomy’s OK. We believe that taboos are taboo. We believe that everything's getting better despite evidence to the contrary. The evidence must be investigated And you can prove anything with evidence. We believe there's something in horoscopes UFO's and bent spoons. Jesus was a good man just like Buddha, Mohammed, and ourselves. He was a good moral teacher though we think His good morals were bad. We believe that all religions are basically the same- at least the one that we read was. They all believe in love and goodness. They only differ on matters of creation, sin, heaven, hell, God, and salvation. We believe that after death comes the Nothing Because when you ask the dead what happens they say nothing. If death is not the end, if the dead have lied, then its compulsory heaven for all excepting perhaps Hitler, Stalin, and Genghis Kahn We believe in Masters and Johnson What's selected is average. What's average is normal. What's normal is good. We believe in total disarmament. We believe there are direct links between warfare and bloodshed. Americans should beat their guns into tractors . And the Russians would be sure to follow. We believe that man is essentially good. It's only his behavior that lets him down. This is the fault of society. Society is the fault of conditions. Conditions are the fault of society. We believe that each man must find the truth that is right for him. Reality will adapt accordingly. The universe will readjust. History will alter. We believe that there is no absolute truth excepting the truth that there is no absolute truth. We believe in the rejection of creeds, And the flowering of individual thought. If chance be the Father of all flesh, disaster is his rainbow in the sky and when you hear State of Emergency! Sniper Kills Ten! Troops on Rampage! Whites go Looting! Bomb Blasts School! It is but the sound of man worshipping his maker.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
That's dumb. I doubt any of

That's dumb. I doubt any of the atheists here believe in horoscopes, UFO's etc (And the RRS is suing asshat Uri Gellar by the way.) Also, many of us don't believe Jesus ever existed. It's also out of date talking about the Russians as the enemy. Finally, atheists don't have one particular political view. All we have in common is not believing in any sort of deity.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
This is a complete ad

This is a complete ad hominem, strawman, red herring.... logical fallacy mess. This is a complete misrepresentation and will be moved to trollville just like your other post.


pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
Posts: 1595
Joined: 2006-05-06
User is offlineOffline
Wow.  That's 60 seconds of

Wow.  That's 60 seconds of my life that I can't get back.  What a shame I wasted it on this drivel. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver


mindspread
mindspread's picture
Posts: 360
Joined: 2007-02-18
User is offlineOffline
Karma2Grace wrote: We

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe in Marxfreudanddarwin ...snip... worshipping his maker.

 

Translation:

"I bring nothing of my own to the table."


wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
Posts: 1825
Joined: 2007-05-10
User is offlineOffline
One can dazzle with

One can dazzle with brillliance or baffle with bullshit, but you my friend, have managed to induce a wholly different state of mind. I shall call it  Inverted Intelligence.

Excuse me while I go return my brain to a right side out condition.  


kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
Posts: 602
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Hey - this was your guy's

Hey - this was your guy's idea, right?

 

*retard alert level critical* 


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline


LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
Posts: 768
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
That was kind of dumb. Only

That was kind of dumb.

Only not kind of. 


MrRage
Posts: 896
Joined: 2006-12-22
User is offlineOffline
worst. post. ever.

worst. post. ever.


Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
Posts: 110
Joined: 2007-02-08
User is offlineOffline
Karma2Grace wrote: We

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe in Marxfreudanddarwin

Umm, last I checked - I'm an atheist, and I don't believe in Gods, deities, or raising people to the level of cult hero.  The ideas of Marx with class warfare, Freud with the id and the superego and Darwin with natural selection are all part of American life.  We use those terms in our language to this day.  Belief doesn't enter the equation, dunderfuck.

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe everything is OK as long as you don't hurt anyone to the best of your definition of hurt, and to the best of your knowledge.

Yeah, I mean, we could waste our time with stupid shit like making sure that everyone believes in the same invisible sky buddy and stoning those who don't to death, like the Old Testament asks us too - but I don't see you coming down off your high horse to chuck any rocks, Karma.  Are you lazy or merely a terrible follower of the Bible?

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe in sex before, during, and after marriage. We believe in the therapy of sin. We believe that adultery is fun. We believe that sodomy’s OK. We believe that taboos are taboo.

Sex is fun.  Maybe if you tried it sometime, you wouldn't be such a stuck up twat.  Sin only has context within religion - as we don't believe in your Jeebus, or your Christianity, we don't have any need for your concept of sin.  Since sodomy refers to any kind of sex that isn't vaginal, yeah, I enjoy sodomy.  I won't go into details, but there's more than one orifice that's fun to play with.

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe that everything's getting better despite evidence to the contrary. The evidence must be investigated And you can prove anything with evidence. We believe there's something in horoscopes UFO's and bent spoons.

Find me multiple members of the RRS who believes in their horoscope, and I'll be happy to eat a Bible.  Evidence is how you prove things, dillhole.  Just like you looked at the 'evidence' and didn't become a follower of Zeus, or Allah, or the FSM.

Karma2Grace wrote:
Jesus was a good man just like Buddha, Mohammed, and ourselves. He was a good moral teacher though we think His good morals were bad. We believe that all religions are basically the same- at least the one that we read was. They all believe in love and goodness. They only differ on matters of creation, sin, heaven, hell, God, and salvation. We believe that after death comes the Nothing Because when you ask the dead what happens they say nothing.

If Jesus existed, he was a pretty piss poor teacher and prophet.  In fact, he left such a terrible impression on the people that would have known him that NO ONE BOTHERED TO WRITE ANYTHING DOWN.  The Golden Rule existed for centuries before Jesus decided to utter it.  People that are too myopic to catch onto that tend to make stupid statements like this, Karma.  Even if your bullshit religion was correct, when I die, my brain's going to cease function.  That means I won't be able to FEEL anything.  No pain, no happiness, no sight, no sounds.  Even if your God existed and you were completely correct, I'd have no way of knowing.  Idiot.

Karma2Grace wrote:
If death is not the end, if the dead have lied, then its compulsory heaven for all excepting perhaps Hitler, Stalin, and Genghis Kahn

You're two thirds correct.  Genghis never heard of Christianity, considering he wasn't alive then.  Stalin was an atheist.  However, Hitler was a God-fearing Catholic, and is therefore in Heaven, unlike the people who died on the space shuttle Challenger, who didn't have time to repent before their spaceship blew to Hell.  Just remember, because he did believe in your Jeebus, Hitler's in Heaven, Gandhi's in Hell. Eye-wink

Karma2Grace wrote:
We believe in Masters and Johnson What's selected is average. What's average is normal. What's normal is good. We believe in total disarmament. We believe there are direct links between warfare and bloodshed. Americans should beat their guns into tractors . And the Russians would be sure to follow. We believe that man is essentially good. It's only his behavior that lets him down. This is the fault of society. Society is the fault of conditions. Conditions are the fault of society. We believe that each man must find the truth that is right for him. Reality will adapt accordingly. The universe will readjust. History will alter. We believe that there is no absolute truth excepting the truth that there is no absolute truth. We believe in the rejection of creeds, And the flowering of individual thought. If chance be the Father of all flesh, disaster is his rainbow in the sky and when you hear State of Emergency! Sniper Kills Ten! Troops on Rampage! Whites go Looting! Bomb Blasts School! It is but the sound of man worshipping his maker.

Umm, religion = bombings.  See 9/11.  See the Israeli news.  See the bombings in Madrid and London.  Hell, London bombings come from the Catholics AND the Muslims!  The Soviet Union never attacked the United States - although the US, to prove that they were better than those atheistic Commies, added "in God We Trust" to our currency and "Under God" to the Pledge.  I'm sure that paying lip service to nonexistant Gods did a great job of preventing the millions of crimes perpetrated by believers since the mid 1950s when these things were added.

In conclusion, Karma2Grace, I understand that you're a worthless troll who couldn't get me erect with a crane.  I understand that you're a pathetic shill to a nonexistant God in the sky that you've never ever had a two way conversation with.  I understand that people like you are the reason why the United States is lagging behind the industrialized world in math and science.  You are a complete waste of carbon, Karma.  Go play in traffic so you can get to your Jeebus faster and stop polluting the planet.  We like it here. Smiling

 

Cheers!

-FG 

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG


Karma2Grace
Theist
Karma2Grace's picture
Posts: 19
Joined: 2007-07-18
User is offlineOffline
Family_Guy wrote: In

Family_Guy wrote:

In conclusion, Karma2Grace, I understand that you're a worthless troll who couldn't get me erect with a crane.  I understand that you're a pathetic shill to a nonexistant God in the sky that you've never ever had a two way conversation with.  I understand that people like you are the reason why the United States is lagging behind the industrialized world in math and science.  You are a complete waste of carbon, Karma.  Go play in traffic so you can get to your Jeebus faster and stop polluting the planet.  We like it here. Smiling

 

There you go! You are living upto the expectation


Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
Posts: 1142
Joined: 2007-05-22
User is offlineOffline
Karma2Grace

Karma2Grace wrote:
Family_Guy wrote:

In conclusion, Karma2Grace, I understand that you're a worthless troll who couldn't get me erect with a crane.  I understand that you're a pathetic shill to a nonexistant God in the sky that you've never ever had a two way conversation with.  I understand that people like you are the reason why the United States is lagging behind the industrialized world in math and science.  You are a complete waste of carbon, Karma.  Go play in traffic so you can get to your Jeebus faster and stop polluting the planet.  We like it here. Smiling

There you go! You are living upto the expectation

Ok, I will attempt to communicate with this theist.  What language follows is only used in order to try to get a message to the individual and should not be considered my new mode of general discourse.

Pay attention, Karma.  I recognize you and love you as an individual who is soiled by the nature of the corporeal universe.  You wish to bring light and understanding to a group of lost souls with smart and well written verse.  I further perceive that you would like to be a regular contributor to the site. All of this, I understand.  But as the Lord said to the fig tree which would not bloom, I say unto you "Shrivel and die, you worthless chunk of human flotsum. I am tired of reading all of the mindless drivel to be shit out of the head of one so uneducated and so poorly disposed to internal reflection.  You come to a site populated by individuals who are daily trying to insure that they act to provide freedom of thought and deed to as many as will accept it and accuse all that has occurred in even Christian homes on our freedom.  So, take your discussion of sex outside marriage and fear of relativism and flee back to some nunnery.  Flee, you microbe, for I fear you will suffer mightily when truth finally reaches you.  Quake, for you will drink of the grape kool-aid when so asked.  Shudder, as you are a lamb to the slaughter, and know not why."  It has been awhile since I read that portion of the Bible, but I am pretty sure that is how he said it.

In short, Karma, even an omnipotent being would tell you to "Fuck off" at this point.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer


Bigg
Bigg's picture
Posts: 130
Joined: 2007-06-10
User is offlineOffline
What the fuck was that

What the fuck was that shit?

Looked more like word salad than trying to get a point across.

 

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus


Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
Posts: 1955
Joined: 2006-11-21
User is offlineOffline
Karma2Grace

Karma2Grace wrote:
Family_Guy wrote:

In conclusion, Karma2Grace, I understand that you're a worthless troll who couldn't get me erect with a crane. I understand that you're a pathetic shill to a nonexistant God in the sky that you've never ever had a two way conversation with. I understand that people like you are the reason why the United States is lagging behind the industrialized world in math and science. You are a complete waste of carbon, Karma. Go play in traffic so you can get to your Jeebus faster and stop polluting the planet. We like it here. Smiling

 

There you go! You are living upto the expectation

You invited it...and if you can't see that...damn.  Anyone as reality-challenged as you couldn't see shit in a monkey house that hadn't been cleaned for six months.  Never mind. 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
Posts: 428
Joined: 2007-02-11
User is offlineOffline


Anonymous75764 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
you ppl take anti-atheist propaganda too seriously..

 I thought it was entertaining. Some things were a little off and it is out of date, but the bottom line is over half of these statements are probably true for most atheist and agnostics, myself included. I see no reason why this would be a negative...it's kinda cute Smiling