The brilliance of Trump

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3922
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
The brilliance of Trump

 If I tell Brian37 to eat shit, it is an insult because I know that he knows shit is inferior to other substances one could eat. If he believed shit was as tasty as ice cream, how could it be an insult?

Trump is using the same type of statement to show the SJWs are the real racists. One can only be offended by telling some to go to a particular country or culture if you actually believed that such a place was inferior with inferior people. The same people that tell us that no race or place is inferior are suddenly telling us it horrific to tell someone to go there and live with those people as opposed to Americans. Which is it?

That is the reason they've gone bat shit crazy. He held up a mirror to his enemies and they don't like what they see. It may start a civil war, but I suppose that is inevitable with people brainwashed in a political correctness.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15742
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: If I tell

EXC wrote:

 If I tell Brian37 to eat shit, it is an insult because I know that he knows shit is inferior to other substances one could eat. If he believed shit was as tasty as ice cream, how could it be an insult?

Trump is using the same type of statement to show the SJWs are the real racists. One can only be offended by telling some to go to a particular country or culture if you actually believed that such a place was inferior with inferior people. The same people that tell us that no race or place is inferior are suddenly telling us it horrific to tell someone to go there and live with those people as opposed to Americans. Which is it?

That is the reason they've gone bat shit crazy. He held up a mirror to his enemies and they don't like what they see. It may start a civil war, but I suppose that is inevitable with people brainwashed in a political correctness.

 

No he isn't you fucking dumbass! 

 

Long before you and I knew each other the fucker was sued for refusing to rent to blacks. Long before you and I knew each other he vilified the Central Park 5 whom later turned out to be INNOCENT. 

That fucker cant even refrain from attacking war heros, and did so even after McCain died.

He isn't "telling it like it is"....... He is pandering to white anxiety. He is pandering to fear.

Nope sorry asshole. The fucker attacks even his own intel and kisses the asses of dictators on the global stage.

He is nothing but a petty insecure bully and an opportunist.

McCain, as much as I hate GOP economics, did the right thing in his run against Obama when the lady expressed fear of him claiming Obama was an "arab", as if that is illegal in any case. McCain rightfully shot her down and said Obama was a decent man whom he merely disagreed with.

That orange bully is using the same vitrialic language WW2 Germany used. Scapegoat everyone else, vilify political rivals, and offer yourself up as the only solution to save your Nation.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3922
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 You will never understand

 You will never understand men like Trump. All he cares about is money, power and pussy.

Yes, he didn't rent to blacks because it was much less likely he would make money by renting to them. But he put blacks on the apprentice because that would make the show more popular. So how do you explain that?

The legacy of slavery is the blacks are much more troubled than whites. If you claim that renting to black is the same risk as renting to a white, then you should also conclude that slavery wasn't all that bad. The media and leftist politians play you for an idiot. The slave owners were never racists, if they were they never would have imported blacks to the places they lived. They were greedy motherfuckers same as Trump. Trump is not a racist, he'll exploit whomever he can to get what he wants. Exploiting the world's overpopulation problem now to get power.

You claim whites exploiting blacks as slaves was so bad and racist, but you support whites exploiting latinos as cheap labor. Can you explain?

Omar and her family commited visa fraud, so they should be sent back. But the libtard media you listen to exclusively never tells you this.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15742
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: You will never

EXC wrote:

 You will never understand men like Trump. All he cares about is money, power and pussy.

Yes, he didn't rent to blacks because it was much less likely he would make money by renting to them. But he put blacks on the apprentice because that would make the show more popular. So how do you explain that?

The legacy of slavery is the blacks are much more troubled than whites. If you claim that renting to black is the same risk as renting to a white, then you should also conclude that slavery wasn't all that bad. The media and leftist politians play you for an idiot. The slave owners were never racists, if they were they never would have imported blacks to the places they lived. They were greedy motherfuckers same as Trump. Trump is not a racist, he'll exploit whomever he can to get what he wants. Exploiting the world's overpopulation problem now to get power.

You claim whites exploiting blacks as slaves was so bad and racist, but you support whites exploiting latinos as cheap labor. Can you explain?

Omar and her family commited visa fraud, so they should be sent back. But the libtard media you listen to exclusively never tells you this.

 

You are right, I will never understand BULLIES like that fucking jackass.

But don't call him a "man" or even a "woman", he is just a FUCKING BULLY.

I grew up with assholes like him.

 

DAMNED FUCKING RIGHT I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HIM, and you you fucking stupidly imply more people should be like him, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

 

The only thing I understand is that when you teach a kid to win at all costs, and you teach them to dominate no matter the cost, and you teach them that winning is the only thing, YOU END UP WITH BULLIES LIKE THE ORANGE FUCKFACE.

Not my fucking baggage that someone sold you a fucking lie. Not my baggage that you hitched yourself to that fuckface bully.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3922
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The only

Brian37 wrote:

 

The only thing I understand is that when you teach a kid to win at all costs, and you teach them to dominate no matter the cost, and you teach them that winning is the only thing, YOU END UP WITH BULLIES LIKE THE ORANGE FUCKFACE.

Not my fucking baggage that someone sold you a fucking lie. Not my baggage that you hitched yourself to that fuckface bully.

 

If you teach children this, you make them into sheep to be taken advantage of by bullies. The bullies figure out that most people are sheep like you, unable and scared to think for youself.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen