Megan Rapinoe hands the orange bully his ass..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Megan Rapinoe hands the orange bully his ass..

The orange asshole targeted her for supporting other minorities and sports stars like Colin Kaepernick. Neither of which, despite what the orange asshole and the bigoted GOP sell, are trying to say they hate America, or want a nanny state. THEY DO NOT HATE AMERICA, they are not looking for handouts. All both of them are saying is that there is a history white America has to face. Lesbians and gays don't hate heterosexuals, and blacks don't hate all whites. What the sane DO HATE are fucking moros whom fear change. Those whom fear equality. 

So once again the organge turd pandered to his base, and vilifyied a soccer player because she supported minorities.

YES YOU ORANGE FUCKFACE BULLY, YOU DO DESEREVE THE FOLLOWING CONDEMNATION!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fck-trump-chants-fox-news-856204/?fbclid=IwAR08H_DcIWHEyv0A0yxZwoUzIFPsdnEgHX9fxhBBeJxfeVl9xijWIwI6Sk0

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is legal

There is legal discrimination against whites and males in all western societies. There are all kinds of job and education opprotunities unavailable to white males. None of my ancestors had anything to do with slavery, in fact one was kill fighting for the Union. So where the fuck are my reparations?

Female sports are a joke. Nobody wants to watch it. The libtard media has to manufacture an interest in it. Women that hate men and white knights with low-T are the only ones that will ever watch female sports.

Whites and males pay a higher percentage of taxes and receive far less in welfare benefits.

The problem is you say you care so much about blacks, illegal migrants and women. But do you ever volunteer time and money to fix the problems? Fuck no!!! Your only solution is having a G-man put a gun to my head to make me pay for all the free shit. It is civil war 2, if your kind keeps this BS going.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 GO FUCK YOURSLEF! I am

GO FUCK YOURSLEF! I am white myself you dumbuck!  White Europe and white America IS NOT being discriminated against. First off, all 7 billion of us are the same fucking species! Unlike you I do accept the history of Europe and the Americas. 

Females make up half of our species JACKASS! Your stupid ass would not be alive if it were not for you mom having sex you DUMBASS! She contributed half the DNA to your life.

Whites pay a higher percentage in taxes? NO SHIT, Just like if you lived in China the Chinese would pay a higher percentage in taxes. Oh, that's right, your dumbass thinks taxes don't exist in communist countires.

Yes we do pay a higher percentage in taxes because we are a majority. And since that is the case, THAT ALSO MEANS the percentage of people benefiting from those taxes ARE GASP, WHITE PEOPLE! 

So lets correct that a bit. You forgot about class. The top 1% gets a free ride from all the races, rural, suburban and urban. So that means the majority of white people at the top are fucking over other white people by making them compensate for what they don't pay. Wanna guess what the race majority of the top earners are?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 For the sake of humanity

For the sake of humanity please don't ever breed. You are exhibit A for mandatory birth control. The only useful purpose you could ever serve.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
EXC,  You should direct

EXC, 

You should direct that ad hom inward.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
We live in a world full of

We live in a world full of poverty, disease, homelessness, war, environmental destruction etc....

But your 'rational response' is to tell theists to not hope for a better afterlife and to to deny them the opiate of religion. Perhaps religion is a rational response to living on a small planet with too many people and too many people that think government in its current form will ever fix the situation.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Religion was made up before

Religion was made up before we had too many people.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Religion was

Sapient wrote:

Religion was made up before we had too many people.

When was that???

The entire history of life on this earth has been that a species will grow until some restraint(e.g. lack of food, water living space) prevents further growth. Our primate cousins fight each other over territory, just as we do.

It is amazing to me how the athiest here will insist that we are just another evolved species, but somehow we are different when it comes to population pressures. Dogs and cats need to be neutered to avoid problems, but never humans. Othere species move to a new area when population pressures make life difficult, but human migration is only driven by hateful bigots never overpopulation. How are we so different?

What is different about humans is that we have developed technolgy to destroy our environment on a massive scale and fuck up the planet for a lot of other species as well. So there is never going to be an end to religion until we decide to cooperate to share and manage earth's resouces. Otherwise it will be povery, war and disease and opiates like religion to take away the pain while at the same time telling its followers that Mr. Invisible wants them to keep pumping out more babies into a society and world that can't take any more.