The orange bully once again......

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The orange bully once again......

AGAIN twice in less than a week, he publically kissed the ass of TWO tyrants whom have had reproters murdered and just wants to "say hello" to a third sick fuck at the DMZ. 

One seriously has to have their head up their ass to support that fuck. I don't want to hear shit about "we've always had to deal with enemies." DUH, no shit, but this is not the way to do it. When your own intel tells you our enemies did something that is counter to our security you don't shit on them by publically denying your own intel and kiss their asses on the global stage. 

And when thousands of federal prossecutors of BOTH parties say any other person would have been indicted, and when 50 former REPUBLICAN intel agents during his run, warn us not to ellect him, I cannot for the life of me understand how any sane person can support that fucker. 

Putin is not our friend, he has reporters murdered. The Saudi Prince is a dictator, whom also has reporters murdered. And Kim Jong Un has no open press to speak of, and will murder even family members. THESE ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS. Saying we have to deal with them does not mean we should be treating any of them as if they value open societies. THEY DO NOT!

Trump is not politics as normal. I do not say this as a democrat, I say this as a warning from past history. The kind of behavior we see in his brand of politics can lead to no good and can and will undermine our western values if left unchecked. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog