#UNFIT Documentary on the POTUS based on professional mental health experts.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
#UNFIT Documentary on the POTUS based on professional mental health experts.

Some may remember back during his run, 50 former republican intel agents warned America not to ellect him. Mental health experts are also sounding the alarm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6EgFp5xlXs

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 These intel 'experts' were

These intel 'experts' were wrong on the Iraq war, so why believe them now?

The mental health 'experts' anoint each other experts. They totally rely on tax dollars to make a living, so of course anyone that may expose the scam and cut of the flow of money is a threat to be eliminated.

I'm not a Trump fan. Noone should have anywhere near as much power as US president. But you want so much money and power to flow to DC(because you are weak and lazy, you don't want freedom). So now, it is a crisis that wrong person has so much power. WTF

BTW, why the fuck don't these 'experts' tell us the Joe Biden is a obviously a sexual preditor pedophile. Instead, he gets a pass and is not Dems frontrunner. How sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 God you are fucking

God you are fucking dense.

The 50 intel republicans who warned us not to elect Trump ARE NOT the same clan Bush Jr and Dick Cheny made their excuses from.

And even if they were, do not dare try to fucking supidly argue that if Obama tried to argue an invasion of Iraq, and not Bush Jr, you'd suddenly agree.

NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, the GOP CURRENTLY offers has anything remotely to do with freedom, or western values, and everything to do with shitting their pants because their fear and bigotry isnt selling anymore. 

There are no good KKK members, there are no good Nazis. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 God you are fucking

The 50 intel republicans who warned us not to elect Trump ARE NOT the same clan Bush Jr and Dick Cheny made their excuses from.

And even if they were, do not dare try to fucking supidly argue that if Obama tried to argue an invasion of Iraq, and not Bush Jr, you'd suddenly agree.

NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, the GOP CURRENTLY offers has anything remotely to do with freedom, or western values, and everything to do with shitting their pants because their fear and bigotry isnt selling anymore. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: God you are

Brian37 wrote:

So now Mueller says no colusion, so all the intel 'experts' were wrong.

Government officials never resign or get fired when they fuck up like Iraq war and 9/11 intel officials. That is the scam of government and taxation. They only retire when generous pensions are fully vested. Thatis what makes taxation theft.

Yes, the same Republicans that said open the borders, immigration and diversity all good. They turned California and NY into third world shitholes that the middle class must flee. At least they got a cheap gardener for their mansion out of it. Now Dems on fast track to make all of USA look like Calcutta and Juarez. To oppose this make one a Nazi.

Do you think that Islamic and Latino cultures don't have people that believe their race/religion is superior to all others and they should take over the lands of 'inferior' peoples such as white people in USA? Or does your indoctrination make you only virtue signal about Nazis and KKK? You know nothing about the world, only what the media tells you.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 God do you fucking have

God do you fucking have your head up your ass.

First off it was a very short and inadiquate summery. SUMMERY, singed off by a sycophant of Trump. Muller himself DID NOT exonerate Trump on the obstruction issue which was also in the summery.

Assholes like you are the ones like Trump who do not understand position of power, legal and moral. On the issue of collusion, it did not help he got on national TV dared Russia to find Hillary's e-mails. It is also does not look good when you lie to the public about a meeting, claim it did not happen, then claim it did, but you got nothing, then claim claim it was about adoption, then claim, so what, anyone would want dirt, everyone does it. Fuck the damned legality, ethically and morally he is still a fucking unfit asshole. And do not try to argue that if Obama had done the same you'd feel the same way.

SECONDLY DUMFUCK

There was more than one issue address other than "collusion". Obstruction was address and Mueller said, "not exonerated" on that issue.

That means he was punting to congress, and not claiming the orange jackass was Mr Rogers. 

But even if I agreed with you, even outside the issue of crime, the fucker brought it on himself. When you behave on a constant basis like a douchebag vile bully, and scapegoat mupltiple groups, attack war heros, even after they are dead, kiss dictator's asses on the global stage while attacking our allies, sorry, that makes you look suspect.

45s behavior alone makes him unfit. And again, 50 former REPUBLICAN INTEL AGENTS warned America not to ellect him.

Now I do not want to hear shit from you if the fucker starts a civil war or WW3. He is a bully and a narcissist and only gives a fuck about himself.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: do not

Brian37 wrote:

do not understand position of power, legal and moral.

Yes. I don't understand why someone needs to have so much power. I don't understand why anyone with a brain doesn't understand that 'morality' is BS.

You want so much power and money to flow to government because you're a lazy SOB that just thinks you deserve tons of free shit from government. So if you think there is a corrupt tyrant with a lot of power, you got what you deserve for wanting government to be so powerful and money grabbing.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: There are no

Brian37 wrote:

Care to offer any scientific explaination as to why only white people can be racists and bigots?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Care to offer any scientific explaination as to why only white people can be racists and bigots?

Care to fucking ignore white European invasion of the Americas?

Sorry asshole, I AM WHITE! Unlike you I accept that there is a history of dominance and oppression committed by WHITES.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Care to

Brian37 wrote:

Care to fucking ignore white European invasion of the Americas?

Sorry asshole, I AM WHITE! Unlike you I accept that there is a history of dominance and oppression committed by WHITES.

What fucking plantet are you from? The entire history of human evolution and evolution of all life has been one species and sub-species replacing another.

You live on a fucking plantet with limited resouses so of course there is a fight for survival. We can't sit around and all sing Kumbya when there is fucking intense competition for land and other resouses for life.

So why the hell aren't the migrants crossing now an invasion? You are obviously brainwashed to believe on white people can be xenophobic racist invaders.