Xenophobes force migrants to abondon relocation plans

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Xenophobes force migrants to abondon relocation plans

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-16/amazon-s-pullout-is-a-blow-to-new-york-city-s-tech-momentum

The natives of NYC didn't want tech workers moving to their city, disrupting their way of life, destroying their culture, driving up the cost of living and forcing them to leave due to lack of affordable housing. So they threatents to send tax collectors after them to confiscate a lot of their money.

How is this any different than Trump supporters not wanting migrants in their town and threatening to send ICE agents aftter people that would relocate to their city?

The political parties are really the same. The only things that differ are the races, classes and genders that are the oppressors and victims.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hey Goebbles, that shit

Hey Goebbles, that shit does not work here asshole. Take your 1984 Orwell Double Speak and shove it up your ass.

This has nothing to do with denying tech workers jobs. It has to do with displacing low wage workers that driving up the cost of living would do. It has nothing to do with race. And asshole, the money that Amazon does not pay in taxes as a corporation year after year ads to the long term debt.  It is a tax scam for the rich, and that is all this is about.  The amount of jobs they'd bring in would still be swamped by the taxes Amazon does not pay. 

IT'S ABOUT MONEY ASSHOLE, nothing more.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hey Goebbles, that shit

Hey Goebbles, that shit does not work here asshole. Take your 1984 Orwell Double Speak and shove it up your ass.

This has nothing to do with denying tech workers jobs. It has to do with displacing low wage workers that driving up the cost of living would do. It has nothing to do with race. And asshole, the money that Amazon does not pay in taxes as a corporation year after year ads to the long term debt.  It is a tax scam for the rich, and that is all this is about.  The amount of jobs they'd bring in would still be swamped by the taxes Amazon does not pay. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hey Goebbles, that shit

This has nothing to do with denying tech workers jobs. It has to do with displacing low wage workers that driving up the cost of living would do. It has nothing to do with race. And asshole, the money that Amazon does not pay in taxes as a corporation year after year adds to the long term debt.  It is a tax scam for the rich, and that is all this is about.  The amount of jobs they'd bring in would still be swamped by the taxes Amazon does not pay. 

The billionaire tax bracket  mostly votes republican, and put a fucking racist in office. A fucking vile scapegoating dick who called Mexicans rapists and called for a ban on an entire reliigon, and refused to flat out condemn the KKK and Nazis. 

Liberals are not the xenophobes asshole, so don't even fucking try. We want anyone coming here to have a means to survive without drowning. But in doing that it cannot be a situation where only billionaires get to dictate to everyone else. But if that moving displaces low wage workers, drives up the cost of living for everyone, and adds to the natiol debt long term, it is nothing more than a billionaire borrowing from everyone else's future, INCLUDING those that would move in. 

It is short term bubble thinking which is great for shareholders, which are 90% allready multiy millinaires and billionaires, but still bubble thinking which leads to future crashes.

BUT IT IS NOT ABOUT RACE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Simple principle in any fucking business, you have to have more money comming to cover costs and make a profit. In government you also have to have TAXES that cover costs and pays down the debt and LONG TERM creates a surplus. But what the GOP has fucking done since Reagan, is created long term debt by giving giant corporations like Amazon tax breaks they don't need, and even with those added jobs, the taxes created by those jobs, STILL DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR THE TAXES AMAZON DOES NOT PAY.

Thus, government is losing money to cover costs, not paying down the debt, and not creating a surplus. <------THAT is the real reason. Amazon is trying to bribe government through scraps that do nothing, and when they don't get what they want, they blackmail the location. 

You don't create long term worker stability, FOR ANYONE, who lives in a location, or wants to move to that location, REGARDLESS of race, by allowing billionaires to borrow from the future with no fucking real intent of paying back for the tax breaks they didn't need in the first place.

I want peole from all over the world to come here and work, and south of the Border as well. But for the low wage urban, suburban and rural worker, it does nobody any good to have pay go up if the cost of living keeps swamping pay.  I am sorry greedy people sold you the billshit idea that only billionaires matter. Nobody wants Venezuala or Catro's Cuba, but Reagan's age of deregulation and trickle down economics DOES NOT WORK.

You have spent years fucking droaning on about independence. I agree and the best way to do that is to have wages that meet the cost of living. Amazon bragging about it's "wages" is a con. It may benefit some, but long term it will displace more, and still get outweighed by the taxes the company does not pay long term.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 You follow your political

You follow your political indoctrination well. The obvious problem is that too many fucking people want to live in too small of an area. Identity politics requires you to scapegoat one group of people for this problem.

The same people preaching the gospel of diversity and inclusion now don't want any white/asian males moving into their city. They want to keep it an hispanic/black welfare state. They want the tech workers to pay all these taxes, but don't want them living in their neighborhoods.

And what about all the illegals and their employers that don't pay taxes? A lot of people have gotten filthy rich hiring illegal labor, not paying mininum wage or required taxes. But you are silent on this issue.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: You follow your

EXC wrote:

You follow your political indoctrination well. The obvious problem is that too many fucking people want to live in too small of an area. Identity politics requires you to scapegoat one group of people for this problem.

The same people preaching the gospel of diversity and inclusion now don't want any white/asian males moving into their city. They want to keep it an hispanic/black welfare state. They want the tech workers to pay all these taxes, but don't want them living in their neighborhoods.

And what about all the illegals and their employers that don't pay taxes? A lot of people have gotten filthy rich hiring illegal labor, not paying mininum wage or required taxes. But you are silent on this issue.

Fuck you dude. The GOP are the fucking bigots, assholes like you use the term "identity politics" as a dodge to avoid the fact bigots do exist.

Sorry asshole, but groups like LGBT, blacks and Hispanics and women DO get treated differently on average by economics and equality issues. 

If the GOP were forced to strictly talk about wallet issues,  they would lose every fucking ellection. 

The GOP needs to scare the shit out of white people so that rich people can divide urbans, suburban and rural voters from the fact all of them are getting screwed.

Sorry asshole, but blacks do get hurt more by economics and justice. LGBT are discriminated against, and women do not make as much as men on average. Those are FACTS.

And my neighbors are not drug dealers or rapists. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

If you don't want "identity" being brought up, then tell the fucking right to stop selling fear of others. But you don't get to equate those standing up to bigots as being the problem. 

"Identity poltics" is a term created by the right, and is is nothing but a bullshit tactic to avoid the fact the right fears change, fears equality, fears pluralism. 

Grow the fuck up asshole, you are not the victim. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 So slavery and Jim Crow

So slavery and Jim Crow were so bad for black people, but today blacks are just as qualified to be tech workers as whites??? And the only reason they don't make as much money is because of bigots that don't want to hire them for high paying jobs? So then slavery wasn't that bad because descendents of slaves are just as qualifed today to be in high paying jobs. It's only the "orange turd and his followers" that are holding them back?

Capitalist are greedy and only care about money, but they put aside their greed and their racism and misogyny to discriminate agaist equally qualified women and minorities? They'd rather be bigots than make money?

Just like the religious, your poltical indoctrination forces you to constantly hold contradictory beliefs. Your anger is just shows how messed up you are from this internal conflict.

How do you know your neighbors aren't rapists? Legal immigration is supposed to check their police records. But we don't need to bother with laws(except of course wealth redistribution via taxation). Any theories on who is doing all the raping of migrant women and children? Or have you decided not to believe these women? Aren't your neighbors taking housing away for someone that is now homeless?

The real bigots the people that hire and rent to illegals. Just like the plantation owners in the old south, they take advantage of their non-legal status.