Pretty bad when Ann Cultleader calls you an idiot.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pretty bad when Ann Cultleader calls you an idiot.

Conservative bully and asshole Ann Coulter is now having buyer's remorse over the orange turd not getting the full money he wanted for his vanity project bigoted wall. And is now mad at him for attempting to employ the "emergency" order to get the money he wants. 

The fucking dumbass even said in his Rose Garden incoherent rambling this past weekend, "I don't need to do this". And I am damned sure all the lawsuits, not just in California, but also in TEXAS, and DC, that are being filed, that quote will be used to negate his bullshit claim it was an "emergency". Not to mention that migration is at a 40 year low.

But for Ann to say shit like that now, after years of supporting right wing bigoted ideology, appealing to the same viewers of Fucks News, is laughable. A broken clock is right twice a day, yes Ann he is a fucking idiot, but a bully just like you. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yes Brian, bring em all in

Yes Brian, bring em all in even though there is no housing for all these people. Not enough hospitals or schools to take for all these people. The wealthy need cheap labor and renters, so you must fall in line with your political indoctrination and do your daily virtue signalling rituals.

Latter you can bitch about how difficult it is to afford to live and blame it on Trump even though he is blocked from doing anything. And you must never send a dime to Latin America to help people there. Better to say that government should take care of these people so you can be lazy.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Yes Brian, bring

EXC wrote:

Yes Brian, bring em all in even though there is no housing for all these people. Not enough hospitals or schools to take for all these people. The wealthy need cheap labor and renters, so you must fall in line with your political indoctrination and do your daily virtue signalling rituals.

Latter you can bitch about how difficult it is to afford to live and blame it on Trump even though he is blocked from doing anything. And you must never send a dime to Latin America to help people there. Better to say that government should take care of these people so you can be lazy.

Um no fuckface. This isn't about lack of housing. You'd say, "There isn't enough housing", not "They're rapists". 

The orange bully fuckface in the rose garden equated Hispanics to an infestation, as if they were cocraoches by calling it an invasion. FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU, I do not consider the neighbors living on both sides of me as a drain, or an "invasion". They are my fellow humans, non violent. 

The orange fuckface is pandering to fear. He has continuously ignored HIS OWN GOVERNMENT DATA as to imigration which is at a 40 year low. He is lying about where drugs are coming in, AT LEGAL PORTS OF ENTRY. Most violations of migration are due to OVER STAYING LEGAL VISAS. And crime in general, migrants with or without papers, commit FAR LESS CRIME than someone born here. 

Assholes like you would put my X wife in an internment camp if we had been alive back in WW2.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:EXC

Brian37 wrote:

EXC wrote:

Um no fuckface. This isn't about lack of housing. You'd say, "There isn't enough housing", not "They're rapists". 

The orange bully fuckface in the rose garden equated Hispanics to an infestation, as if they were cocraoches by calling it an invasion. FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU, I do not consider the neighbors living on both sides of me as a drain, or an "invasion". They are my fellow humans, non violent. 

The orange fuckface is pandering to fear. He has continuously ignored HIS OWN GOVERNMENT DATA as to imigration which is at a 40 year low. He is lying about where drugs are coming in, AT LEGAL PORTS OF ENTRY. Most violations of migration are due to OVER STAYING LEGAL VISAS. And crime in general, migrants with or without papers, commit FAR LESS CRIME than someone born here. 

Assholes like you would put my X wife in an internment camp if we had been alive back in WW2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_of_migrants_from_Latin_America_to_the_United_States

Why don't you believe the 70% of women crossing illegally that claim their were raped on their migration here? Always believe women, is that not a montra of your politics? But your racist political indoctrination forces you to believe that only white males on college campus are rapists. Rape culture develops where there is overpopulation, so it will be coming soon to your barrio.

So you'll stop bitching about low wage/high cost of living, Just be content to live in an overpopulated third world shithole?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen