Check out this genus. A stupid criminal video....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Check out this genus. A stupid criminal video....

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Waisting time watching

Waisting time watching videos instead of working to help those in need. If others can be forced to give their money to help those in need, why can you be forced to give your time?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Waisting time

EXC wrote:

Waisting time watching videos instead of working to help those in need. If others can be forced to give their money to help those in need, why can you be forced to give your time?

Hey dipshit, taxes are not  robbery dumbass. No taxes, no police, no military, no fire stations, no schools. I am sorry that it bothers you that we are not a one party state where only the GOP votes and makes our laws. Don't like it? TOUGH SHIT!

I could give a shit less what you think of me personally. But the world does not revolve around you. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 But if you insist on

But if you insist on calling taxes robbery the top earners, uber billionaires are adding to the long term debt getting tax breaks they don't need. And they are going to do the same shit and dump the bill on tax payers when the economy ends up just like the 07 crash Bush and the GOP caused.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: But if you

Brian37 wrote:

But if you insist on calling taxes robbery the top earners, uber billionaires are adding to the long term debt getting tax breaks they don't need. And they are going to do the same shit and dump the bill on tax payers when the economy ends up just like the 07 crash Bush and the GOP caused.

Stop pretending that you have a clue about what caused the great recession. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Hey dipshit,

Brian37 wrote:

Hey dipshit, taxes are not  robbery dumbass. No taxes, no police, no military, no fire stations, no schools. I am sorry that it bothers you that we are not a one party state where only the GOP votes and makes our laws. Don't like it? TOUGH SHIT!

I could give a shit less what you think of me personally. But the world does not revolve around you. 

If someone decides to work two jobs instead of writing poetry, watching football and youtube videos, writing poetry their reward is a higher tax bracket. So they end up paying many times more that you. Is that fair?

Why not force people like you to work dirty contruction jobs to build schools, fire stations and hoptials instead of giving you free to be lazy? Why not force you to clean hospitals in your spare time?

But you think the world revolves around your lazy ass. You're just a bum that wants free stuff. Bitch about how healthcare is a human right, but to godamn lazy to ever volunteer to work in a hospital.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

If someone decides to work two jobs instead of writing poetry, watching football and youtube videos, writing poetry their reward is a higher tax bracket. So they end up paying many times more that you. Is that fair?

Why not force people like you to work dirty contruction jobs to build schools, fire stations and hoptials instead of giving you free to be lazy? Why not force you to clean hospitals in your spare time?

But you think the world revolves around your lazy ass. You're just a bum that wants free stuff. Bitch about how healthcare is a human right, but to godamn lazy to ever volunteer to work in a hospital.

Hey asshole, I have worked plenty of dirty jobs, so fuck you. I have worked labor construction, to cleaning toilets as well as dishwashing.

And who the fuck is talking about forcing peope to work? If anyone would love forced labor, you would. You'd love the coal mine scams that existed in the late 1800s through the early 1900s, where the coal barrons bought up all the land, bought the housing and owned the grocery stores and paid in company script. So much so that the labor by the time they worked one pay period, they would be in debt, regardless of the stacked decked the coal mine owners had. THAT So ASSHOLE is forced labor.

UNIONS stopped that shit dumbfuck! 

You have no fucking clue the jobs I have worked or the hours I have put in in all those jobs asshole. 

But no, I will not apologize for what my mom left me. Or should I demand anything you earned that you want to hand down to your family 100% be turned over to the state?

Unlike you asshole, I accept that I have had it better than most. If your idea of life is working 5 billion hours a week until your dying breath, you are  a fucking idiot. But that does not mean I didn't put in my time.

Jaded fucks like you, could not handle going in to a hot kitchen in August, juggle dishwashing, put up a food truck, and wash dishes from 6am to 2pm, then from 2pm to 4 pm clean the kitchen, then from 4 pm to 10 pm dishwash again, then spend another hour cleaning up before you leave to go home. YES ASSHOLE, I DID THAT, SO FUCK YOU.

A pussy like you wouldn't last a month doing that 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Stop pretending that you have a clue about what caused the great recession. 

The same fucking shit that caused the great depression, "Let the rich do whatever they want."