Praying Mattis.....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15747
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Praying Mattis.....

 

Pretty fucking bad when your own Secretary of Defense says you are too crazy to work for. The Titanic is buoyant compaired to the sinking Presidency. Every day sees fewer and fewer adults in that Adminstration.

 

 

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/20/623246756/defense-secretary-mattis-to-retire-in-february-trump-says

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:   Pretty

Brian37 wrote:

 

Pretty fucking bad when your own Secretary of Defense says you are too crazy to work for.

 

That isn't at all what he said. He basically said he is leaving because he thinks we should stay involved in wars for the sole purpose of protecting our alliances. It is a rather earthshaking change in US foreign policy and naturally is not supported by the career military establishment that has developed during a time when military intervention in foreign affairs has been considered normal and necessary. This is the first President in my lifetime that has actually started demilitarizing our overseas presence. And he didn't even get a premature Nobel Peace Prize. Where are all the pacifists who have been calling for exactly this sort of thing for decades? I'm actually kind of surprised Trump has stuck with it. I figured it was just another campaign statement and when he got into office he would take the path of least resistence and continue letting the Pentagon call the shots like they have for the last 40 years. 

What the fuck do you see as so important that we keep sending kids over there to die every year? 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15747
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 

Pretty fucking bad when your own Secretary of Defense says you are too crazy to work for.

 

That isn't at all what he said. He basically said he is leaving because he thinks we should stay involved in wars for the sole purpose of protecting our alliances. It is a rather earthshaking change in US foreign policy and naturally is not supported by the career military establishment that has developed during a time when military intervention in foreign affairs has been considered normal and necessary. This is the first President in my lifetime that has actually started demilitarizing our overseas presence. And he didn't even get a premature Nobel Peace Prize. Where are all the pacifists who have been calling for exactly this sort of thing for decades? I'm actually kind of surprised Trump has stuck with it. I figured it was just another campaign statement and when he got into office he would take the path of least resistence and continue letting the Pentagon call the shots like they have for the last 40 years. 

What the fuck do you see as so important that we keep sending kids over there to die every year? 

 

There is no utopia on foriegn policy. It is never 100% isolation, or 100% colonialism.  But only one party starts needless bullshit only to cause long term involvement. 

 

Mattis was dealing with the same fucking asshole who said North Korea was no longer a threat, only for UN to say that if he isn't stopping his nuclear goals. Something our intel has been saying for years that he never had any intent.

Dan Coats also was surprised when the orange turd did this.

 

 

Trump is a fucking wrecking ball. PERIOD!

 

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-intel-chief-dan-coats-find-out-about-putin-s-white-house-invite-1281354307879

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 It was Obama who started

 It was Obama who started our involvement in Syria and both parties acted in unison on Afghanistan. So I ask again, why is it so important for us to be there?

Is North Korea really a threat? How?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 724
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 

Pretty fucking bad when your own Secretary of Defense says you are too crazy to work for.

 

That isn't at all what he said. He basically said he is leaving because he thinks we should stay involved in wars for the sole purpose of protecting our alliances. It is a rather earthshaking change in US foreign policy and naturally is not supported by the career military establishment that has developed during a time when military intervention in foreign affairs has been considered normal and necessary. This is the first President in my lifetime that has actually started demilitarizing our overseas presence. And he didn't even get a premature Nobel Peace Prize. Where are all the pacifists who have been calling for exactly this sort of thing for decades? I'm actually kind of surprised Trump has stuck with it. I figured it was just another campaign statement and when he got into office he would take the path of least resistence and continue letting the Pentagon call the shots like they have for the last 40 years. 

What the fuck do you see as so important that we keep sending kids over there to die every year? 

 

There is no utopia on foriegn policy. It is never 100% isolation, or 100% colonialism.  But only one party starts needless bullshit only to cause long term involvement. 

 

Mattis was dealing with the same fucking asshole who said North Korea was no longer a threat, only for UN to say that if he isn't stopping his nuclear goals. Something our intel has been saying for years that he never had any intent.

Dan Coats also was surprised when the orange turd did this.

 

 

Trump is a fucking wrecking ball. PERIOD!

 

 

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-intel-chief-dan-coats-find-out-about-putin-s-white-house-invite-1281354307879

 

Hey MORON, it was OBAMA who said Russia is NO longer a threat in his debate with Mitt Romney and Russia being a threat is 1980s foreign policy yet now Democrat HYPOCRITES scream RUSSIA EUSSIA RUSSIA 24/7!! There will Democrats jumping off bridges when the Mueller report reveals NO Trump/Russia collusion as even liberal NPR recently said below!

This collusion DELUSION was a FRAUD from the start only because Democrats are the biggest CRYBABIES & SORE LOSERS on earth who must ALWAYS have their way or they'll protest, riot, loot, burn down stores & set fires like your leftist TERRORIST group ANTIFA!! Read below & WEEP!!

 

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/15/676765398/the-russia-investigations-a-case-still-unproven

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15747
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 And the difference is that

 

And the difference is that Obama fucking listened to his advisors, so yea, he was wrong in saying that ok. But Obama adjusted. The orange turd is acting like a king, not a president. No president prior, not Obama, not Bush Jr, not Clinton, not Bush Sr not Reagan, no other president since Nixon has lied and sold fear and ignored advice of those around them anywhere close to what the orange turd has. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Staff comes and goes over 4 or 8 years under both parties. But again, no president prior has had this level of chaos and turnover. Trump is simply a fucking bully, and is doing anything he can to deflect attention away from the scrutiny of Mueller and SNDY investigations.

50 former republican intel agents signed a letter during 45's run, warning what ellecting him could do, and is doing. He is single handedly destabilizing the world and the nation.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: And the

Brian37 wrote:

 

And the difference is that Obama fucking listened to his advisors, so yea, he was wrong in saying that ok. But Obama adjusted. The orange turd is acting like a king, not a president. No president prior, not Obama, not Bush Jr, not Clinton, not Bush Sr not Reagan, no other president since Nixon has lied and sold fear and ignored advice of those around them anywhere close to what the orange turd has. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

So a President should just do whatever the military establishment says they should do? Wait a minute... are you saying that GW didn't lie? What happend to "Bush lied, people died"? Again, can you explain to me exactly why we should be engaging in military actions in Syria and continuing them in Afghanistan? Or are you just for those military actions because Trump decided to end them?

Quote:

Staff comes and goes over 4 or 8 years under both parties. But again, no president prior has had this level of chaos and turnover. Trump is simply a fucking bully, and is doing anything he can to deflect attention away from the scrutiny of Mueller and SNDY investigations.

Well chaos inside the administration is a great thing if you are opposed to the administration isn't it? Would you rather the Trump administration be super effective at achieveing their goals?

Quote:

50 former republican intel agents signed a letter during 45's run, warning what ellecting him could do, and is doing. He is single handedly destabilizing the world and the nation.

The President only has the powers that have been given to him. I have been screaming about the executive branch becoming too powerful for decades. Nice of you to finally come over to my side. The thing about granting power to a position, is that you have to consider how that power will be used by someone you oppose. When the Obama administration was claiming powers, you didn't have shit to say about it and anyone who opposed it "just hated Obama". 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3925
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Bush 41 & 43 got hell for

 Bush 41 & 43 got hell for listening to their cabinet and security/military advisors and going into Kuwait and Iraq. Now, suddenly it the worse thing ever for a president to go against his advisors to keep us out of the fucked up middle east.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen