Run DMZ , North By North Numbnuts.....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Run DMZ , North By North Numbnuts.....

US INTEL...... "Russia did interfere and still is."

Orange fuckface, "HOAX"

US INTEL, "There is no way the Prince didn't know about the murder of the Journalist".

Orange fuckface, "Money is more important."

Orange fuckface, "North Korea is no longer a threat."

US INTEL, "BULLSHIT!"

All the shit above is nothing more than the selfish narcissist's distractions away from the fact there are several investigations into he and his family's actions.

North Korea confirmed what our intel always knew once again.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/north-korea-says-it-wont-denuclearize-unless-the-us-removes-threat.html

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yes, someone worse than

Yes, someone worse than Satan in charge in DC. But we still need to give all power and wealth to the goverment to decide everything for us and take our money. You're still Trump's slave thanks to libtard's belief in government as the solution to every problem.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Yes, someone

EXC wrote:

Yes, someone worse than Satan in charge in DC. But we still need to give all power and wealth to the goverment to decide everything for us and take our money. You're still Trump's slave thanks to libtard's belief in government as the solution to every problem.

Taxes are not intended to give goverment absolute power dumbass. No taxes at all simply lets those with money to dictate to everyone else. 

North Korea is run by a RICH FAMILY. Saudi Arabia is also run by a rich family.  The Castro family is ALSO RICH. Now, please stupidly claim that Putin is poor. I will laugh in your fucking face.

In the west, it isn't a matter of denying private business ownership. It is a matter of banning monopoly, in any aspect of society. So you can choose between political compromise to choose what tax laws we have, or you can simply let the rich fuck you over just because they have money and power.

Money equals power. It does not matter if that money is used by a political party, a religion, or class. It sitlll amounts to a monopoly.

But for you to STUPIDLY FUCKING CLAIM that taxes should not exist at all is fucking laughable. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Even liberal NPR says

Even liberal NPR says there is NO evidence of Trump/Russia collusion and the case for it has only gotten WEAKER after the latest court filings! Read below!

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/15/676765398/the-russia-investigations-a-case-still-unproven

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Taxes are not

Brian37 wrote:

Taxes are not intended to give goverment absolute power dumbass. No taxes at all simply lets those with money to dictate to everyone else. 

It is impossible to dictate with money alone. With money, I can only offer enough to encourage you to do something, if you don't want the money, then I have zero leverage. Money only allows people to dictate insofar as money allows rulers to hire armies and buy weapons. 

Quote:

North Korea is run by a RICH FAMILY.

A family that was quite poor BEFORE they started ruling. The Kim family had their rise to power with Il-sung, who grew up poor and became an effective guerilla fighter. His ties with the communist party and the Soviet Union were what led to him gaining foreign support to claim power in North Korea. It was not until after he obtained power that he became wealthy.

Quote:

Saudi Arabia is also run by a rich family. 

Muhammad bin Saud likely was not terribly rich. He was the Chief of a modest agricultural town (Diriyah). So while he wasn't poor, and probably the richest man in his town, in the grand scheme he was not notably rich. The House of Saud became extraordinarily wealthy precisely because they rule a very wealthy country. 

Quote:

The Castro family is ALSO RICH.

Yes, Fidel was born to a rich family. He was the son of a wealthy farmer in Cuba, so "rich" in that his family could afford to send him to university and he lived an affluent life, but probably not even close to the richest that went to his school. By the time he and Che went to Cuba, I do not believe that he had any access to his family's former wealth. At that time, the revolution was probably completely funded by foreign powers. Again, the family became modestly wealthy through their rule. Had the revolution failed, Fidel would have been a broke ass with nothing. 

Quote:

Now, please stupidly claim that Putin is poor. I will laugh in your fucking face.

Start laughing. Putin's mother was a factory worker and his father was an army conscript who went on to join the regular army. He hardly lived a privileged life as a youth. He went on to join the KGB, where he flourished and built an impressive career that served as the launching pad for his political takeover. Again, he did not live a truly wealthy lifestyle until after he started ruling. 

Quote:

Money equals power. It does not matter if that money is used by a political party, a religion, or class. It sitlll amounts to a monopoly.

If money equals power, then how do people like Kim Il-Sung, Muhammed bin Saud, Fidel Castro and Putin rise to power when they were middle-class at best? There were numerous people who were far wealthier than they were that were directly harmed by them coming to power. It is ironic that every person you named came from a fairly modest background, and not one of them made a shit ton of money running a private business. They all became wealthy BECAUSE they ruled, they didn't rule because they were wealthy.  

Quote:

But for you to STUPIDLY FUCKING CLAIM that taxes should not exist at all is fucking laughable.  

The only thing laughable is your lack of education and unwillingness to google any facts before you say something stupid. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X