Add something absurd to any sport, humor thread.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Add something absurd to any sport, humor thread.

I think all sports, even the ones I am not into, take talent, especially at the professional level. I am not into golf, I would break tons of winshields if I tried. Never understood how the scoring works. But, I might start watching it if they added paint ball to it. The rules would be your rivals only on putts on the green, stand 15 feet away and can pelt you in the backs and legs only, not the club or ball. I figure if you can still make the putt while being pelted with paint balls, you really earned it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 And ever notice that golf

And ever notice that golf is the only sport where the announcers build up drama by whispering? Announcer  whispering, "He's landed on the beaches of Normandy and about to take out a pill box".

That doesn't work say in the NFL. Whispering NFL anouncer, "3 seconds left in the Superbowl, if they make the field goal they win."

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog