Dr, Dr, give me the fake news, I got a bad case of lying to you.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dr, Dr, give me the fake news, I got a bad case of lying to you.

Bully Ann Culthead tried to equate E.R. doctors finding weird objects in patience such as cue balls as being the same as removing bullets from bodies and telling loved one's their family/friend died as a result of firearm violence.  FUCK YOU ANN! Try loading a high capacity clip into a cue ball.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/guns/2018/11/12/ann-coulter-says-doctors-butt-gun-debate-dallas-swat-surgeon-feelings

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 So have you finally come

So have you finally come around to banning all guns yet? Or do you not care about all the poor innocent people dying?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X