Macron to the orange bully, "fuck your vile Nationalism!"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Macron to the orange bully, "fuck your vile Nationalism!"

On the aniversary of the end of WW1 French PM Macron gave a moving speech about the end of WW1, but also, and righfully so, in much more polite terms than I could muster, blasted the orange fuckface bully's  attempts at undermining the relationships between our allies.

Let me make this clear to all his gullible supporters.  The orange bully isn't about anything but blind loyalty, that is not vaule of western ideas, much less global diplomacy.

The sick part of his behavior is that during his run 50 former republican intel agents warned us of what his dangerous rhetoric could do, and is doing.

That asshole doessn't understand the meaning of Armistice Day. It is not a celibration of love of killing other humans, nor about "might makes right", but the end of the horrors of war. It also serves as a reminder what the allies failed to do after WW1 in not helping Germany recover after defeating them. 

I was glad to see Macron bluntly, on the world stage tell the fuckface orange bully to knock it off. But what was also likely lost in today's ceremony in france, were all the young kids reading the letters of the soldiers who fought in WW1. Those kids are the future of humanity, and one selfish bully is willing to risk their lives and risk a global nuclear war and leave them nothing to have in the future.

The orange bully wants loyalty like a Maffia boss, like a dictator, that is the "nationalism" he craves. It is nothing humanity should aspire to.

THANK YOU MACRON for sticking up for humanity!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 TRUMP IS GOD.

TRUMP IS GOD.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No Trump definitely exists.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

TRUMP IS GOD.

No Trump definitely exists. There's pics and video of him all over the place. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 True !

True !

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 But Macron, Merkle and

But Macron, Merkle and Brain won't be having any of the 'harmless' refugees come live with him in their homes. Total hypocrites.

France, Germany and USA all have a massive housing crisis so you should show us how to be so welcoming and globally sensitive by taking them in. But no, the political class is insulated from the problems. Just dump the refugee problem on my taxpaying back. I say no to your tax slavery, no to turning native citizens into homeless so people from overpopulated turd world shitholes can take their place.

We have enough homeless and lack of affordable housing, take care of our own first before letting in any more.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie. Macron and Merkle have both let refugees into their home countries.
Refugees cost you nothing in taxes compared to the cost of keeping them out. EXC is so retarded he can't do basic math.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Everything EXC

Vastet wrote:
Macron and Merkle have both let refugees into their home countries. Refugees cost you nothing in taxes compared to the cost of keeping them out. EXC is so retarded he can't do basic math.

Everything Vastet believes is a lie. He's like a cat lady with 20 cats she can't take care of, but finds no problem taking in 20 more from other neighborhoods. And anyone that thinks she's crazy must hate cats.

Yes they let in massive numbers of refugees but not to the actual home where they live. They are part of the political class protected behind high walls with armed guards. Politicians don't struggle to find housing, drive in traffic or deal with the high cost of living. They live behind high walls with armed guards protecting them, but not the country's borders. All the little people must struggle with the problems of too many people, never globalist politicians.

There was a huge cost to taxpayers.

https://www.politico.eu/article/refugee-crisis-cost-germany-over-e20-billion-in-2016/

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Everything Vastet

EXC wrote:
Everything Vastet believes is a lie.

Not only is everything EXC says a lie, it's also unoriginal because he's too stupid to come up with shit himself.

EXC wrote:
He's like a cat lady with 20 cats she can't take care of, but finds no problem taking in 20 more from other neighborhoods.

Says the guy who'd make all the cats fight each other to the death for his own entertainment.

EXC wrote:
And anyone that thinks she's crazy must hate cats.

Completely delusional.

EXC wrote:
Yes they let in massive numbers of refugees

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
but not to the actual home where they live.

EXC wrote:
They are part of the political class protected behind high walls with armed guards.

EXC wrote:
Politicians don't struggle to find housing, drive in traffic or deal with the high cost of living.

Everything EXC says is a lie. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-cant-afford-to-rent-an-apartment-in-dc.html

EXC wrote:
They live behind high walls with armed guards protecting them, but not the country's borders.

Because that's the way you want it, moron. EXC is too stupid to understand the consequences of his idiotic beliefs.

EXC wrote:
All the little people must struggle with the problems of too many people, never globalist politicians.

No such thing as too many people, and globalism isn't the problem capitalism is.

Everything EXC says is a lie. His own link shows almost half of those funds went towards stopping the problem at the source. And since Germany's gdp was >1 trillion dollars in 2016, 20 billion is chump change. Not a huge expense by any measure.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline

You can't see that it is all a show. When I see her living out of her car, I'll shut up. How exactly does a city with no industry except government get the rich people buying up all the housing? Taxes always end up in the pockets of the rich and powerful.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:ProzacDeathWish

Vastet wrote:
ProzacDeathWish wrote:

TRUMP IS GOD.

No Trump definitely exists. There's pics and video of him all over the place. :P

Too bad his daddy didn't get a blowjob instead.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline

Vastet wrote:

Yes. It's all those humble publlic servants making DC super pricy.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

The last asshole politician that convinced a nation to follow him through use of scapegoating and vilification comitted suicide in a bunker in Berlin. 

France has a much better understanding than you do dumbass. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:The last

Brian37 wrote:

The last asshole politician that convinced a nation to follow him through use of scapegoating and vilification comitted suicide in a bunker in Berlin. 

You are scapegoating Hitler. How exactly is your scapegoating of Capitialists/Conservatives any different than Nazis scapegoating of Jews?

So the native French are just going accept becomming homeless and understand that massive numbers of immigrants must continue to be settled into places with massive housing shortages? Have you accepted this reality for yourself and at least gotten a tent?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:EXC

Brian37 wrote:

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I'm pretty sure Obama is still alive and hanging out in the US. 

"France" doesn't understand anything, it is not alive. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 How is that flooding the

How is that flooding the country with immigrants/tax the shit out of people working out for Macron?

Paris is a fucking homeless encampment. A man can't make a living in rural areas. But all those that want change are racist xenophobes.