Rick Snott and Marco Rubix Cube commenting on hurricanes.....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15657
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Rick Snott and Marco Rubix Cube commenting on hurricanes.....

 

Why do these GOP dipshits get on camera promoting public safety while ignoring climate change? If you dumbass's insist on protecting coal and oil and the fossil fuel industry in general DON'T FUCKING BOTHER YOU MORONS!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Why do you ignore the role

Did global warming also cause the hurricane drought of 2007-2016? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

So it is terrifying when there is below average hurricanes, terrifying when above. Maybe libtards are just drama queens.

Why do you ignore the role that a large population plays in human carbon footprint? Why do you ignore the fact that immigration greatly increases USA carbon footprint? Why don't you give Trump credit for reducing our carbon footprint by reducing immigration? You believe whatever is convenient, same as the officials, same as the religious.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
 If you had a fraction of a

 If you had a fraction of a working brain and even the slightest ability to read and comprehend you would realize that is how climate change works. Major variations in formerly predictable patterns of activity is a sign of climate change. Idiot.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: If you had a

Vastet wrote:

 If you had a fraction of a working brain and even the slightest ability to read and comprehend you would realize that is how climate change works. Major variations in formerly predictable patterns of activity is a sign of climate change. Idiot.

You are revising history. (Well not you, you are a useful idiot that just repeats what he must believe). After Katrina and the 2005 Hurricane season, the 'experts' all told us this was just the beginning. We should expect these hurricanes every year and worse than 2005, none predicted a drought for a decade. Follow the fucking money, you can't make a living as a climate expert unless there is a crisis of either too few or too many storms. This year was supposed to be below normal, now it is supposedly obviously man made climate change.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/07/02/forecast-below-average-hurricane-activity/

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5427
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Why do YOU keep using the

 Why do YOU keep using the products from the fossil fuel industry?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote: If

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

 If you had a fraction of a working brain and even the slightest ability to read and comprehend you would realize that is how climate change works. Major variations in formerly predictable patterns of activity is a sign of climate change. Idiot.

You are revising history.

 

No you are denying reality.

 

EXC wrote:
(Well not you, you are a useful idiot that just repeats what he must believe). After Katrina and the 2005 Hurricane season, the 'experts' all told us this was just the beginning.

 

And here we are with two devastating hurricanes in less than a month and with 2 months left in hurricane season.

 

EXC wrote:
We should expect these hurricanes every year and worse than 2005, none predicted a drought for a decade.

 

No we shouldn't. Only an ignorant fool would suggest that.

EXC wrote:
Follow the fucking money, you can't make a living as a climate expert unless there is a crisis of either too few or too many storms. This year was supposed to be below normal, now it is supposedly obviously man made climate change.

Everything EXC says is a lie. People were making plenty of money despite the drought of hurricanes. 

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC wrote:(Well

Vastet wrote:

EXC wrote:
(Well not you, you are a useful idiot that just repeats what he must believe). After Katrina and the 2005 Hurricane season, the 'experts' all told us this was just the beginning.

 

And here we are with two devastating hurricanes in less than a month and with 2 months left in hurricane season.

There was nothing for 10 years. In 2005 no climate 'expert' predicted that. Now that there is finally a few all of sudden it is the crisis again. You are just a useful idiot of socialist globalists and fake scientists that need to invent a crisis to get a paycheck.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
 Everything EXC says is a

 Everything EXC says is a lie. There is no years in all of recorded history in which there were 0 hurricanes.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Everything

Vastet wrote:

 Everything EXC says is a lie. There is no years in all of recorded history in which there were 0 hurricanes.

You were the one that decided to only mention the ones that hit the USA. Of course there are hurricanes that form all the time. I was only talking about ones to hit the USA because you claim it is a crisis because 2 hit the USA withing a month. Being a libtard like Brian, it is only a crisis and reason to go batshit crazy when they hit close to home.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

 Everything EXC says is a lie. There is no years in all of recorded history in which there were 0 hurricanes.

You were the one that decided to only mention the ones that hit the USA.

 

Irrelevant. You're the one who claimed there was 10 years with 0 hurricanes, something that has never happened. Everything EXC says is a lie. 

 

EXC wrote:
Of course there are hurricanes that form all the time. I was only talking about ones to hit the USA because you claim it is a crisis because 2 hit the USA withing a month. Being a libtard like Brian, it is only a crisis and reason to go batshit crazy when they hit close to home.

 

And yet there was not a 10 year period in which 0 hurricanes hit North America, and so you remain a lying piece of shit.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Anyone can read the

 

Anyone can read the conversation. You claim it is evidence of climate change crisis that 2 hurricanes hit the US this year.  You set the context of my statement to be USA only by claiming that looking at USA only was enough to claim climate crisis. You cherry pick date from one area to claim something, then if I use only that same area, you claim I am dishonest. Only an idiot would agree with you.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/09/07/the-science-behind-the-u-s-s-strange-hurricane-drought-and-it...

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Yes everyone can read this

Yes everyone can read this conversation, which proves you're a liar. I said 2 hurricanes hit in a month, I did not specify the US. I did not say only 2 hurricanes were active in that month. I did not say that the hurricanes were proof of global warming. In fact I said, and I quote: "major variations in formerly predictable patterns of activity is a sign of climate change. Idiot."
You say I'm cherry picking while you are the only one cherry picking. You said there was 0 hurricanes for 10 years, when no years in all of recorded history show 0 hurricanes.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
So what were the 2

So what were the 2 hurricanes you were talking about if it was not the two that hit N. Carolina and Florida Panhandle? If you were talking about 2 in another part of the world, why didn't you use a number greater than 2?

And there is credible science that hurricanes that hit the USA my go in natural 10 year above normal, 10 year below normal cycles. So these hurricanes are not anything that would be an abnoral indicator of a climate crisis.

Face it, you're an idiot that has been programmed to be triggered by any BS social justice propaganda about a climate crisis.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
 Show me two other

 Show me where I said only two hurricanes landed during that time period and that they only landed in the US. Good luck retard.

Everything EXC says is a lie. There is no evidence for your fictional beliefs. Face it, you're a religious nutjob on par with any evangellical.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:. And here we

Vastet wrote:
 

And here we are with two devastating hurricanes in less than a month and with 2 months left in hurricane season.

 

 

Which two hurricanes were you talking about if it was not the 2 that hit the USA? Why didn't you say a number greater than 2 if you were talking about worldwide hurricanes?

You call me liar all the time. But anyone that reads this can see how you are now lying that you were talking about the 2 that hit the USA.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No you're trying to make an

No you're trying to make an argument out of an irrelevant comment you're too stupid to understand because everything you say is a lie and you want to distract anyone reading from the fact you claimed there was a 10 year period in which there were 0 hurricanes. I was talking about the ones that hit the US, but I wasn't excluding others. And there has never been a ten year period with 0 hurricanes. Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No you're

Vastet wrote:
No you're trying to make an argument out of an irrelevant comment you're too stupid to understand because everything you say is a lie and you want to distract anyone reading from the fact you claimed there was a 10 year period in which there were 0 hurricanes. I was talking about the ones that hit the US, but I wasn't excluding others. And there has never been a ten year period with 0 hurricanes. Everything EXC says is a lie.

Has there ever been a year since records have been kept that there hasn't been at least 2 hurricanes? But you're telling us that these 2 are evidence that global warming due to carbon pollution from white male natives of industrialized countries(immigrants have no carbon footprint).

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
 Everything EXC says is a

 Everything EXC says is a lie. He claimed there were 10 years with no hurricanes which has never happened. His attempts to distract from this are hilarious, pathetic, and unsuccessful.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3847
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Everything

Vastet wrote:

 Everything EXC says is a lie. He claimed there were 10 years with no hurricanes which has never happened. His attempts to distract from this are hilarious, pathetic, and unsuccessful.

From 2006-2016, there was no hurricanes that hit the USA. You and Brian both believe that just looking at hurricanes that hit the USA this year is enough to claim climate crisis and then go along with all the tax and regulation that your socialist master require. So that was the context of my counter claim. Neither of you look at worldwide hurricanes when you fear monger, so why does a counter argument need to?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13179
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

 Everything EXC says is a lie. He claimed there were 10 years with no hurricanes which has never happened. His attempts to distract from this are hilarious, pathetic, and unsuccessful.

From 2006-2016, there was no hurricanes that hit the USA. You and Brian both believe that just looking at hurricanes that hit the USA this year is enough to claim climate crisis and then go along with all the tax and regulation that your socialist master require. So that was the context of my counter claim. Neither of you look at worldwide hurricanes when you fear monger, so why does a counter argument need to?

From 2006-2016, multiple hurricanes hit the US. Everything EXC says is a lie. 

 

  • Two hurricanes that struck Texas—Humberto in 2007 and Ike in 2008—likely would’ve inflicted severe poundings on the Lone Star State had they stayed over water another 24 hours. Humberto didn’t quite have time to crank up before it made landfall. And while Ike was a devastating storm, it could have been far worse with another day to gather strength.

  • In 2011, Hurricane Irene’s winds ramped up to 120 mph (193 kph), but the storm weakened before coming ashore in North Carolina. Still, it was the seventh-most expensive hurricane in U.S. history, causing $16.5 billion in damages from North Carolina to Canada.

  • Hurricane Sandy morphed into “Frankenstorm” as it thundered up the East Coast a few days before Halloween 2012. Sandy devastated the Jersey Shore, knocked out power for millions, flooded New York City subways, and inflicted $65 billion in damage—second only to Katrina. Sandy would’ve been far worse had it not weakened before hitting New Jersey.

  • Of the nine hurricane seasons since 2005, seven have had above-average activity, and three—2010, 2011, and 2012—were among the most active on record. Since 2006, 21 major hurricanes formed, some of them extremely powerful. Yet those storms stayed at sea, made landfall in Mexico or Central America, or weakened before coming ashore in the US.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/140829-ten-years-of-hurricanes-tropical-storms-graphic/

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.