Thank you Collins and Flake for shitting on Ford and supporting my bullies as well.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thank you Collins and Flake for shitting on Ford and supporting my bullies as well.

"Presumpton of innocence" was not the fucking issue Collins. The long term picture is that you and the GOP set America back 50 years as far as females reporting assault. But even with me, you let my bullies, Champ and John and Charlton know that it was ok for them to ambush me in the woods, and because I don't remember the ring leader who broke my nose, it never happened., and I have no right to speak of it today, even if I cant have them charged today.

So Collins and Flake, if your houses get robbed, and shit stolen from you, and you don't have a camera, don't bother calling the police, because you had no evidence that it happened. 

Trump fucking mocked an assault victim, and that should not be rewarded in politics. Trump is every fucking bully I grew up with. Trump vilified innocent people I know whom he has never met in person. 

The truth as to why he is doing this is because he KNOWS he is a financial fraud, and is till why he has not released his taxes. The reason the fuckface bully attacks the NFL has nothing to do with the flag, and everything to do with that the NFL back in the 80s would not let him buy into a team after he went bankrupt investing in the defunct USFL.

Trump is a conservative's wet dream for sure. Ironic,  because the  bullies that run Iran and Saudi Arabia but use a different holy book to convince the masses to support their bullies.

I have no compunction, nor will apologize for calling Trump a vile pile of shit. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Sorry you got ambushed and

Sorry you got ambushed and had your nose broken, Brian. I suggest you don't wait 36 years before you report it though. 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah I have to admit it's

Ah I have to admit it's awesome watching America fall apart. Finally.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
She lacked all credibility

She lacked all credibility with me when she drank coca-cola during the hearing. It causes memory loss and dementia.

But Brian should now do what any good male feminist would do and castrate himself to make up for the sins of other men.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Everything

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie, and he doesn't know shit about science. One study does not a truth make, and consumption of a drink one time does not make for a realistic diagnosis. As if you were at all qualified to make one in the first place.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I have no

Brian37 wrote:

I have no compunction, nor will apologize for calling Trump a vile pile of shit. 

You bully.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X