Judge Duff Spuds Crappynuts.......

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Judge Duff Spuds Crappynuts.......

Not only do I find Ford credible, I found Brett to be acting like the self entitled narcissictic jackass who nominated the dumbass.

Now I am not talking in this thread about guilt or innocence in a criminal court, but strictly on credibility.

Ford was not only calm about her testimony, but also admitted when she didn't know or could not recall.

Crappynuts on the otherhand threw a fucking tantrum just like Trump does.

Without even talking about the assault claim, he was fooling no sane person, especially those who grew up in that era, about what the words meant.

"skis" meant "brewskis" "ralf" meant vomit, and back then you were not having a good time until you drank too much. Even in Raiders Of The Lost Ark, there was a sceen where the female lead got into a drinking contest with a male. 

When you went to a HS or college party  back then you went to one to get hammered. Even Crappynuts got combattive with the committy asking them if they liked beer and basically saying he wasn't the only one that got blitzed. Which still misses the point that assault was the issue, not getting hammered.

The pop media was full of those memes. Animal House, Porky's, Revenge Of The Nerds. MTV's Spring Break.

Now the while I wont claim the "Alumni" photo of the guys mentioning the female meant they thought she was easy, back then, it could also mean she was just someone all the guys thought she was hot and everyone wanted to "f". A blunt way of calling her attractive. Still not something that should be put in a yearbook. 

And any fucking person with a medical degree who has dealt with anything related to alcohol can tell you you don't have to ahave a "blackout" and be alert and drunk at the same time and still not remember everything you said. Alcohol regardless of being an addict still distorts your preception of reality.

And as far as Crappynuts claiming a conspiracy I don't see how that works. Ford had no way of knowing back when she started making her claims, that Crappynuts would end up being nominated. The only way that would work is if she had time machine, went forword in time, saw his nomination, went back in time and told her younger  self what would happen in the future. Nobody saught her out, she told people long before his nomination, then when it happened SHE looked for people and only then did it lead to Democrat party members.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Agreed, Kavanaugh is

Agreed, Kavanaugh is obviously a liar. At least about being a drunk in high school/College. But why are you so bent out of shape about who gets on the Supreme Court? Don't you want these all powerful unaccountable judges from elitist institutions decide everything for you since you are incapable of making your own decisions?

Can you explain why if the left is so into diversity, why are top tier judges all from Harvard or Yale? No diversity in judges' backgrounds because the courts are obviously an elitist scam designed to keep the rich and powerful oppressing the working man. Why is diversity only about gender and race?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2018/07/10/the-cloistered-harvard-yale-law-monopoly-on-the-supreme-court/?utm_...

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Of course you believe the

Of course you believe the allegations, Kavanaugh has the wrong letter after his name. Just like you no doubt didn't believe the myriad of accusations against Clinton. Personally, I think it is pretty absurd to even consider the allegations. It is difficult enough to prove/disprove an assault that happened last night, more often than not it turns into he said/she said and women can and do lie about such things. Proving or disproving one that happened over 35 years ago is absolutely impossible. Indeed, it is even possible that Ford absolutely believes it happened, and it didn't happen or happened significantly differently than she recalls. If it did happen, Kavanaugh very easily might not remember a thing about it. Human memory is not terribly reliable and it only becomes more unreliable with time. There is no doubt a lot of things you recall from 30+ years ago, that if you could go back and observe with a time machine you would be astounded at how radically different the event was in reality compared to what you remember. 

And of course people sought her out, that is how politics works. They dig for skeletons and encourage anyone with an allegation to come forward. That has no bearing on whether or not the allegations are true, it is just what political operatives do. It is their job to smear the opposition and make them look bad. 

The sad thing is that whether or not Kavanaugh got belligerent and physical with a girl when he was 17 or 18 is by far the least important thing to consider for a Supreme Court nominee. There are plenty of great reasons to oppose Kavanaugh, starting with his willingness to give the government a blank check to violate constitutional rights for criminal prosecution and 'terrorism'.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Agreed,

EXC wrote:

Agreed, Kavanaugh is obviously a liar. At least about being a drunk in high school/College. But why are you so bent out of shape about who gets on the Supreme Court? Don't you want these all powerful unaccountable judges from elitist institutions decide everything for you since you are incapable of making your own decisions?

Can you explain why if the left is so into diversity, why are top tier judges all from Harvard or Yale? No diversity in judges' backgrounds because the courts are obviously an elitist scam designed to keep the rich and powerful oppressing the working man. Why is diversity only about gender and race?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2018/07/10/the-cloistered-harvard-yale-law-monopoly-on-the-supreme-court/?utm_...

The only one who hates any government at all is you FUCKFACE. I never said I wanted no government. 

The economic right wants to give wealth unlimited power. The religious right wants to turn us into a theocracy. Bad combo, but that is where the GOP wants to go.

RBG got admonished for commenting on cases one time, and apolgized for it.  Colonel Keg Spuds Jessup scraams, "YOU WANT THE BEER, YOU CANT HANDLE THE BEER" then rails about how the Clintons did this to him dispite that FORD could not have known decades ago that he would get a nomination.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Way to dodge my question

Way to dodge my question about diversity. Completely unwilling to even consider that the elitists control the government/media complex and spoon feed you what you must believe. Pathetic.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Hey Brian, what are your

Hey Brian, what are your thoughts on the accusations against  Keith Ellison ( D ) ?   There's far more evidence to support the case of domestic violence against his former girl friend.  Do you believe her ?

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 https://www.youtube.com/wat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4mHPeMGTJM

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Brian, you'll never guess

Brian, you'll never guess what happened.... 

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
 lol

lol

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.