Cohen and Manafort sitting in a tree....

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cohen and Manafort sitting in a tree....

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't count your chickens

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Not one bit. It is still

Not one bit. It is still going to take enough of the GOP to stop being cowards. If we flip enough of congress in NOV it might set the stage. 

Regardless, 45 has far more dirt on himself with Cohen alone than John Edwards.  I don't know if 45 would throw Jr under the bus, but on the Russia probe too, even 45 said "He didn't intentually" regarding the meeting. I think between Cohen and his son and the meeting, 45 is damaged goods. He's not going to be able to pull the same shit in 2020 with swing voters that he got away with in 16. 

So either way, he either steps down to avoid being impeached, and or his son being charged. Or he loses in 2020. 

I will say this though, DEMS underestimated him once, we cant aford that again. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Support for Trump is very

Support for Trump is very high with most of the Americans I've spoken to. They aren't stupid people either. They know he's a racist scumbag criminal. Problem is the Republicans don't have anyone who can beat him and the Democrats are still split over Bernie Sanders and other issues; and Bernie is currently the only electable Democrat. If an election were to happen today, even after yesterdays setbacks for the Trump administration, Trump would win by a larger count than he did the first time against everyone except maybe Bernie Sanders.

This isn't over by a long shot. Even if Democrats get a massive boost in November, as yet absolutely noone has produced a realistic and infallible scenario in which Trump could actually be removed from power. Ask the lawyers what happens if Trump pulls out all the stops in an impeachment scenario and they all shrug.

Worse, if the Democrats do not win sufficient seats, an impeachment scenario isn't even possible. Trump gave the Republicans 2 supreme court seats and that will have lasting impact for decades. They hate Trump but they can't deny he's been more effective for them than anyone else in recent history. They won't turn against him until the people do, and the people show no signs of doing so. Everyone who shits on Trump now were shitting on him before he was elected. Everyone who supported Trump still supports him.

There is a possibility that Trump will be impeached, imprisoned, etc. But there's also a possibility that Trump will be reelected in 2020. And right now those 2 possibilities are equal in probability.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:So either way,

Brian37 wrote:

So either way, he either steps down to avoid being impeached, and or his son being charged.

Only in your dreams. This isn't the first time a politicians lackeys have gone to do jail time. And it won't be the last.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
You don't care if our

You don't care if our immigration laws are enforced. So why should any Trump supporter care if he broke some law and should be impeached/imprisoned? The rule of law is only for your political enemies, True?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Support for

Vastet wrote:
Support for Trump is very high with most of the Americans I've spoken to. They aren't stupid people either. They know he's a racist scumbag criminal. Problem is the Republicans don't have anyone who can beat him and the Democrats are still split over Bernie Sanders and other issues; and Bernie is currently the only electable Democrat. If an election were to happen today, even after yesterdays setbacks for the Trump administration, Trump would win by a larger count than he did the first time against everyone except maybe Bernie Sanders. This isn't over by a long shot. Even if Democrats get a massive boost in November, as yet absolutely noone has produced a realistic and infallible scenario in which Trump could actually be removed from power. Ask the lawyers what happens if Trump pulls out all the stops in an impeachment scenario and they all shrug. Worse, if the Democrats do not win sufficient seats, an impeachment scenario isn't even possible. Trump gave the Republicans 2 supreme court seats and that will have lasting impact for decades. They hate Trump but they can't deny he's been more effective for them than anyone else in recent history. They won't turn against him until the people do, and the people show no signs of doing so. Everyone who shits on Trump now were shitting on him before he was elected. Everyone who supported Trump still supports him. There is a possibility that Trump will be impeached, imprisoned, etc. But there's also a possibility that Trump will be reelected in 2020. And right now those 2 possibilities are equal in probability.

Actually no, spoken to is not the same as averaging several serveys. 

He is certainly popular among his base, more than any other Republican yes. But he is losing with swing voters and women especially. His gains in the GOP are not going to outweigh his losses with moderates and swing voters, at least not right now.

November should give us the house, and the more the shithead tweets he makes even the Senate more shakey. But regardless of popularity, and outside party, he is dangerous to our open society. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:You don't care if

EXC wrote:

You don't care if our immigration laws are enforced. So why should any Trump supporter care if he broke some law and should be impeached/imprisoned? The rule of law is only for your political enemies, True?

I care about treating MOSTLY NON VIOLENT migrants humanely. You do know that crossing without papers is like jaywalking and not first degree murder. Now, if you want me to say "deport violent fellons" NO SHIT SHERLOCK. But those violent people are a MINORITY not a majority. We have 2 million people in American prisons, of which most are not violent, but even with the violent offenders MOST of those violent offenders are born here or here LEGALLY!

I am not going to have you vilify my neighbors on both sides of me because of some BIGOTED BULLSHIT the GOP sells you. 

You do not need to bring up race, nationality or religion to say, "Deport violent people".  You have some fucking nerve bringing this up when your racist bigoted asshole President attacks a black man who builds a school while President Shithole has toddlers caged and appear in courts with no adult parents to represent them.

THE MAJORITY OF  migrants are NOT gang members asshole! The majority of religious people fleeing religious war ARE NOT ZEALOTS. 

Now, do not hand me any shit, that if you were under threat of famine, crime or war, and ESPECIALLY  if you had kids, that you would not try to survive. IT IS EVOLUTIONARY for life to try to survive. Whomever sold you the BULLSHIT lie that most humans are violent sold you GARBAGE.

And please asshole, please talk about migration knowing that America was invaded by Europeans whom stole the land from Native Americans.

Pease go on about how evil Mexicans and Muslims are when you have sickos like Roof and McVeigh the Vegas Hotel shooter. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

So either way, he either steps down to avoid being impeached, and or his son being charged.

Only in your dreams. This isn't the first time a politicians lackeys have gone to do jail time. And it won't be the last.

Yea, sad is that you'd sacrafice our checks on power over a vile man who think's loyalty is something out of Goodfellas. 

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Actually no,

Brian37 wrote:
Actually no, spoken to is not the same as averaging several serveys.

Actually yes, and history has proved repeatedly that neither surveys nor polls are accurate.

Brian37 wrote:
He is certainly popular among his base, more than any other Republican yes. But he is losing with swing voters and women especially.

Says you and other wishful thinkers.

Brian37 wrote:
His gains in the GOP are not going to outweigh his losses with moderates and swing voters, at least not right now.

Says you and other wishful thinkers.

Brian37 wrote:
November should give us the house,

Still counting chickens before they hatch.

Brian37 wrote:
and the more the shithead tweets he makes even the Senate more shakey.

Chicken counting.

Brian37 wrote:
But regardless of popularity, and outside party, he is dangerous to our open society.

No more so than any other president.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Yea, sad is

Brian37 wrote:

Yea, sad is that you'd sacrafice our checks on power over a vile man who think's loyalty is something out of Goodfellas. 

Where have I done that?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Brain, yes you've changed

Brain, yes you've changed my mind. Idiot white natives such as yourself need to be dragged out of your home ahead of illegal immigrants. You go to the front of the line for being caged

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:  Brain, yes

EXC wrote:

Brain, yes you've changed my mind. Idiot white natives such as yourself need to be dragged out of your home ahead of illegal immigrants. You go to the front of the line for being caged

Yea funny that, I have no violent felonies. So all you want to do is make a pathetic attempt to shame me for not buying your fucking bullshit.

Hate to burst your bubble, but dometic violence done by people BORN here is far more likely than being hamred by a complete stranger.

Christopher Watts MURDERED his two daughters and pregnant wife. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/22/man-charged-in-family-killings-spoke-on-saving-relationships.html

AND AGAIN ASSHOLE, you are not going to get away with vilifying my neighbors who also have never had any violent felonies.

Race and nationality nor religion define an individual, ACTIONS do.

Otherwise based on Christopher Watt's actions all white people should be deported.

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You voted for and supported

You voted for and supported Obama, who arranged for more assassinations than any previous president. You are complicit in murder and war crimes.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I care about

Brian37 wrote:

I care about treating MOSTLY NON VIOLENT migrants humanely. You do know that crossing without papers is like jaywalking and not first degree murder. 

I've never heard of jaywalking being punished with 6-months of jail time and deportation or a second offense being a felony. A prosecution for illegally crossing the border can seriously fuck up someones life.

Brian37 wrote:

You do not need to bring up race, nationality or religion to say, "Deport violent people".  You have some fucking nerve bringing this up when your racist bigoted asshole President attacks a black man who builds a school while President Shithole has toddlers caged and appear in courts with no adult parents to represent them.

The solution is simple, repeal the laws. That is Congress's job, not the President's. If you don't like the result of a law being fully enforced, why have you tolerated it be selectively enforced for decades? Selective enforcement opens up all sorts of possibilities for abuse. 

Brian37 wrote:

THE MAJORITY OF  migrants are NOT gang members asshole! The majority of religious people fleeing religious war ARE NOT ZEALOTS. 

The law doesn't say crossing the border is illegal only if you are a gang member or zealot. It says it is illegal to cross without a visa. The question is why are you suddenly worried about these laws now? They have been on the books for years and prosecutions in June were essentially the same as they were 5-years ago. 2017 was one of the lowest years for illegal immigration prosecutions since 2007.

trac.syr.edu/tracreports/bulletins/immigration/monthlyjun18/fil/

Again, welcome to my side. Repeal the damn laws, then it isn't up to the dictator in chief to decide when to enforce them. 

Be careful Brian, you are going to end up becoming an anarchist libertarian by the end of Trump's presidency. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Yea funny

Brian37 wrote:

Yea funny that, I have no violent felonies. So all you want to do is make a pathetic attempt to shame me for not buying your fucking bullshit.

You don't know that. A immigrant is supposed to get a police report that shows they are not felons in their native country. The so called 'Muslim ban' is necessary these thrid world shitholes have no functioning police to provide an accurate report. But, I know the CNN and left wing media calls everything racist, you just repeat what they say and embellish it with explitives. You have no brain of your own.

So you just bitch about low wages, high rent and high cost of living. But your illegal alien neighbors that take illegal jobs have nothing to do with that situation. The guy that killed Mollie Tibbets was employed by a wealthy, white, Rebulican. But you have nothing to say against this Koch brother type slave owner taking advantage of poverty and overpopulation in the turd world.

But I'll give you credit you have changed my political views. I now agree with the people that claim democracy of one person, one vote will eventually fail and collapse the society. The degenerates such as yourself will drag the rest of society down with them at the bollot box. We need a rational monarch that makes sure hard working citizens can achieve their goals and not become tax slaves of the degenerates and the country will not be invaded in the name of compassion.