300 news editorials to President Lowlife.... "Bite me!"

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
300 news editorials to President Lowlife.... "Bite me!"

There can be no mistake about President Lowlife's intent. He is also attacking his own party officials in Sessions and Rosenstein and Mueller. Stripping Brennon of his security did not follow the protocol of review, and had noting to do with Brennan saying anything of national security discloser's. Just like Coats sounding the alarm about Russia, Brennan simply was saying what 50 former republican intel agents said during his run about his dangerous rhetoric. Brennan was the one who helped nab Bin Laden. 

But of course it is not just his own intel, but also journalists. Having interned in TV in college and worked in radio, I take his constant vilification of journalists personally. This isn't just about calling Mexicans rapists, or calling for bans on entire religions, 5 years of birther bullshit, attacking NFL players, attacking a man who builds a school, while he cages kids. That is bad too, but when you put all those thing mentioned above, it adds up to an all out assault against a free society.  

I am happy to see 300 editorials basically telling the despot wannabe to go fuck himself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45204397

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Funny thing is Trump isn't

Funny thing is Trump isn't wrong about your media. He lies and exaggerates his ass off but the core claim is TRUE. Your media has been mostly lies since the 90's. Your media helped get him elected. Your media focuses on the fact Russia exposed traitorous activity in the DNC instead of the fact there was traitorous activity in the DNC. Your media blames Russia for trolling the shit out of Americans during the 2016 election when Americans THEMSELVES had already perfected the science of trolling each other 10 years previous. Your media ignores the fact that every president you've had in my lifetime is as bad or worse than Putin, and that if you followed the nuremburg principals that all Allied nations signed on to after WW2, every president in the last 40 years (from both parties) would have been executed for war crimes. Your media ignores the fact that Israel is the Nazi's of today. Your media helped create ISIS by ignoring the lies Bush told about Iraq. Your media supports Saudi Arabia despite the fact Saudi Arabia funded 9/11, ISIS, and is currently blowing up children in Yemen. I could go on for days. Your media is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the American empire.

As long as Americans on both sides delude themselves Trump is the least of your problems. The duty and purpose of a free press is to educate the public and hold the government to account. American press has completely forgotten this, and caters specifically and exclusively to the goal of more profit. Until the American press returns to its true purpose and responsibilities, trust in American press will continue to falter until it no longer even remotely resembles a real press corps and completely embraces opinion over substance.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Not sure why you are so

Not sure why you are so upset about Trump, he is just using the powers that you have been telling me for years that a President should have. When I pointed out the dangers of having a strong centralized government, you told me to "stop crying" and to "stop being a baby" to "suck it up" and deal with it because I "lost the election". 

Welcome to my side ya big baby.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL

LOL

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.