President Shithole fucked his son over big time.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
President Shithole fucked his son over big time.

1. There was no meeting.

2. Ok, there was a meeting but it was about adoption. There was no collusion.

3. Ok, it was  about dirt but we got none. Collusion is not a crime.

I am so glad 45 is such a stupid fuck. Ok asshole, why no call to the FBI?

I find it hard to believe such a narcissistic insecure control freak didn't know. If a bank robber hands the teller a note "this is a robbery", but ends up freaking out and leaving with nothing, the attempt was still made. The teller is still going to pres the alarm button. At best Jr was unethical for not notifying the FBI about the offer. But that is bullshit. They were very willing to accept illegally obtained information just like Nixon was willing to use stolen property.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Wait a minute Brian, are

Wait a minute Brian, are telling us that you are ....OUTRAGED !!!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol @ Dems who are still

lol @ Dems who are still freaking out as if Trump was about to start WW3 when it's pretty obvious his ship is sinking and he knows it. I always knew this would be an entertaining couple of years. But I had no idea just how entertaining it'd be.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I thought that just

I thought that just because someone speaks with a foreign accent we aren't supposed to think of them as foreigners. We are supposed to believe that anyone in this country is just as American as those born here no matter what they look like or how they speak? True?

So why is the media telling us in this case that Trump Jr. met with Russians??? The meeting was held in NYC, so they were Americans right?  Was Trump Jr. supposed to think they were aliens that are breaking our laws just because they had an accent? Was he supposed to check their immigration status before taking the meeting? Was he supposed to be biased against someone just because of the country they come from? That seems pretty racist to by our PC standards.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow I guess that's one way

Wow I guess that's one way to attempt an argument. Claim Trump was just too stupid, lazy, and ignorant to do so much as a google search. Can't say it's convincing.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Wow I guess

Vastet wrote:
Wow I guess that's one way to attempt an argument. Claim Trump was just too stupid, lazy, and ignorant to do so much as a google search. Can't say it's convincing.

So a google search of the person that contacted Jr. would have shown 'Russian agent working for Putin'. Yet Obama and his Homeland Security, CIA, ICE, NSA, etc... let them into the country legally. Why didn't Obama and his underlings google who the Russian agents were and not allow them into the country? Why didn't his CIA have them arrested?

We're told everyday it's racist to ever question anyone's immigration status. Why was Trump Jr. supposed to question these people and think they were not American? Their accent should have told him they were foreigners up to no good. If he did that with his gardner you political indoctrination requires you to call him a Nazi white supremacist.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It would certainly have

It would certainly have revealed enough to make the meeting obviously unwise.

And Bush let in 9/11 attackers, what's your point? Your presidents are all war criminals who are simultaneously arrogant and stupid.

Bullshit you are. Noone I've seen has said it's racist to question anyone's immigration status, liar. And jr fool knew going in that this was a Russian. As did sr fool. And the lawyers and everyone else.
Lol no I wouldn't. If jr is dumb enough to not do background checks on his employees then he's not going to have freedom or money for long.
Your political indoctrination has made you so ignorant and dumb it's hilarious.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Noone I've

Vastet wrote:
Noone I've seen has said it's racist to question anyone's immigration status, liar. 

So then the real consipracy was by Obama and the Dems for letting in people they knew were Russian agents? It was all to set up Trump.

What are you talking about??? The entire political left in the US and Canada are pushing to make it a crime to question anyone's immigration status. You never heard of Sancutuary cities and states. That is what that means.

But Trump Jr's great crime is that he didn't racially profile the people that contacted him and determine they were criminals. If you do that with a Mexican or Arab, you'll lose your job and be call a xenophobic racist fascist. I guess Russian skin is too light.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So then the real

EXC wrote:
So then the real consipracy was by Obama and the Dems for letting in people they knew were Russian agents?

I'm quite certain every administration since WW2 has let in Russian agents. Never assume conspiracy when incompetence is the most likely scenario.

EXC wrote:
It was all to set up Trump.

Right, so Obama invited Russians into the country to screw Trump over 2 years after the election yet didn't mention 'Russian hackers' screwing with the election to prevent a bias against Trump during the election. Just how fucking brainless must you be to come up with these fantasies?

EXC wrote:
What are you talking about???

Reality. As opposed to your fictions.

EXC wrote:
The entire political left in the US and Canada are pushing to make it a crime to question anyone's immigration status.

Lies.

EXC wrote:
You never heard of Sancutuary cities and states.

I have. That has nothing to do with the subject.

EXC wrote:
That is what that means.

No it isn't.

EXC wrote:
But Trump Jr's great crime is that he didn't racially profile the people that contacted him and determine they were criminals.

Bullshit. Any business man or woman who doesn't vette the people they employ or meet with is so stupid that they should be locked up forever.

EXC wrote:
If you do that with a Mexican or Arab, you'll lose your job and be call a xenophobic racist fascist. I guess Russian skin is too light.

More lies from a chronic liar.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Any business

Vastet wrote:
Any business man or woman who doesn't vette the people they employ or meet with is so stupid that they should be locked up forever.

Tell that to all the rich fucks that employ illegal aliens. You don't get bent out of shape about that.

Anyone who crosses the border or is arrested must never be vetted to determine who they are. You Political Indoctrination requires this.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie. If people hire or work with or for or meet people without vetting them, they deserve whatever is coming to them. His indoctrination requires he make shit up constantly.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Everything EXC

Vastet wrote:
Everything EXC says is a lie. If people hire or work with or for or meet people without vetting them, they deserve whatever is coming to them. His indoctrination requires he make shit up constantly.

The issue of the rich hiring illegals is hardly talked about in the media. At most, they only get a small fine and never hard jail time. Both polical party elites support this system. There wouldn't be 20 million illegals in the USA if this were not the case.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie. The impact of people hiring illegals is inconsequential. 20 million immigrants, at most half of which are capable of working, in a 350+ million population has no impact of significance.