President Shithole on world slime tour.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
President Shithole on world slime tour.

So after years of intel stating over and over that Russia was fucking with our elections, this week Mueller and Rosenstien reconfirmed what the sane already knew by indicting 12 Russian operatives under control of Putin, a product of the Soviet Union and a KGB thug. So what does this asshole do? He insults our NATO allies who have been keeping up with meeting the spending dedline. He insults Merkle and May, and instead of blaming the perp, Putin, just like blaming a rape victim, he blames the DNC. And that part is ironic because part of defense spending should be cyber security, but the GOP likes gutting funding to everything to pay for tax breaks for billionaires.

Now that asshole is going to reward a product of Stalin's era by meeting him. President Shithole is literally shitting on the memories of the Soldiers who fought to defeat authoritarians and kept Stalin at bay. He is shitting on Reagan who helped end the Soviet Union knowing Putin wants Russia to go back to that authoritarin view.

Now he is going to Findland to meet a dictator in private with no way to record their exchange. I have never in my life ever seen such a treasonous President.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
Any American who whines

Any American who whines about their elections being messed with after more than half a century of doing the exact same shit to every country on Earth is hypocrite scum. You literally begged every country on Earth to do this shit.

Major props to Putin and Russia for being the ones to do it. Good job!

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Fuck you. We've always

Fuck you. We've always known and yes, they always have. None of that changes that Putin is a dictator. We do it too, yes. And? The only hypocrite here is you. If you want to defect to Russia, be my guest. Take President Shithole with you.

President Shithole is a despot wannabe. He is no Kennedy, he is not even a Reagan. He is a fucking pile of shit! 

He attacks our allies and praises dictators. He ignores his own intel and attacks REPUBLICAN intel agents, even ones he appointed. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
No fuck you, hypocrite scum.

No fuck you, hypocrite scum. Putin is an angel compared to the shit you Americans have done. Certainly isn't a dictator. He's been elected multiple times. Because he's a better leader than you've had in decades and certainly no more evil.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Please Obe Wan Vastet,

Please Obi Wan Vastet, tell everyone here why you are the good side of "The force"?

If your bullshit assumption is that I approve of everything America does, or has done in the past, THEN FUCK YOU, I do not.

I DO NOT approve of slavery or genocide of Native Americans or denial of LGBT rights or segregation or Japanese internment camps during WW2.

But none of that changes that Putin is a product of the monster STALIN. And it does not change that Putin wants to go back to that authoritarian age.

Now, having seen how President SHITHOLE has attacked my innocent, non violent hispanic neighors, and how he has vliified his OWN INTEL and how he as attacked the free press, an industry I have interned and worked in in the past, FUCK HIM. 

Trump behaves like a despot, not a western diplomat. 

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
Unlike American hypocrites I

Unlike American hypocrites I don't pretend that I'm the pinnacle of goodness. What I do is look at all sides of an issue and laugh when I see some ass whining about something done to them when they've spent half a century doing exactly the same shit to everyone else. You don't get to complain about Russian influence in your election, because not a single election has taken place on this whole planet since WW2 where Americans didn't interfere. In much more slimy ways than internet trolling.

Putin is a slime ball, but you have not had any president in my lifetime who was any better. In fact most were worse. So for you to bitch about Putin when it was American stupidity that put him in power to begin with is hilarious.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Unlike American

Vastet wrote:
Unlike American hypocrites I don't pretend that I'm the pinnacle of goodness. What I do is look at all sides of an issue and laugh when I see some ass whining about something done to them when they've spent half a century doing exactly the same shit to everyone else. You don't get to complain about Russian influence in your election, because not a single election has taken place on this whole planet since WW2 where Americans didn't interfere. In much more slimy ways than internet trolling. Putin is a slime ball, but you have not had any president in my lifetime who was any better. In fact most were worse. So for you to bitch about Putin when it was American stupidity that put him in power to begin with is hilarious.

When you can QUOTE ME where I ever claimed America's shit never stinks, I will concede. I am talking about Trump, just like I would condemn discrimination against LGBT, segregation, women being denied the right to vote, Japanese internment camps, and the genocide of native Americans. I CONDEMN ALL THAT SICK CRAP!

None of admitting that makes Putin a good guy. Again asshole, if you think things are better in Moscow or Syberia then fucking move there.

Trump is a piece of fucking shit, and so is Putin. That does not make every American as an individual, or every Russian as an INDIVIDUAL bad, but the leadership FUCKING SUCKS currently for BOTH. 

I will not support a fucking sick fuck who who sits in a POSITION OF HEAD OF STATE, which both DO, and support either whom attack rivals, scapegoat the rest of the world, attack media. THEY BOTH FUCKING DO THAT.

This isn't just no name people like you or me venting, these two ASSHOLES have money and power, and neither fucking care if either you or I, and not even their own populations get hurt. All those fuckers care about is power.

Putin and Trump are butt buddies. 

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
I don't have to quote squat,

I don't have to quote squat, you make quotes up all the time scum. You're a whiny American hypocrite bitch end of story.

You move to Moscow dickhead. I'm perfectly happy in Canada without a government that makes Putin look good.

News flash retard: Obama had more people assassinated in 8 years than Putin has since he was born. All your presidents are scum that don't deserve to be in the presence of Putin, who is a lesser but still very scummy person.