Poems published, and to be published.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poems published, and to be published.

Links to be added  here once they have been published. One poetry website which has published 3 of my poems has said they will be publishing 2 more in July. An atheist org has said it will be publishing one of them in September. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Links to be

Brian37 wrote:

Links to be added  here once they have been published. One poetry website which has published 3 of my poems has said they will be publishing 2 more in July. An atheist org has said it will be publishing one of them in September. 

Congrats

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Congrats

Thanks. Not getting paid a dime, but it is more exposure in a wider net.  My luck I'll end up like Poe or Plath after I die. And no, I am not claiming to be like them. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37