President Trump's approval ratings keep RISING!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 718
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
President Trump's approval ratings keep RISING!

 President Trump job approval rises AGAIN to a 1 year high!! This is despite the fact the media(93% of which are LIBERAL according to Pew) is frothing at the mouth while their heads EXPLODE 24/7 as they CONSTANTLY attack President Trump!!

 https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
pfft Trump makes himself a

pfft Trump makes himself a target. Attacks on him will never end as long as he's doing stupid shit and lying and attacking. If some idiot is standing on a corner calling people names, of course people will return the favour.

I don't know how anyone could think any American media is liberal. It isn't. Your country killed off the real left decades ago. You don't even know what liberal is you're so shifted right as an entire country. You think some idiots taking over secondary educational institutions are liberal, but as free speech is a liberal concept they cannot be liberal. They're some kind of mutated and twisted version of liberal which actually would be conservative in most other countries. If your democratic party was suddenly moved into Canada, it would replace our conservative party as the right wing political party.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15682
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:pfft Trump

Vastet wrote:
pfft Trump makes himself a target. Attacks on him will never end as long as he's doing stupid shit and lying and attacking. If some idiot is standing on a corner calling people names, of course people will return the favour. I don't know how anyone could think any American media is liberal. It isn't. Your country killed off the real left decades ago. You don't even know what liberal is you're so shifted right as an entire country. You think some idiots taking over secondary educational institutions are liberal, but as free speech is a liberal concept they cannot be liberal. They're some kind of mutated and twisted version of liberal which actually would be conservative in most other countries. If your democratic party was suddenly moved into Canada, it would replace our conservative party as the right wing political party.

 

Corporate Media CEOs are ecnomic conservatives. Just like any other business, their job is to keep and expand their market. I wouldn't say objective journalism is dead, but it certainly is under assault, especially with President Shithole in office.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Objective journalism isn't

Objective journalism isn't liberal journalism, it's objective. And it certainly is dead in the US, along with liberal journalism. Has been since the 90's. That you think Trump had anything to do with it is as cute as it is wrong. Not Trump and not Russians either, rather every American gets a share of the blame. But it starts with Fox.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 718
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
 President Trump is doing

 President Trump is doing just fine considering Pew research shows 93% of the media is liberal & on the Democrats' side! The mainstream media is like a wing of the Democratic party!

Everyone knows Mueller has NO case! All he has left is trying to interview him to catch him in a process crime which is a JOKE! If you REALLY have a case against someone you simply arrest them & then file an indictment! We know Mueller has NOTHING because with Washington leaking like a sieve if there was REALLY a smoking gun it would've leaked & Trump would've already been impeached!

A smoking gun means document or audio or Trump or the campaign paying Russia to help them win the election. That only exists in Democrats' DELUSIONS but it's actually very similar to what Christopher Steele did in his bogus dossier because they paid RUSSIAN sources through Steele!!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Lol you're so clueless.

Lol you're so clueless. Trump is definitely going down. Fortunately he's still less dangerous than Clinton was.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 718
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Lol you're so

Vastet wrote:
Lol you're so clueless. Trump is definitely going down. Fortunately he's still less dangerous than Clinton was.

Dude, you're delusional! You said that almost 3 months ago & President Trump's approval has only gone UP & the Russia SCAM hasn't indicted a single American for election interference much less the Trump campaign!! You've been saying Trump is done for YEARS now since the primaries when said he had NO chance to win the nomination & then you said he'd get annihilated by Hilary!  

The Russia HOAX is the biggest FRAUD in American history! You KNOW if there was any smoking gun of a crime by Trump it would've leaked EONS ago & he'd already be gone! Even many Democrats have said this. Imagine if Trump paid RUSSIAN sources through a firm for dirt on Hillary Clinton. You'd yell COLLUSION! Well then you believe the Democrats colluded with Russia because they PAID Russian sources for dirt on Trump through Fusion GPS!

i bet you live in the liberal bubble of the east coast or west coast and don't get out much. I'm in the heartland and President Trump is still very popular. For some it's because liberals are so TOXIC with their elitist, socialist, OPEN borders, lawless, ANARCHIST, extreme political correctness, GLOBALIST agenda!  

President Trump's approval ratings hit an ALL-TIME high recently & see below how his approval ratings are even better than you think!

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-approval-rating/

 

 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Lol you're so clueless. Trump is definitely going down. Fortunately he's still less dangerous than Clinton was.

Dude, you're delusional! You said that almost 3 months ago & President Trump's approval has only gone UP

 

Says the delusional idiot who can't tell the difference between approval in his base and overall approval.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

& the Russia SCAM hasn't indicted a single American for election interference much less the Trump campaign!!

 

So what? In my opinion that was never an issue.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
You've been saying Trump is done for YEARS now since the primaries when said he had NO chance to win the nomination & then you said he'd get annihilated by Hilary!  

I've now added you to the list of lying sacks of shit who make shit up on the fly and can't prove squat. I most definitely have not been saying Trump is done for years. I also never said Clinton would annihilate Trump. Find a brain, yours is defective.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
The Russia HOAX is the biggest FRAUD in American history!

 

Not even close.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
You KNOW if there was any smoking gun of a crime by Trump it would've leaked EONS ago & he'd already be gone!

 

So you don't have a clue how the justice system works either. Hardly a surprise.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Even many Democrats have said this. Imagine if Trump paid RUSSIAN sources through a firm for dirt on Hillary Clinton. You'd yell COLLUSION!

 

No I wouldn't give a shit. The idea that one cannot approach outside sources for information simply because they are outside sources is ridiculous.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Well then you believe the Democrats colluded with Russia because they PAID Russian sources for dirt on Trump through Fusion GPS!

 

Idgaf who talks to Russia about what. Russia did the entire North American continent a great service by showing Clinton is a traitor to democracy.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
i bet you live in the liberal bubble of the east coast or west coast and don't get out much.

 

Says the guy who lives in his moms basement and doesn't know what the sun looks like.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
I'm in the heartland and President Trump is still very popular.

 

He certainly is, amongst his base. Amongst undecided and democrats, however, he's the lowest a president has been. Ever.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
For some it's because liberals are so TOXIC with their elitist, socialist, OPEN borders, lawless, ANARCHIST, extreme political correctness, GLOBALIST agenda! 

 

Says the right wing nut job making shit up. You're so stupid you think anarchist is even remotely compatible with your other accusations. Brainless moron.

 

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
President Trump's approval ratings hit an ALL-TIME high recently & see below how his approval ratings are even better than you think!

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-approval-rating/

 

 

Lies. https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx. Funny how the very people who run the poll disagree with the idiots you source. Clinton, Obama, and Regan had the lowest approval of previous recent presidents at this point in their presidencies, and every one of them was still above where Trump is now. Learn to find real news sources.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15682
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Fuck polls. Trump is a

 

Fuck polls. Trump is a vile asshole bully. He is uising the same playbook of White Nationalism as WW2 Germany. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Fuck polls.

Brian37 wrote:

 

Fuck polls. Trump is a vile asshole bully. He is uising the same playbook of White Nationalism as WW2 Germany. 

I'd recommend you moving to Honduras to get away from all the racist white people here.

They also don't have a right to keep and bear arms so gun ownership is only 6% as opposed to 43% in gun nut USA. Sounds like the perfect place for you.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4125
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Fuck polls.

Brian37 wrote:

 

Fuck polls. Trump is a vile asshole bully. He is uising the same playbook of White Nationalism as WW2 Germany. 

Trump's son in law is an ethnic Jew with constant access to the inner workings of the White House and Trump just finished hosting a large contingent of black supporters as well as Kanye West.   Not exactly the kind of public image a self respecting white nationalist / NAZI would use but then logic has never been your strong suit.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

 

Fuck polls. Trump is a vile asshole bully. He is uising the same playbook of White Nationalism as WW2 Germany. 

I'd recommend you moving to Honduras to get away from all the racist white people here.

They also don't have a right to keep and bear arms so gun ownership is only 6% as opposed to 43% in gun nut USA. Sounds like the perfect place for you.

 

Everything EXC says is a lie. It is perfectly legal to possess firearms in Honduras, and protected by the constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Honduras

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4125
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

 

 

 

 

Interesting fact. I had no idea.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:.Everything EXC

Vastet wrote:
.

Everything EXC says is a lie. It is perfectly legal to possess firearms in Honduras, and protected by the constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Honduras

WTF. I said there constitution does not provide for the right to keep and bear arms. The link you provided says just what I said. Their corrupt arm forces decide what guns the people can have. The police/military do random searches and confiscate guns they find on people(unless they pay a bribe), but they don't go into areas controlled by gangs. Believe me I've traveled to these countries, while you've just lived in your nanny state your whole life(because you're a slave).

I never said it was illegal. The law is whatever the authorities in power at the time decide. The article says there is an active black market for guns, why would there be "an active black market for firearms" unless the government was instituting restrictions and high taxes on guns that keep the poor from defending themselves? If citizens want to buy they same weapons that the gangs have(assalt weapons), they have to buy them from the gangs.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
.

Everything EXC says is a lie. It is perfectly legal to possess firearms in Honduras, and protected by the constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Honduras

WTF. I said there constitution does not provide for the right to keep and bear arms. The link you provided says just what I said. Their corrupt arm forces decide what guns the people can have. The police/military do random searches and confiscate guns they find on people(unless they pay a bribe), but they don't go into areas controlled by gangs. Believe me I've traveled to these countries, while you've just lived in your nanny state your whole life(because you're a slave).

I never said it was illegal. The law is whatever the authorities in power at the time decide. The article says there is an active black market for guns, why would there be "an active black market for firearms" unless the government was instituting restrictions and high taxes on guns that keep the poor from defending themselves? If citizens want to buy they same weapons that the gangs have(assalt weapons), they have to buy them from the gangs.

Everything EXC says is a lie. I already posted the link to prove it. There's a black market for guns in the US, therefore there must be no right to bear arms in the US. Fucking retard.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
OK then, since you believe

OK then, since you believe gun rights and gun access in Honduras are same as USA, why don't these men in the caravan take up arms against the gangs that are kiliing, raping and stealing? Shouldn't we be arming them rather than giving amnesty to refugees? Let the women and children stay while the men fight?

If such a thing happens in USA, is Canada going grant amnesty to American men that are too cowardly to fight back? If in Canada, would you as a proud Canadian leave Canada rather than fight gangs that terrorize the populace?

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Everything EXC says is a

Everything EXC says is a lie. As if a few hundred people are going to overthrow multiple nations if only they had weapons. Except they had access to weapons and took off anyway, so clearly weapons don't do squat. As anyone with a single brain cell would instantly know, access to weapons does not make you invincible and capable of toppling governments and criminal organisations. Because they have better weapons, and more people to use them.

I'd love for EXC and every other moron who thinks having a gun will keep them safe to all congragate together so they could all be wiped out with a single shot. Improving the average intelligence of humanity a hundred fold instantly by weeding out the retards.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Everything EXC

Vastet wrote:
Everything EXC says is a lie. As if a few hundred people are going to overthrow multiple nations if only they had weapons. Except they had access to weapons and took off anyway, so clearly weapons don't do squat. As anyone with a single brain cell would instantly know, access to weapons does not make you invincible and capable of toppling governments and criminal organisations. Because they have better weapons, and more people to use them. I'd love for EXC and every other moron who thinks having a gun will keep them safe to all congragate together so they could all be wiped out with a single shot. Improving the average intelligence of humanity a hundred fold instantly by weeding out the retards.

How did the American revolution, the French revolution, the Bolshevic revolution, Castro's takeover of Cuba ever occur? According your statement, overthrow can never take place againt an entrenched well armed power. Isn't your dreams of overthrowing Capitalism just a pipe dream because an entrenched power can never be overthrown?

Small groups take over small area. You fight a guerrila war. Then more people join the revolutions grow to take out the gangs. The refugees should be asking for arms and training.

So if a heavily armed gangs took over your neighborhood and the Canadian goverment was too broke and corrupt to fight it, you would just leave because it could never be taken back? You only have courage to fight back in video games?

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
They mostly all had the same

They mostly all had the same thing in common: they happened hundred(s) of years ago when drones and missiles didn't exist. EXC is so retarded he doesn't realize weapon technology has skyrocketed since the last major successful revolution.

Cuba is a special case, and was not a revolution but an uprising against an oppressive outside government that wasn't willing to commit all resources to maintaining its hold on Cuba. It was a war between the US and Cuba, and the US lost it.

Why the fuck should I risk my life against a superior force over a piece of land when there's plenty of places I can go where I don't have to? You'd have to be as dumb as EXC to throw your life away for nothing.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:They mostly all

Vastet wrote:
They mostly all had the same thing in common: they happened hundred(s) of years ago when drones and missiles didn't exist.

These refugees should be asking for whatever weapons and training they need to take back their homeland. What does the advancement in technology have do with anything except what types of weapons they ask for. They just want to take advantage of US welfare system and amnesty laws.

 

Vastet wrote:

 Why the fuck should I risk my life against a superior force over a piece of land when there's plenty of places I can go where I don't have to? You'd have to be as dumb as EXC to throw your life away for nothing.

So you're lying when you claim to be "proud Canadian". Your only loyalty is to yourself. And you only prove my point that altruism and unselfishness are BS concepts.

You would just run away if well armed Islamists willing to die to impose Sharia took over your city. But then why shouldn't your fellow citizens oppose massive importation of Muslims since you would not fight Islamification.

Since Central Americans aren't willing to fight againt the gangs and corrupt government, isn't it up to the 'imperialist' US military to take them out. Otherwise they would take over all of the Americas?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:They

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
They mostly all had the same thing in common: they happened hundred(s) of years ago when drones and missiles didn't exist.

These refugees should be asking for whatever weapons and training they need to take back their homeland.

No, they shouldn't. And we definitely shouldn't train and arm them. Retards like you have tried that stupid shit before, and it led to things like isis and 9/11. It never went well for anyone.

EXC wrote:
What does the advancement in technology have do with anything except what types of weapons they ask for.

Retard EXC wants to make undefeatable opponents. And who's going to pay for the weapons and training that will cost a thousand times more than simply giving them shelter?

EXC wrote:
They just want to take advantage of US welfare system and amnesty laws.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
So you're lying when you claim to be "proud Canadian".

Everything EXC says is a lie. I don't have to be willing to throw my life away for nothing to be a proud Canadian. In fact, I wouldn't be Canadian at all if I were willing to throw my life away like that. I'd be American.

EXC wrote:
Your only loyalty is to yourself.

Projection from an admitted self absorbed sociopath.

EXC wrote:
And you only prove my point that altruism and unselfishness are BS concepts.

Everything EXC says is a lie. The fact people are willing to shelter refugees at no gain for themselves is conclusive proof that most people aren't self absorbed sociopaths like EXC.

EXC wrote:
You would just run away if well armed Islamists willing to die to impose Sharia took over your city.

Lol the fantasies this idiot comes up with. Never happen retard.

EXC wrote:
But then why shouldn't your fellow citizens oppose massive importation of Muslims since you would not fight Islamification.

Through all of history there has never been a massive importation of any ethnic group. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Since Central Americans aren't willing to fight againt the gangs and corrupt government, isn't it up to the 'imperialist' US military to take them out. Otherwise they would take over all of the Americas?

EXC is completely delusional. The exact same reason that prevents refugees from taking over their own countries also guarantees that their countries cannot take over our countries.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: No, they

Vastet wrote:
 No, they shouldn't. And we definitely shouldn't train and arm them.

Then who is to stop Islamists and criminal gangs from taking over everything? We just import every person in Latin America and Islamic world because no one ever stands up against gangs and Islamists? If our miltary does we're called imperialists, stop them at the border we're xenophobes?

Do you have a plan to house all these people, cat lady?

Vastet wrote:

 And who's going to pay for the weapons and training that will cost a thousand times more than simply giving them shelter?

If you give shelter to thousands, you're inviting millions more.

I actually think you could get volunteers to pay for it all. Government should charge a land/natural resource user fee to pay for national defense. 

Vastet wrote:

 I don't have to be willing to throw my life away for nothing to be a proud Canadian. In fact, I wouldn't be Canadian at all if I were willing to throw my life away like that.

Who says you throw your life away? If you could be educated, you could learn to fight with a low risk of being killed. Perhaps you are too dumb to learn.

If people listen to you then Islam will rule the world because they fight even though they may get killed. You never fight, so just surrender and live under Sharia law or a gang.

Vastet wrote:

 The fact people are willing to shelter refugees at no gain for themselves is conclusive proof that most people aren't self absorbed sociopaths like EXC.

BS. The open borders folks are not having refugees stay in their homes. No, they put the burden on taxpayers, then virtue signal about how they are so compassionate. They are like Christians that pray for people. Social Justice is a tax payer funded religion.

Why haven't these 'compassionate' people been sending money to help the poor in Central America so they don't become desperate in the first place? Why can't they just stay south of the border and have these compassionate leftists send them a check after working 2 jobs?

Vastet wrote:

Through all of history there has never been a massive importation of any ethnic group.

WTF. Do you even know your own country's history? How the hell did Canada go from being only Native Americans to nearly all Anglo/Christian in a short period? So why can't it happen again?

The same people that tell us how bad the rapid Anglo/Christian destruction of Native American culture/people are the same ones telling us that Islamic or poor latino culture could never take over. There must have been Native Americans like you that said all the Anglos immigrating were no big deal.

Vastet wrote:

The exact same reason that prevents refugees from taking over their own countries also guarantees that their countries cannot take over our countries.

If these people are not willing to fight the gangs in Central America, why would they ever fight them here? If everyone was like you Latin American gangs and Islamists can just send there people across open borders and no one would ever oppose them.

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Then who is to

EXC wrote:
Then who is to stop Islamists and criminal gangs from taking over everything?

Criminals, christians, islamists, nazi's, and hundreds of other groups have tried taking over for thousands of years, and every single one of them failed. It's hilarious how scared you are of toothless beasts.

EXC wrote:
We just import every person in Latin America and Islamic world because no one ever stands up against gangs and Islamists?

Noone is doing that retard. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
If our miltary does we're called imperialists, stop them at the border we're xenophobes?

Everything EXC says is a lie. The US hasn't had a genuine defence oriented military strike in my lifetime. And yes, stopping innocent people from entering the country just because they have a similar belief system as a random criminal is xenophobic. Why aren't you arguing to deport christians, who are by every measure the most likely to cause crime and terrorism in all of North America?

EXC wrote:
Do you have a plan to house all these people, cat lady?

It isn't happening so why should I, retard?

EXC wrote:
If you give shelter to thousands, you're inviting millions more.

Everything EXC says is a lie. The US and Canada both were built on accepting refugees. Why aren't we more populated than China? Because that's not how shit works.

EXC wrote:
I actually think you could get volunteers to pay for it all. Government should charge a land/natural resource user fee to pay for national defense.

No, government should seize all land and no individual or entity which isn't government should have any land property rights.

EXC wrote:
Who says you throw your life away?

Everyone and everything with even a semi-functional brain.

EXC wrote:
If you could be educated, you could learn to fight with a low risk of being killed.

There's no such thing as a low risk of being killed in a war against a superior opponent.

EXC wrote:
Perhaps you are too dumb to learn.

Projection. Why don't you go take care of all these threats personally if it's so easy? Win win scenario for everyone regardless of how fast you get killed.

EXC wrote:
If people listen to you then Islam will rule the world because they fight even though they may get killed.

Everything EXC says is a lie. That is exactly how religion loses power. All those willing to fight and die, die. And then the religion is forced to adapt to peace to survive.

EXC wrote:
You never fight, so just surrender and live under Sharia law or a gang.

Everything EXC says is a lie. I never said I'd never fight. I said I won't waste my life fighting a superior opponent over a patch of land when there's plenty of land that doesn't require I fight a superior opponent. Only a retard would do as you suggest. Even you are smart enough to know better, or you wouldn't be here talking stupid. You'd be dead.

EXC wrote:
BS. The open borders folks are not having refugees stay in their homes.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Your country is your home.

EXC wrote:
No, they put the burden on taxpayers, then virtue signal about how they are so compassionate.

Everything EXC says is a lie. There is no tax burden from refugees. There's a tax benefit.

EXC wrote:
They are like Christians that pray for people.

Ridiculous.

EXC wrote:
Social Justice is a tax payer funded religion.

Unproven assertion irrelevant to the discussion. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Why haven't these 'compassionate' people been sending money to help the poor in Central America so they don't become desperate in the first place? Why can't they just stay south of the border and have these compassionate leftists send them a check after working 2 jobs?

Why wouldn't the criminals and corrupt governments just take it? lol you're so dumb.

EXC wrote:
WTF. Do you even know your own country's history?

I do, you clearly do not.

EXC wrote:
How the hell did Canada go from being only Native Americans to nearly all Anglo/Christian in a short period?

It didn't. It took a good 400 years for that to happen. Moron.

EXC wrote:
So why can't it happen again?

How can it happen again when it never happened?

EXC wrote:
The same people that tell us how bad the rapid Anglo/Christian destruction of Native American culture/people are the same ones telling us that Islamic or poor latino culture could never take over.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
There must have been Native Americans like you that said all the Anglos immigrating were no big deal.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
If these people are not willing to fight the gangs in Central America, why would they ever fight them here?

A few reasons. Better equipment, better training, and the backup provided by police and military in North America. I'd never go fight a drug cartel in Mexico, in Mexico. But I'd happily fuck them up here.

EXC wrote:
If everyone was like you Latin American gangs and Islamists can just send there people across open borders and no one would ever oppose them.

Everything EXC says is a lie. That's a surefire strategy to lose.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:. Your country

Vastet wrote:
Your country is your home.

So go tell someone living in the streets that they are not really homeless since they are living in their home country. I'm sure that will make them feel so much better.

 

I didn't say they should fight a superior oppenent. They should be asking the US for arms and training so they would be superior to the gangs they are supposedly fleeing. Why are none of them asking for this? They are economic refugees fleeing the effects of overpopulation. But your indoctrination into the religion of social justice prevents you from ever seeing this obvious fact.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So go tell someone

EXC wrote:
So go tell someone living in the streets that they are not really homeless since they are living in their home country. I'm sure that will make them feel so much better.

Better to be homeless here than most places. That said, most homelessness could be resolved if not for idiots like you who want to increase the power and wealth of the rich at the cost of everyone else.

EXC wrote:
I didn't say they should fight a superior oppenent.

Yes you did. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
They should be asking the US for arms and training so they would be superior to the gangs they are supposedly fleeing.

No individual can match a street gang regardless of training and equipment. And you still haven't said who's going to pay for it. The refugees certainly can't. If it's taxpayers, then it's far cheaper in infinitely less risky to simply allow them in and to work than spend a million plus on each one in the hopes they use the training and weapons as intended instead of becoming the next al quida.

EXC wrote:
Why are none of them asking for this?

Where's your proof that no refugees have asked for it? Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
They are economic refugees fleeing the effects of overpopulation.

Everything EXC says is a lie. They are refugees fleeing crime and corruption created and financed by the US government.

EXC wrote:
But your indoctrination into the religion of social justice prevents you from ever seeing this obvious fact.

Everything EXC says is a lie. His indoctrination into the religion of anarchists and capitalists doesn't allow him to see the truth.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
You are deliberatly creating

You are deliberatly creating a strawman of 'they should go a suicide mission against a superior force'. I said they should ask for arms and training from the US, it they truely have fear of being killed in their homeland. Then they would be superior to the gangs.

There are pleanty of people in the US that don't like refugees flooding the country that would gladly pay for their training and weapons. Many would go there to help them. But the US military/government likes having a monopoly of power, so it would never allow this. That is why they don't want militias to voluntarily patrol the border.

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:You are

EXC wrote:

You are deliberatly creating a strawman of 'they should go a suicide mission against a superior force'.

 

No you made that argument yourself.

 

EXC wrote:
I said they should ask for arms and training from the US, it they truely have fear of being killed in their homeland. Then they would be superior to the gangs.


Except they wouldn't be, they would still be individuals up against a superior opponent.

 

EXC wrote:

There are pleanty of people in the US that don't like refugees flooding the country that would gladly pay for their training and weapons.

 

Then why haven't they? Not one American has made such an offer.

 

EXC wrote:
Many would go there to help them. But the US military/government likes having a monopoly of power, so it would never allow this. That is why they don't want militias to voluntarily patrol the border.

 

 

 

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
So your argument is that no

So your argument is that no amount of training and weapons from US military would enable asylum seekers to become a superior to the gangs in Central America. The US taxpayers have been waisting our money on military training and weapons systems that are no match for uneducated third worlders. So this taxation is basically theft and fraud. Since these gangs are so superior, they could at any time just take over US and Canada.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So your argument

EXC wrote:
So your argument is that no amount of training and weapons from US military would enable asylum seekers to become a superior to the gangs in Central America.

Incredible, for once EXC has (mostly) accurately portrayed the argument of an opponent.
I would say the corrupt governments are a much bigger issue than street gangs, but close enough.

EXC wrote:
The US taxpayers have been waisting our money on military training and weapons systems that are no match for uneducated third worlders.

And then EXC dives right back into the laughable land of fantasy. The US doesn't just provide some of the best training and weaponry on Earth to people interested in joining its military, it also provides a few million friends to back you up. It also continues to provide new training and new weapons and intel and resources and the moral support of the majority of the country. You cut off the US military from everything except training and weaponry and the US military would collapse in less than a decade, even without an opponent to fight.

EXC wrote:
So this taxation is basically theft and fraud. Since these gangs are so superior, they could at any time just take over US and Canada.

Everything EXC says is a lie. If they could take over, they would have. There's 0 comparison between hungry and scared refugees fleeing abuse and starvation and a military that is well fed and armed to the teeth and ready to flatten an entire country on a single command.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Incredible, for

Vastet wrote:

Incredible, for once EXC has (mostly) accurately portrayed the argument of an opponent. I would say the corrupt governments are a much bigger issue than street gangs, but close enough.

So basically, US taxpayers have been waisting their money for decades on weapons and military training because our military is too incompetent to take on third world shithole gangs and government.

The governments in Central America are all corrupt and ripping off the people and not providing any security.

But I'm still supposed to be a big fan of taxation???? WTF.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So basically, US

EXC wrote:
So basically, US taxpayers have been waisting their money for decades on weapons and military training because our military is too incompetent to take on third world shithole gangs and government.

Everything EXC says is a lie. You'd have to triple military spending to deal with just one of those countries. And you don't have the right to do so in the first place. The US is not the police of the world, and you aren't ethically capable of filling that role since the US would be number 1 on the list of agitator nations for the past 70+ years.

EXC wrote:
The governments in Central America are all corrupt and ripping off the people and not providing any security.

The US is corrupt and ripping off the people. It does however provide a measure of protection to its people, and so do those nations.

EXC wrote:
But I'm still supposed to be a big fan of taxation???? WTF.

You can shit on poor uses of taxpayer funds without shitting on taxes in general. If you had a functional brain you would do so. But you see a cancer cluster in the foot and instead of deciding to amputate the foot you just want to euthanize the patient.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You'd have to

Vastet wrote:
You'd have to triple military spending to deal with just one of those countries. And you don't have the right to do so in the first place.

When they dump their overpopulation problem in the USA lap, something must be done. There is no housing for them. No places to build housing without enviromental damage and destruction of wilderness.

Vastet wrote:

You can shit on poor uses of taxpayer funds without shitting on taxes in general. 

The goverments in shithole countires are a gang that shakes down anyone with money. That is essentially what things like income tax are, a shake down just because you earned some money. Not a fee for good service.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:When they dump

EXC wrote:
When they dump their overpopulation problem in the USA lap, something must be done. There is no housing for them. No places to build housing without enviromental damage and destruction of wilderness.

So build a wall then. Seems to be a popular idea. If you can't keep people out that's YOUR problem. Not some other country's problem.

EXC wrote:
The goverments in shithole countires are a gang that shakes down anyone with money. That is essentially what things like income tax are, a shake down just because you earned some money. Not a fee for good service.

False. Without taxes you wouldn't have roads, phones, internet, emergency services, health care, or even mail. These services do not work and do not exist without government to provide and/or subside them.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: So build a

Vastet wrote:
So build a wall then. Seems to be a popular idea. If you can't keep people out that's YOUR problem. Not some other country's problem.

The Wall supporters are idiots. The smugglers already use submarines and tunnels. You have to jail and heavily fine rich fucks that us illegal labor and renters. This should be a source of revenue for border security, not income tax.

50 years ago Hispanic labor leaders wanted to end illegal immigration. The labor leaders would send people to the border to beat up "wet backs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9jIXHhFJI

The left now invites illegal immigration and offers them all kinds of welfare. This is only possible through indoctrination of the masses.

Vastet wrote:
 Without taxes you wouldn't have roads, phones, internet, emergency services, health care, or even mail. These services do not work and do not exist without government to provide and/or subside them.

I've lived in third world countries where government has totally collapesed. I pay a toll to drive on roads, all these services are pay as you go. Works well and I don't have the high cost of living like USA and Canada.

The problem with the third world is high birth rates among the poor and high taxes on investement and work.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The Wall

EXC wrote:
The Wall supporters are idiots. The smugglers already use submarines and tunnels. You have to jail and heavily fine rich fucks that us illegal labor and renters. This should be a source of revenue for border security, not income tax.

Good luck doing that without taxes to pay for it. No cops to investigate or arrest, no justice system to prosecute.

EXC wrote:
50 years ago Hispanic labor leaders wanted to end illegal immigration. The labor leaders would send people to the border to beat up "wet backs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ9jIXHhFJI

The left now invites illegal immigration and offers them all kinds of welfare. This is only possible through indoctrination of the masses.

Everything EXC says is a lie. The left is as complicit as the right. In fact, it's usually people railing against illegal immigrants who are found supporting illegal immigrants. Which tells me you probably have an illegal immigrant working for you.
https://www.ranker.com/list/top-6-anti-immigration-activists-caught-using-illegal-labor/melodyyan

EXC wrote:
I've lived in third world countries where government has totally collapesed. I pay a toll to drive on roads, all these services are pay as you go. Works well and I don't have the high cost of living like USA and Canada.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Those roads were built by government and there's no such thing as pay as you go for emergency services. Never has been never will be.

EXC wrote:
The problem with the third world is high birth rates among the poor and high taxes on investement and work.

Everything EXC says is a lie. The problem with third world is education and quality of living, which is thanks to capitalism run amok and no socialist programs paid for by taxes.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
Those roads were built by government and there's no such thing as pay as you go for emergency services. Never has been never will be.

The government did nothing more that grant a right of way(a piece of paper) to private investor to build toll roads. In exchange for this piece of paper, corrupt politicians get a cut of tolls.

I paid a fee to get emergency services from a private company, no pay means no services when the government is broke(as the USA soon will be). This is the only way to get emergency services when the economy collapses.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The government did

EXC wrote:
The government did nothing more that grant a right of way(a piece of paper) to private investor to build toll roads.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Only governments build roads.

EXC wrote:
In exchange for this piece of paper, corrupt politicians get a cut of tolls.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
I paid a fee to get emergency services from a private company, no pay means no services when the government is broke(as the USA soon will be).

Everything EXC says is a lie. There's no such thing as pay as you go emergency services.

EXC wrote:
This is the only way to get emergency services when the economy collapses.

Everything EXC says is a lie. There were still emergency services the last 5 or 6 times the US economy collapsed. The distribution of power through the states ensures the continuance of emergency services even if the nation collapses. Because socialism is stronger and more capable than capitalism of running any and all services.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: There's no

Vastet wrote:
There's no such thing as pay as you go emergency services.

You haven't traveled outside Canada much so how would you know? You think all these dirt poor people living in the third world are getting free emergency services? And the rich in these countries don't? Are you naive.

You give them a number and password, a private comany sends ambulance if you paid.

If you ever worked hard so you could save up money to travel, the tax man will put you into a much higher tax bracket. So you are hopeless. Canada libtard government wants you to be a good little indoctrinated slave.

Vastet wrote:
 

Because socialism is stronger and more capable than capitalism of running any and all services.

But socialism always runs out of other peoples money. A robber can't rob the same people every day, eventually they either steal all they can or the victims protect their stuff better.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:You haven't

EXC wrote:
You haven't traveled outside Canada much so how would you know?

Everything EXC says is a lie. Unlike EXC, I have in fact travelled. Also unlike EXC, I educate myself instead of receiving indoctrination from the rich.

EXC wrote:
You think all these dirt poor people living in the third world are getting free emergency services?

When did I say that? Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
And the rich in these countries don't? Are you naive.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
You give them a number and password, a private comany sends ambulance if you paid.

So most people don't have access, and it doesn't qualify as an emergency service.

EXC wrote:
If you ever worked hard so you could save up money to travel, the tax man will put you into a much higher tax bracket.

Everything EXC says is a lie. If you save money the taxman doesn't come after you for a new bracket. Funny how little EXC understands how taxes work.

EXC wrote:
So you are hopeless.

Says the indoctrinated fool.

EXC wrote:
Canada libtard government wants you to be a good little indoctrinated slave.

Says the indoctrinated slave to the free man.

EXC wrote:
But socialism always runs out of other peoples money.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Socialism can't run out of other peoples money because everyone is included.

EXC wrote:
A robber can't rob the same people every day, eventually they either steal all they can or the victims protect their stuff better.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Many of the most successful thieves have been so successful because they targeted the same victim repeatedly. And again, the analogy has no bearing on socialism whatsoever.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: So most people

Vastet wrote:
So most people don't have access, and it doesn't qualify as an emergency service.

If you paid for the service, it works same as calling 911 in USA.

Vastet wrote:
 

Says the indoctrinated slave to the free man.

Who exactly has indoctrinate me? Where is there mass propaganda in favor of mandatory birth contro and an end to taxation?

The entire education system indoctrinates you with total dependence on government because all the teacher are totally dependent on the tax man to put a gun to people's head so they can survive. So you work to feed the goverment, you only get enough to survive. Same as any slave.

 

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:If you paid for

EXC wrote:
If you paid for the service, it works same as calling 911 in USA.

Which by definition means it doesn't work the same as in the US.

EXC wrote:
Who exactly has indoctrinate me?

The very people you say indoctrinated me. You are a perfect example of projection en masse.

EXC wrote:
Where is there mass propaganda in favor of mandatory birth contro and an end to taxation?

Propaganda regarding taxation and overpopulation is everywhere. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
The entire education system indoctrinates you with total dependence on government because all the teacher are totally dependent on the tax man to put a gun to people's head so they can survive.

Everything EXC says is a lie. There are multiple governments involved in education and they do not cooperate in the tin foil hat conspiracy garbage you espouse.

EXC wrote:
So you work to feed the goverment, you only get enough to survive. Same as any slave.

Everything EXC says is a lie. By paying taxes I get acces to a crapload of services I wouldn't have otherwise. Services that are proven to cost more and be less effective when run as for profit commercial enterprises.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Propaganda

Vastet wrote:
Propaganda regarding taxation and overpopulation is everywhere. Everything EXC says is a lie.

Huh? Where? Mandatory birth control and end to taxations guys are extremist nut jobs(just like atheists are to the religious). Show me any mainstream media or teacher pushing this?

All the media and schools do is push for more pubic funding for poor kids and schools. Non stop indoctrination to turn every child into the total care of the state and make America another overpopulated turd world shithole.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen