President Trump's approval ratings keep RISING!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
President Trump's approval ratings keep RISING!

President Trump job approval rises AGAIN to a 1 year high!! This is despite the fact the media(93% of which are LIBERAL according to Pew) is frothing at the mouth while their heads EXPLODE 24/7 as they CONSTANTLY attack President Trump!!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
pfft Trump makes himself a

pfft Trump makes himself a target. Attacks on him will never end as long as he's doing stupid shit and lying and attacking. If some idiot is standing on a corner calling people names, of course people will return the favour.

I don't know how anyone could think any American media is liberal. It isn't. Your country killed off the real left decades ago. You don't even know what liberal is you're so shifted right as an entire country. You think some idiots taking over secondary educational institutions are liberal, but as free speech is a liberal concept they cannot be liberal. They're some kind of mutated and twisted version of liberal which actually would be conservative in most other countries. If your democratic party was suddenly moved into Canada, it would replace our conservative party as the right wing political party.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:pfft Trump

Vastet wrote:
pfft Trump makes himself a target. Attacks on him will never end as long as he's doing stupid shit and lying and attacking. If some idiot is standing on a corner calling people names, of course people will return the favour. I don't know how anyone could think any American media is liberal. It isn't. Your country killed off the real left decades ago. You don't even know what liberal is you're so shifted right as an entire country. You think some idiots taking over secondary educational institutions are liberal, but as free speech is a liberal concept they cannot be liberal. They're some kind of mutated and twisted version of liberal which actually would be conservative in most other countries. If your democratic party was suddenly moved into Canada, it would replace our conservative party as the right wing political party.

Corporate Media CEOs are ecnomic conservatives. Just like any other business, their job is to keep and expand their market. I wouldn't say objective journalism is dead, but it certainly is under assault, especially with President Shithole in office.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Objective journalism isn't

Objective journalism isn't liberal journalism, it's objective. And it certainly is dead in the US, along with liberal journalism. Has been since the 90's. That you think Trump had anything to do with it is as cute as it is wrong. Not Trump and not Russians either, rather every American gets a share of the blame. But it starts with Fox.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.