Empathy for Incels

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Empathy for Incels

"If we are concerned about the just distribution of property and money, why do we assume that the desire for some sort of sexual redistribution is inherently ridiculous?"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/opinion/incels-sex-robots-redistribution.html

If one believes in wealth/income redistribution, why not support a society where there is an equal distribution of pleasure? There are men that score with a lot of women, and men that score with none. Seems pretty unfair and must be rectified. If forcing women to redistribute sex would be rape, then why is redistribution of income not theft?

The so-called empathy of leftists is gynocentric and totally fake. The total lack of empathy for incels just shows this.

They argue that all women must be given free birth control because it would be cruel if women couldn't have sex just because they couldn't afford birth control. So if that is the case, shouldn't society also buy hookers for incels? Why so much empathy for women and zero empathy for incels?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
I'm not sure

if I understand this correctly. It seems what this amounts to is, there's floks that want it to be a right for one's sex drive to go "haywire control". What I'm looking at here is what the Old Seer Psychosmurfs refer to as "progressive insanity syndrome", where the longer the world of people goes on the more insane they become. One aspect of civilization is the promotion of pleasure seeking propagated by profiting from people's pursuit of pleasure. In one way or another it's commercialized sex for pleasure and in turn creates more pursuit, which in turn creates more profit, which in turn causes people to pursuit more pleassure-yada yada yada, and the whole system feeds off it's own insanity. You'll notice that what's commonly understood to be the animal world doesn't have this problem because they stay with simple nature.

Love of money on one side, and body worship on the other, the very cause of the ending of societies. Intelligence isn't used to remain practical and becomes used to pursue obsessions by design. The ducks and geese don't have that option. Instead of remaining with the natural the world society pursues to devize itself to be an improvement when nature cannot be improved upon.  It's nothing more then intellectual stupidity. 

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
It's hilarious when a

It's hilarious when a sociopath tries discussing a subject they literally cannot understand. They start saying stupid shit like empathy should be discriminatory. Lets care not about women who get raped but about guys who don't get any. Let them rape women because clearly women don't matter but male virgins do. lol

A normal person who actually has and can understand empathy knows you can have empathy for everyone. But there's a point at which empathy doesn't fly because someone is intentionally denying and deluding themselves. If someone wants sex badly enough there's nothing stopping them. Hookers are cheap enough. I'm not going to feel bad for anyone who doesn't at least make an effort at the task they're whining about.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:It's hilarious

Vastet wrote:
It's hilarious when a sociopath tries discussing a subject they literally cannot understand. They start saying stupid shit like empathy should be discriminatory. Lets care not about women who get raped but about guys who don't get any. Let them rape women because clearly women don't matter but male virgins do. lol A normal person who actually has and can understand empathy knows you can have empathy for everyone. But there's a point at which empathy doesn't fly because someone is intentionally denying and deluding themselves. If someone wants sex badly enough there's nothing stopping them. Hookers are cheap enough. I'm not going to feel bad for anyone who doesn't at least make an effort at the task they're whining about.

So why don't you have the same attitude about the sexual marketplace as the economic one? There is great inequality in both. So, why not force women to provide sex to incels, just as I'm forced to provide money for poor women? I shouldn't feel this is theft, so women shouldn't feel this is rape, right?

I didn't say "empathy should be discriminitory". I think empathy presented as unselfishness is a BS concept designed to control the unwashed masses such as yourself. The fact that it is so discriminitory based upon ones sexuality show how fake and deceptive it really is. Politically Correct society has determined that we must have empathy for women that can't have sex because paying for birth control is a hardship, did anyone in Canada have any empathy for the Ryder truck driver? If he was protesting 'corporate greed', he'd be your hero. Arn't women just as greedy as corporations in not providing him any sex? So why not force equality in the sexual markeplace as you want in the economic one?

In Canada, hookers are not cheap, they are illegal for men(gynocentric society). Travelling to places where it is legal is expensive and Canada believes in taxing the shit out of the working man to pay for all the socialist benefits(usually going to women), making it difficult for men to travel(they want to keep you a slave to socialism). Your SJW society has trained you to have 'empathy' for women but not men. Why? Because weak men think that by being so supportive of what women want it will help them with the ladies. You don't have empathy, you have a mating strategy, a strategy to make you PC in your gynocentric society.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So why don't you

EXC wrote:
So why don't you have the same attitude about the sexual marketplace as the economic one?

Why don't you have the same views on planets and insects? Retard, there's no relationship whatsoever. Money is a construct designed to ease trade. Sex is personal and physical. There's no comparison to be made.

EXC wrote:
There is great inequality in both.

There's great inequality in most everything. You can't make people equal. It's impossible. People are not equal. All you can do is make people more equal than they are currently. And currently there's absolutely no difference between the options for a sex fiend and an incel. They are equal. The incel has chosen to not have sex.

EXC wrote:
So, why not force women to provide sex to incels, just as I'm forced to provide money for poor women?

You aren't entitled to be rich when you being rich makes those poor people in the first place. You are a thief stealing from the poor. Anyone who is rich is a thief stealing from the poor.
No women prevent any incel from getting laid, because there are options for an incel to get laid. The same options everyone has.
But you're a sociopath incel so you cannot understand the simplicity.

EXC wrote:
I shouldn't feel this is theft

Because it isn't theft, it's an attempt to counteract theft, as well as pay for society to function and enable yourself to be rich in the first place. Without a tax system every American would be a poor person living in a third world country, or in a dictatorship. But you'd probably like that.

EXC wrote:

so women shouldn't feel this is rape, right?

Wrong. YOU are the thief, not the government. And the woman should feel it is rape when it is rape.

EXC wrote:
I didn't say "empathy should be discriminitory

Yes you literally did, and your whole response so far has doubled down on that ridiculous and ignorant concept.

EXC wrote:
I think empathy presented as unselfishness is a BS concept designed to control the unwashed masses such as yourself.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Noone remotely intelligent in all of history has ever suggested that empathy has anything to do with selfishness or selflessness.

EXC wrote:
The fact that it is so discriminitory based upon ones sexuality show how fake and deceptive it really is.

No it just shows how stupid you are that you could so thoroughly fail to comprehend empathy. Even most sociopaths can understand empathy enough to fake it. You're completely clueless. You have to be brain damaged. There's no other explanation.

EXC wrote:
Politically Correct society has determined that we must have empathy for women that can't have sex because paying for birth control is a hardship, did anyone in Canada have any empathy for the Ryder truck driver?

I'm sure some did, but you can't make someone seek out sex. He had options, he chose not to take those options and instead do the EXC thing and lie and steal. I can't have empathy for someone complaining about something that is their own fault. Noone is preventing incels from having sex except incels.

EXC wrote:
If he was protesting 'corporate greed', he'd be your hero.

No he'd still be a deranged murderer who drove over random people on the street.

EXC wrote:
Arn't women just as greedy as corporations in not providing him any sex?

It's stupid shit like this that proves you're an ignorant sociopath. No they aren't remotely comparable. A woman who denies a man sex doesn't gain anything for denying sex. Ironically you are so backwards that a woman who doesn't deny sex is greedy, not the woman who denies sex.
A corporation stealing money has more money. A woman denying sex has less sex. Yet somehow in your delusional state you think opposites are equal. lolol

EXC wrote:
So why not force equality in the sexual markeplace as you want in the economic one?

There's already equality you're just too stupid to see it.

EXC wrote:
In Canada, hookers are not cheap, they are illegal for men(gynocentric society).

Wrong, hookers are cheap. And easy to find. They are on street corners and the Internet both. Their prices are reasonable. It is legal for women to sell sex. And unlike the US you're extremely unlikely to be charged even if a cop sees the transaction take place. You have to be committing some other crime to get the cops attention and be charged. You also have to be as stupid as EXC and take no precautions whatsoever.

EXC wrote:
Travelling to places where it is legal is expensive and Canada believes in taxing the shit out of the working man to pay for all the socialist benefits(usually going to women), making it difficult for men to travel(they want to keep you a slave to socialism).

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Your SJW society has trained you to have 'empathy' for women but not men. Why? Because weak men think that by being so supportive of what women want it will help them with the ladies. You don't have empathy, you have a mating strategy, a strategy to make you PC in your gynocentric society.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15680
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:It's

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
It's hilarious when a sociopath tries discussing a subject they literally cannot understand. They start saying stupid shit like empathy should be discriminatory. Lets care not about women who get raped but about guys who don't get any. Let them rape women because clearly women don't matter but male virgins do. lol A normal person who actually has and can understand empathy knows you can have empathy for everyone. But there's a point at which empathy doesn't fly because someone is intentionally denying and deluding themselves. If someone wants sex badly enough there's nothing stopping them. Hookers are cheap enough. I'm not going to feel bad for anyone who doesn't at least make an effort at the task they're whining about.

So why don't you have the same attitude about the sexual marketplace as the economic one? There is great inequality in both. So, why not force women to provide sex to incels, just as I'm forced to provide money for poor women? I shouldn't feel this is theft, so women shouldn't feel this is rape, right?

I didn't say "empathy should be discriminitory". I think empathy presented as unselfishness is a BS concept designed to control the unwashed masses such as yourself. The fact that it is so discriminitory based upon ones sexuality show how fake and deceptive it really is. Politically Correct society has determined that we must have empathy for women that can't have sex because paying for birth control is a hardship, did anyone in Canada have any empathy for the Ryder truck driver? If he was protesting 'corporate greed', he'd be your hero. Arn't women just as greedy as corporations in not providing him any sex? So why not force equality in the sexual markeplace as you want in the economic one?

In Canada, hookers are not cheap, they are illegal for men(gynocentric society). Travelling to places where it is legal is expensive and Canada believes in taxing the shit out of the working man to pay for all the socialist benefits(usually going to women), making it difficult for men to travel(they want to keep you a slave to socialism). Your SJW society has trained you to have 'empathy' for women but not men. Why? Because weak men think that by being so supportive of what women want it will help them with the ladies. You don't have empathy, you have a mating strategy, a strategy to make you PC in your gynocentric society.

Go fuck yourself. Taxes are not robbery dumbass! America, because of Reagan's bullshit deregulation and "don't tax the rich" has eroded our middle class and has only made the top richer.

 

And what the fuck does this nonsense have to do with a female's right to tell a man no? "Weak" is what you are. If you'd had been on the Titanic you'd shove anyone smaller than you, men women and children, to get a spot on the lifeboat.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Money is a

Vastet wrote:
Money is a construct designed to ease trade. Sex is personal and physical. There's no comparison to be made. 

I have to explain the basic facts of life to you.

First off, tons of scientists have examined the sexual marketplace and find a tremendous parallelism with the economic one. The sexual marketplace happens in public same as economic one, there is nothing personal and private about the selection process. Who ever met a sexual partner in their private bedroom? Women will go for men based upon economic factors.

So sex is so "personal", yet if someone has children, they become "our" children. Making babies is personal, but taking care of them craddle to grave is a public thing. How convient just switch from extreme libertarian to extreme socialism to benefit yourselves. what a load of crap.

Vastet wrote:
 

A woman who denies a man sex doesn't gain anything for denying sex. 

 

You don't seem to understand basic economics or the facts of life. Women are sellers, they sell for the best price they can get.

A parallel to what women do in the sexual markteplace would be landlords that doesn't rent to someone because their income is too low. Socialists believe that that landlords must be forced to lower their rent and taxpayers must subsidize payments when rent becomes too expensive.

Vastet wrote:
 

Noone is preventing incels from having sex except incels. 

 

Then noone is preventing any poor person from getting rich except poor people, so we don't need socialism.

Noone is preventing poor women from getting birth control so they can have sex. So why is one gender subsidized and not the other?

Vastet wrote:
 

Noone remotely intelligent in all of history has ever suggested that empathy has anything to do with selfishness or selflessness.

 

Huh? WTF?

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ppb-WoSAOsTcjwSj0rL4DA&q=empathy+selfless&oq=empathy+selfless&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.4299.13357...

You've done nothing but prove my point. I'm unworthy of any of your empathy because I disagree with your political views. So 'empathy' is really a political tool. And politics is all about controlling and enslaving the masses. Manipulate people's emotions and they'll go along with any irrational belief. Right out of the religion playbook.

 

 

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Taxes are not

Brian37 wrote:

Taxes are not robbery dumbass! America

Then why is Washington so full of corporate lobbyists? Are any of them calling for an end to taxing the working man? No! They are there to make money flow from corporate slaves to the corporate elites via taxation of work and wealth production.

Taxation in it's present form is wealth transfer from the working man to corporate special interests. Just like religion, they money you give is supposed to fund "God's work", but it goes to line the pockets of the lazy.

 

If you were on the Titanic, you'd have everyone get into overcrowded lifeboats because your political indoctrination requires you to never believe their can be too many people in any situation. So everyone dies.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:I have to explain

EXC wrote:
I have to explain the basic facts of life to you.

You don't have the slightest idea what the facts of life are moron.

EXC wrote:
First off, tons of scientists have examined the sexual marketplace and find a tremendous parallelism with the economic one.

First off that's a lie, second off even if it weren't a lie it's irrelevant.

EXC wrote:
The sexual marketplace happens in public same as economic one, there is nothing personal and private about the selection process.

More lies.

EXC wrote:
Who ever met a sexual partner in their private bedroom?

Quite a few people actually.

EXC wrote:
Women will go for men based upon economic factors.

That's an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with sex.

EXC wrote:
So sex is so "personal", yet if someone has children, they become "our" children.

Because a society by definition is social which by definition means we take care of each other. You want to live on your own in a forest, noones stopping you and noones going to miss you.

EXC wrote:
Making babies is personal, but taking care of them craddle to grave is a public thing.

The only people who've been soley cared for by the public from cradle to grave are people who went to the grave while still in the cradle. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
How convient just switch from extreme libertarian to extreme socialism to benefit yourselves.

EXC proving once again he doesn't know what libertarianism or socialism is.

EXC wrote:
what a load of crap

You certainly are a load of crap.

EXC wrote:
You don't seem to understand basic economics or the facts of life.

Says the fool who has consistently proved himself not only ignorant of all things economic political and scientific but also incapable of becoming learned in said categories for a decade.

EXC wrote:
Women are sellers, they sell for the best price they can get.

Wrong. Women are buyers, they buy the best quality they can get. Men are the ones selling, and always have been.

EXC wrote:
A parallel to what women do in the sexual markteplace would be landlords that doesn't rent to someone because their income is too low.

Retard landlords are not a remotely similar scenario.

EXC wrote:
Socialists believe that that landlords must be forced to lower their rent and taxpayers must subsidize payments when rent becomes too expensive.

No intelligent people think that. You don't have to be a socialist you just need a functional brain to recognize that infinitely growing cost of rent with non-infinitely growing wages will collapse society given sufficient time.

EXC wrote:
Then noone is preventing any poor person from getting rich except poor people, so we don't need socialism.

All rich people prevent all poor people from being not poor.

EXC wrote:
Noone is preventing poor women from getting birth control so they can have sex.

Everything EXC says is a lie. Half the American political system wants and is trying to limit womens access to birth control.

EXC wrote:
So why is one gender subsidized and not the other?

It isn't, so just another EXC lie.

Noone intelligent has ever in history suggested that selfishness or selflessness has anything to do with empathy. Your random google bit doesn't change that fact.

EXC wrote:
You've done nothing but prove my point.

Says the retard who's done nothing but lie and prove my point.

EXC wrote:
I'm unworthy of any of your empathy because I disagree with your political views.

Again EXC lies and again EXC demonstrates he's completely clueless about empathy.

EXC wrote:
So 'empathy' is really a political tool. And politics is all about controlling and enslaving the masses. Manipulate people's emotions and they'll go along with any irrational belief. Right out of the religion playbook.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Taxes are not robbery dumbass! America

Then why is Washington so full of corporate lobbyists? Are any of them calling for an end to taxing the working man? No! They are there to make money flow from corporate slaves to the corporate elites via taxation of work and wealth production.

Taxation in it's present form is wealth transfer from the working man to corporate special interests. Just like religion, they money you give is supposed to fund "God's work", but it goes to line the pockets of the lazy.

 

If you were on the Titanic, you'd have everyone get into overcrowded lifeboats because your political indoctrination requires you to never believe their can be too many people in any situation. So everyone dies.

It's hilarious that EXC is so stupid that he can't even see how impossibly false his claims are.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You don't have

Vastet wrote:
You don't have the slightest idea what the facts of life are moron.
 

Vastet wrote:
 That's an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with sex. 

Yes. reproduction has nothing to do with sex. Thank you for your enlightening me.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:You

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You don't have the slightest idea what the facts of life are moron.
 

Vastet wrote:
 That's an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with sex. 

Yes. reproduction has nothing to do with sex. Thank you for your enlightening me.

 

lol that you think all sex is an attempt to reproduce makes you a virgin as well as an idiot.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You don't have the slightest idea what the facts of life are moron.
 

Vastet wrote:
 That's an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with sex. 

Yes. reproduction has nothing to do with sex. Thank you for your enlightening me.

 

lol that you think all sex is an attempt to reproduce makes you a virgin as well as an idiot.

I just fucking stated that women reward rich men with sex. And that reproduction is the result of sex. The two most obvious fucking facts of life. And you fucking argue that I'm wrong and and idiot.

God damn you are dumb as shit.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC wrote:So

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
So why don't you have the same attitude about the sexual marketplace as the economic one?
Why don't you have the same views on planets and insects? Retard, there's no relationship whatsoever.

There are people that are winners and loosers in both the economic and sexual marketplaces. The loosers in both markets are under tremendous distress. As someone who is supposedly full of empathy, I find your lack of concern for incels quite revealing.

Obviouly you don't have empathy for this group because your political indoctrination tells you to limit your concern for justice to only a select groups that are politially correct. White male incels are obviously not on the list of victims of inequality.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:EXC

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You don't have the slightest idea what the facts of life are moron.
 

Vastet wrote:
 That's an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with sex. 

Yes. reproduction has nothing to do with sex. Thank you for your enlightening me.

 

lol that you think all sex is an attempt to reproduce makes you a virgin as well as an idiot.

I just fucking stated that women reward rich men with sex. And that reproduction is the result of sex. The two most obvious fucking facts of life. And you fucking argue that I'm wrong and and idiot.

God damn you are dumb as shit.

And you followed it up by claiming sex must be related to reproduction. God damn you're retarded. And a virgin.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:EXC

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
So why don't you have the same attitude about the sexual marketplace as the economic one?
Why don't you have the same views on planets and insects? Retard, there's no relationship whatsoever.

There are people that are winners and loosers in both the economic and sexual marketplaces.

Irrelevant. That doesn't make them comparable idiot. The economic market is public, the sexual is private. Anyone can get sex for a few bucks anywhere in the world. The same is not true for shelter and other necessities of life.

EXC wrote:
The loosers in both markets are under tremendous distress.

The distress of being a virgin can be cured by anyone. The distress of not having enough food for your children cannot be cured by most anyone, and those who can fix it have no interest in sacrificing an insignificant amount of their income to do so.

EXC wrote:
As someone who is supposedly full of empathy, I find your lack of concern for incels quite revealing.

Because you're a retard who doesn't understand how empathy works even after it's been explained a dozen times. Yet again, I can't empathize with people who volunteer to suffer. That's what they want.

EXC wrote:
Obviouly you don't have empathy for this group because your political indoctrination tells you to limit your concern for justice to only a select groups that are politially correct. White male incels are obviously not on the list of victims of inequality.

Lies from a sociopath who doesn't understand empathy because he doesn't have it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:.And you

Vastet wrote:
Anyone can get sex for a few bucks anywhere in the world.

Wrong. The only places that is true is in Socialist/Communist countries where after government stealing from everyone the can, the economy and society collapase. Women are forced to sell themselves for a few buck to survive.

Venezuela was a progressive/socialist paradise 10 years ago, Chavez a hero of the Hollywood left. Now it is the cheapest place on earth for sex. Same thing when Communism collapses the economy.

 

Vastet wrote:
And you followed it up by claiming sex must be related to reproduction.

Do you fucking know where babies come from or are you the biggest idiot on earth?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Wrong. The only

EXC wrote:
Wrong. The only places that is true is in Socialist/Communist countries where after government stealing from everyone the can, the economy and society collapase.

Wrong. Anyone anywhere in the world can pay for sex cheap.

EXC wrote:
Women are forced to sell themselves for a few buck to survive.

Like in the US.

EXC wrote:
Venezuela was a progressive/socialist paradise 10 years ago, Chavez a hero of the Hollywood left. Now it is the cheapest place on earth for sex.

Amazing how often EXC claims something as fact yet it is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Same thing when Communism collapses the economy.

Communism has never crashed an economy.

EXC wrote:
Do you fucking know where babies come from or are you the biggest idiot on earth?

EXC is still too stupid to understand sex doesn't necessarily mean reproduction, because he's a virgin who never went to school.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Amazing how

Vastet wrote:
Amazing how often EXC claims something as fact yet it is a lie.

$1.38 and falling. Such a socialist paradise.

http://www.mysexpedition.com/how-and-where-to-buy-sex/is-venezuela-the-cheapest-country-in-the-world-to-buy-sex/

But you wouldn't know anything about the outside world. You live in the Canadian Social Justice cult, they don't want you to know for yourself anything about the real outside world. Either work and be a tax slave or don't work and be happy just to get enough from government to survive. What a loser way to live. I've met a lot of Canadians in my travels that had their eyes open about how fucked up the social justice/anti hetrosexual white male indoctrination program. Slavery is for you.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:$1.38 and falling.

EXC wrote:
$1.38 and falling. Such a socialist paradise.

Not socialist but capitalist, because EXC is too stupid to know the difference.

http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Prostitution_Prices Bangladesh 60 cents. Fucking moron.

EXC wrote:

But you wouldn't know anything about the outside world.

Says the retard who literally just proved this is true of himself.

EXC wrote:
You live in the Canadian Social Justice cult, they don't want you to know for yourself anything about the real outside world.

Lolol an American suggesting anyone knows less about anything than himself is always a liar who drank the indoctrination koolaid. My asshole has forgotten more about the world than you'll ever know.

EXC wrote:
Either work and be a tax slave or don't work and be happy just to get enough from government to survive. What a loser way to live.

The opinion of an uneducated loser like yourself is literally irrelevant.

EXC wrote:
I've met a lot of Canadians in my travels that had their eyes open about how fucked up the social justice/anti hetrosexual white male indoctrination program. Slavery is for you.

Pure projection.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Inflation in Venezuala

 Inflation in Venezuala will hit 1,000,000%. So it is well below 60 cents by now. Thanks Socialism.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/venezuelas-inflation-will-hit-1-million-percent-thanks-socialism/2018/07/27/44b5ac16-91e0-...

Hugo kicked out all the capitalists and nationalized(aka) industry.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
But as there is no democracy

But as there is no democracy it isn't socialism. It's capitalism.

Also Bangladesh is still cheaper and you're sill wrong.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3878
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:But as there is

Vastet wrote:
But as there is no democracy it isn't socialism. It's capitalism.

Exactly. Socialism is state capitalism. Nationalizing industries is just creating a monopoly for the benefit of the rich and powerfu(the elites) in a society. Socialist leaders and party members are just as greedy as any corporation.

We don't need capitalism or socialism, we need individualism/anti-elitism. The only way to do that is to starve them of free money(aka taxes) and force everyone to earn their money.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No, socialism is socialism.

No, socialism is socialism. State capitalism is still capitalism. If the state owns the means of production then by definition it isn't socialism. Socialism is where the workers own the means of production.

We need both capitalism and socialism to some degree. Both are absolute prerequisites for a society.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.