Comey slams president Shithole in new book.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Comey slams president Shithole in new book.

It's all over the news of course. 

But basically he says what the sane already know, that 45 is a bully. Basically equates him as to behaving like a mafia boss.

I really am enjoying watching that fucker squirm.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Comey is a fucktard shithole

Comey is a fucktard shithole douche bag. One step behind Paul Ryan and Sean Hannity.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Comey just admitted that

Comey just admitted that he based his invetigation on the assumption that Hillary would win. He didn't want her globalist/open borders/tax slave agenda to be stopped by any cloud of suspitition. So he is an admitted partisian hack. One set of justice for the elites another for everyone else.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Patently ridiculous since

Patently ridiculous since both sides of the coin were elitist pro rich.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.