President Shithole reverses transgender service,

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
President Shithole reverses transgender service,

I look at ALL service this way. You can do it or you cant. I didn't. Why should I care who defends me, or what gender or orientation they identify with? This is simply bigotry on the part of the GOP.

I couild not handle combat, but there are certainly females and gays and transgeder who could. Instead of worrying about gender identity, our goverenment should worry about care of all our vets when they come home.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
This transgender shit is

This transgender shit is because they were going in to the military to have the surgery. It has nothing to do with if they can do the job or not.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:This

digitalbeachbum wrote:

This transgender shit is because they were going in to the military to have the surgery. It has nothing to do with if they can do the job or not.

I'm willing to pay for it. I think you should get it paid for if you are willing to risk your life. 

If the fucking bigots don't like that FUCK THEM.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Issue wouldn't even exist if

Issue wouldn't even exist if you just had healthcare.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Issue wouldn't

Vastet wrote:
Issue wouldn't even exist if you just had healthcare.

The fundies would still argue that it is ellective. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I'm willing to

Brian37 wrote:

I'm willing to pay for it. I think you should get it paid for if you are willing to risk your life. 

Funny how the same people that want transgendereds serving in the military generally hate the military and tell us our wars are totally unnecessary and immoral. If someone is willing die for an unnecessary reason, doesn't that make them suicidal? If can be irrational about what to die for, why are they not irrational about their gender dysphoria?

Many transgenered people are mentally ill. They are running away from who they are. Yes, it would be nice to have a rational social contract where mental illness could be a condition that is treated. But that would seem impossible.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol I love how completely

lol I love how completely brainless EXC is.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I love how Vastet just

I love how Vastet just goes along with whatever his Social Justice masters tell him to believe. Just like any religious fanatic. Yes, just go along with genital mutilation as a cure for someone having a mental issue. Oh and make sure the taxpayers pay the bills to these 'doctors' who are total scam artists. Such a rational social contract.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love how EXC has to lie in

I love how EXC has to lie in order to even mention me in a post because he can't comprehend basic logic and can't defeat any of my arguments.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I love how EXC

Vastet wrote:
I love how EXC has to lie in order to even mention me in a post because he can't comprehend basic logic and can't defeat any of my arguments.

Can't refute my arguments. So just insult, call me racist/sexist/homophobe/retarded. Soros must be so proud of how you follow the playbook.

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:I

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Can't refute my arguments. So just insult, call me racist/sexist/homophobe/retarded. Soros must be so proud of how you follow the playbook.

EXC is so stupid he has to copy me because he can't make up a retort let alone an argument. The koch brothers cheque is in the mail to him now.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

EXC is so stupid he has to copy me because he can't make up a retort let alone an argument. The koch brothers cheque is in the mail to him now.

LOL, you guys crack me up. 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Yes, Vastet you must believe both that gender is a social construct and that trangendered people are born that way. Also, believe that there is nothing wrong with transgenered people, yet they require treatments on the the taxpayer's dime for their condition. Nevermind the contradiction and logical inconsistency of holding both these view, you religion of PC requires your brain to do nothing but insult those that point our your irrationality.

BTW, the koch bros. are douchebags. Part the the cabal that has flooded USA and Canada with mass immigration which has created the housing crisis, urban sprawl, low wages, etc...  When you're soon living on the streets you can thank them.

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Yes, Vastet you

EXC wrote:
Yes, Vastet you must believe both that gender is a social construct and that trangendered people are born that way.

Lie. Gender is biological and based on x and y chromosomes. You flat earth retard.

EXC wrote:
Also, believe that there is nothing wrong with transgenered people, yet they require treatments on the the taxpayer's dime for their condition.

Another lie from the holocaust denier.

EXC wrote:
Nevermind the contradiction and logical inconsistency of holding both these view, you religion of PC requires your brain to do nothing but insult those that point our your irrationality.

Another lie by an idiot who thinks the world is 5000 years old.

EXC wrote:
BTW, the koch bros. are douchebags.

You must really love the taste of their dick sweat since you have their cocks in your mouth all the time.

EXC wrote:
Part the the cabal that has flooded USA and Canada with mass immigration which has created the housing crisis, urban sprawl, low wages, etc...  When you're soon living on the streets you can thank them.

More lies from a retard who supports mass murder.

Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Gender is

Vastet wrote:
Gender is biological and based on x and y chromosomes. 

Yet feminists like Justin Tredeau will tell us that gender differences are all the result societal sexism. They tell us if women make less on average or are less in some profession, it is 100% caused by 'mysoginists' like me and not genetics. But then push for children to be trannies because they were all born that way. Your political indoctrination forces you to play along with their irrationality. 

Vastet wrote:

More lies from a retard who supports mass murder. Everything EXC says is a lie.

Yes, throw every lie you can. I don't live under a tyranny of feelings as you do. Far easier for you hurl insults than deal with facts and logic.

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Yet feminists like

EXC wrote:
Yet feminists like Justin Tredeau will tell us that gender differences are all the result societal sexism. They tell us if women make less on average or are less in some profession, it is 100% caused by 'mysoginists' like me and not genetics. But then push for children to be trannies because they were all born that way. Your political indoctrination forces you to play along with their irrationality.

I literally just proved otherwise. Everything EXC says is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Yes, throw every lie you can. I don't live under a tyranny of feelings as you do. Far easier for you hurl insults than deal with facts and logic.

The Hitler supporter can dish out the lies but he can't take them. Everything EXC says is a lie. He doesn't know what facts are and logic is.