What 11 Billion People Mean for Disease Outbreaks

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
What 11 Billion People Mean for Disease Outbreaks

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-11-billion-people-mean-disease-outbreaks/

So we can thank TMFP and our insane immigration policies for this years flu epidemic. More diseases to follow... enjoy!

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
More fear and hate.. enjoy!

More fear and hate.. enjoy!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
More bs too. Population

More bs too. Population numbers will almost certainly have squat to do with any pandemic that occurs. Any such pandemic will most likely be caused by massive overuse of antibiotics for decades.
And EXC should be happy, he'll get the population control he wants. If everyone is lucky he'll be the first to get sick.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:More bs too.

Vastet wrote:
More bs too. Population numbers will almost certainly have squat to do with any pandemic that occurs. Any such pandemic will most likely be caused by massive overuse of antibiotics for decades. And EXC should be happy, he'll get the population control he wants. If everyone is lucky he'll be the first to get sick.
LOL

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:More bs too.

Vastet wrote:
More bs too. Population numbers will almost certainly have squat to do with any pandemic that occurs. Any such pandemic will most likely be caused by massive overuse of antibiotics for decades. And EXC should be happy, he'll get the population control he wants. If everyone is lucky he'll be the first to get sick.

No. SJW/libtards like to live in Poop filled cities like SF:

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Remember, it would be racist and unjust to ask anyone to not poop in the streets. Enjoy your hepititis. Coming to the 'enlighted activist' cities of Canada soon.

As populations increase, opprotunities for microbes to mutate and be transmitted increase exponentially. Nature has mechanism to prevent one species from becomming too dominant at the expense of all other species.

Think of it a increasing bio-diversity by taking down the oppresors. Are you one of these haters of others species? You only like members of your own species and too hell with all the rest?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol, if a very few people

lol, if a very few people shitting in the streets would cause a pandemic, society would have died out millenia ago when everyone did it.

No, as populations increase, opportunities for diseases evolving rise linearly. Otherwise all human life would have died out centuries ago.

Also, you could cut the population by 1000x and the risk of transmission wouldn't change in the slightest. The ability to travel anywhere in the world in a day would be exactly the same.

Everything exc says is a lie.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seems that nature, not

Seems that nature, not Vastet, has the last word.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Everything EXC says is a lie

Everything EXC says is a lie

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Just testing to see how

Just testing to see how that social distancing is working out for you in Canadian Calcutta.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC

EXC wrote:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-11-billion-people-mean-disease-outbreaks/

So we can thank TMFP and our insane immigration policies for this years flu epidemic. More diseases to follow... enjoy!

If one is going to bitch about migration, then Native Americns have every right to bitch about White Europians bringing over diseases that killled their ancestors off. 

I have no problem with pointing out where a bacteria/virus starts from. But neither are humans and neither give one fuck about race/nationality/politics/ or religion. A virus will kill an atheist as easily as a Jew or Muslim or Buddhist or Christian or Hindu.

FYI MORON, even if one stops all migration, but don't stop shipping, the shipping on boats or planes can still allow a virus to piggyback. Just like rats on ships snuck in when Europeans invaded the Americas.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only thing I'm bitching

The only thing I'm bitching about is the idiocy of the world to think humans can just let our populations grow uncontrollable and not expect nature will strike back against unrestrained growth. Humans are causing a mass extintion event among other species, we are constantly invading the space of other species. Well, one of them gave us their virus. What else did we expect would happen?

When the fuck are we ever going to admit that the only way to have a clean and sanitary planet is to start mandating norplant? NYC is overcrowded sewer, its subway is a microbe incubator on wheels. What other outcome should we expect? But we are supposed to welcome the whole world to live here, all right on top of each other or else you're a racist. Enjoy your attempt at social distancing asshole.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The only thing I'm

EXC wrote:

The only thing I'm bitching about is the idiocy of the world to think humans can just let our populations grow uncontrollable and not expect nature will strike back against unrestrained growth. Humans are causing a mass extintion event among other species, we are constantly invading the space of other species. Well, one of them gave us their virus. What else did we expect would happen?

When the fuck are we ever going to admit that the only way to have a clean and sanitary planet is to start mandating norplant? NYC is overcrowded sewer, its subway is a microbe incubator on wheels. What other outcome should we expect? But we are supposed to welcome the whole world to live here, all right on top of each other or else you're a racist. Enjoy your attempt at social distancing asshole.

Humans ARE an invasive species. But when you talk about overpopulation, don't fucking cherry pick. It isn't up to third world countries, industrial big countries to get a handle on population, it is a GLOBAL problem outside race, religion, politics, geography. It is a human problem. 

More specfically the ones who can help mitigate the world's problems, are the billionaires of the world, they have the most contorl over resources, but they only care about profits, not global stability.

So if you are going to bitch in one thread about not having the ability to go to the movies, eat at McDonalds or fill up your Hummer, do know those are the same coroporate fucks whom see you as a tool, to exploit, and they don't give one fuck about you.

Certianly there ARE business owners who want to do the right thing. But globally, not enough. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Humans ARE an

Brian37 wrote:

Humans ARE an invasive species. But when you talk about overpopulation, don't fucking cherry pick. It isn't up to third world countries, industrial big countries to get a handle on population, it is a GLOBAL problem outside race, religion, politics, geography. It is a human problem. 

So why does science tell us that we need to control the population of invasive species, our pets and species like wild horses where humans have removed their natural predator. Yet 'science' is strangely quite on the need to limit human population growth even though with our technology, we are by far the most invasive and most capabable of destruction of ecosystems?

The answer is of course that scientists are whores. Their motive is personal survival same as every other creature. So they know not to even suggest such a thing in current political environment of don't do anything that might risk being called a racist, least your carrer would be finished.

Brian37 wrote:

More specfically the ones who can help mitigate the world's problems, are the billionaires of the world, they have the most contorl over resources, but they only care about profits, not global stability.

So if you are going to bitch in one thread about not having the ability to go to the movies, eat at McDonalds or fill up your Hummer, do know those are the same coroporate fucks whom see you as a tool, to exploit, and they don't give one fuck about you.

Certianly there ARE business owners who want to do the right thing. But globally, not enough. 

How can there be stabilty when human population just keeps growing? Why not have stable population numbers globally and then we can talk about stability for everyone economically and a stable enviroment for other species. There is no stability anywhere when we globally add 3 people per second to our tiny biosphere. The deaths from this virus are an insignificant tiny blip.

The left loves Bill Gates. But how does his efforts to erradicate malia actually help anything? If malaria is wiped out, so are the rainforsts that are now protected by human encroachment by the malaria virus.

The virus hasn't changed anything for me except mask wearing. I already knew the world was a very unsanitary place thanks to overpopulation. People think I was crazy, but now not so much. It is basic science and reason that we can't just cram more and more people into a finite space.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC

EXC wrote:

The title of your thread impiles popiulation. YOU DO fucking know that humans fuck in every damned nation on the face of the planet.

If you want to argue that our species is growing faster thatn we can manage it, I would agree. But what the fuck does that have to do with imigration? Are you trying to stupidly argue that humans don't try to move where they think they can do better in life?

Hey DUMBASS, the issue isn't immigration, the issue is educating the world on EDUCTATION, and resource managment. Our planet isn't a game of tag, capture the flag, or dodgeball. ALL 7 BILLION OF US ARE THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES.

If you want to argue overpopulation that is GLOBAL, not white, not black, not arab, not Indian, not Russian, not Isral not Sweddish, not Japanese. OUR SPECIES FUCKS TOO MIUCH, but it is not a racial national thing.

But please don't blow smoke up my ass, that if you are struggiling and somewhere where you are not getting what you need, that you would not try to go somewhere where you could do better? MIGRATION is what humans have alaways done you stupid FUCK.

FYI moron, the virus does not give a shit about pasports, passenger jets, cagro ships, cargo jets, or mexico. You do understand that the word "Pandemic" doesn't mean "poor white people"?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The title

Brian37 wrote:
The title of your thread impiles popiulation. YOU DO fucking know that humans fuck in every damned nation on the face of the planet.

Yes, I have noticed that. I have noticed that we have evolved a sex drive that only gives a fuck about fucking. So this sex drive says fuck society and fuck the planet. It is like the virus, it doesn't care who gets hurt, it just wants to proliferate. That is why humans are the virus, our need to reproduce is fucking up everything. 

Brian37 wrote:

If you want to argue that our species is growing faster thatn we can manage it, I would agree. But what the fuck does that have to do with imigration? Are you trying to stupidly argue that humans don't try to move where they think they can do better in life?

Migration in the world is entirely from countries with high birth rates to countries with low native birth rates, from high density poor places to wealthier lower density places. So, the fact is the migration is largely driven by overpopulation.

So what is your argument then, that the world is better off being an overpopulated shithole everywhere rather than is it now, with some pockets suck as Scandanavia where there is relative stabilty due to low birth rates. They need to import massive numbers of largely religious immigrants that will create the same kind of problems that we see in the countries they are desperate to leave. Is that compassion or insanity?

Brian37 wrote:

Hey DUMBASS, the issue isn't immigration, the issue is educating the world on EDUCTATION, and resource managment. Our planet isn't a game of tag, capture the flag, or dodgeball. ALL 7 BILLION OF US ARE THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES.

The highly educated have few children and the poorly educated have few but are given welfare by the educated classes. Your're the expert on evolution, so what is the end game of this reverse eugenics? 

Brian37 wrote:

If you want to argue overpopulation that is GLOBAL, not white, not black, not arab, not Indian, not Russian, not Isral not Sweddish, not Japanese. OUR SPECIES FUCKS TOO MIUCH, but it is not a racial national thing.

I think the USA should use our military and other forces to make birth control mandatory globally. No one should have a child if they can't prove that they can take care of it and there is not already massive enviromental damage in the areas where the child will live.

Why do you think it is appropriate for countries that have stability thanks to a low birth rate import the overpopulation of the third world and have their high birthrates fuck up their stability?

Isn't this greedy capitalists brainwashing the native population to accept this mass migration? Why do find the white man's take over of North America so evil. But now it would be racist and evil to not allow other groups to do likewise?

Brian37 wrote:

But please don't blow smoke up my ass, that if you are struggiling and somewhere where you are not getting what you need, that you would not try to go somewhere where you could do better? MIGRATION is what humans have alaways done you stupid FUCK.

Religion is what humans have always done too, so why call for an end to it as you do? War is something humas have always done, but is that a good idea in a world where WMDs can be easily made?

Humans have not been on the verge of destroying all wildness globally as we are now.

Is there some magical way the earth can support more human life? Do you enjoy seeing so many species go extinct and every wildness area take to support growing human population?

Brian37 wrote:

FYI moron, the virus does not give a shit about pasports, passenger jets, cagro ships, cargo jets, or mexico. You do understand that the word "Pandemic" doesn't mean "poor white people"?

Actually you are quite wrong about disease affecting all races the same. Obviously the immune systems of blacks are superior at whites at dealing tropical diseases like malaria, because they evolved together. We know the Native Americans could not handle all the diseases of Europe. The same may be true of coronavirus and their may be some genetic reasons why whites have lower mortality. But I know, your religion of political correctness forces you to ignore the obvious fact that disease is greatly affected by genetics so of course race would play a role. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Another great article on