What other atheists/agnostics are for President Trump & see the DANGER in liberalism?

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 724
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
What other atheists/agnostics are for President Trump & see the DANGER in liberalism?

Sorry but I've not posted in years! I've met other skeptics who voted for President Trump so I know they're out there! 

I mean look at what liberalism has done to Europe! NO true atheist wants quasi-OPEN borders & MASS Islamic immigration like the Democrats want! Look what they've done to Europe with HUNDREDS killed after terror attacks every few months! And you all KNOW Muslims are a LOT more fanatical than Christians are! I know plenty of Christians who live the EXACT same type of lifestyle I do except on Sunday they go to a building & pray, sing songs, & eat! The Democratic base WANTS large scale illegal alien & Muslim immigration! Again NO atheist should be for breaking the law & importing religious fanatics!

 

I'm a former Democrat that left along with MILLIONS of others because Democrats have gone INSANELY far left with 31 genders for bathrooms in New York while racializing EVERYTHING & finding EVERYTHING offensive! You realize around half the movies & TV shows before 1980 couldn't even have been made today because liberals find them "offensive" ?? It's sheer LUNACY!!

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Dude, you KNOW that's bullshit!

No, it's a 100% guaranteed fact.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Trump slayed TWO political dynasties!

He did no such thing. There were no political dynasties in contention. You Americans have someone in office for two terms and you think that makes a dynasty? LOL Then Obama did it first and thus is superior, and people only chose Trump because Obama wasn't running.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
That's not been accomplished by ANY president in DECADES!

Bullshit, Obama did it twice in a row just a few years ago. Trump ain't shit.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
And you don't know all the dirt the GOP has on Sanders!

There isn't any. Sanders is the best politician your country ever had.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Trump would've beaten Sanders by even MORE votes because more blacks Hispanics would've stayed home!

No, Trump wouldn't have won a single district because Sanders is intelligent and works for Americans, while Trump is a buffoon who only works for himself.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
If you didn't notice, some of Sanders' crowds were even MORE white than Trump's crowds! LMAO!

Yeah, if he was in a pure white town. So what? Just shows Sanders cared and campaigned more. Trump didn't even visit half the country.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Even Newsweek agreed with me. See below

Newsweek ain't shit. Sanders would have roflstomped Trump, that is a simple fact. The ONLY reason Trump won was because Clinton was proven a traitor so the entire left was split in half, and Sanders voters chose Trump over the evil bitch who subverted democracy. Even Clinton would have owned Trump if she'd played fair and beat Sanders (of course that wasn't possible).

The shit you posted is pure lies. From the very beginning of the campaign Clinton was strong-arming the whole DNC to force her to be the only candidate. When it came out she'd already lost but decided she was superior to the American people and kept going instead of resigning as any credible politician would have done, splitting her own voters in half and giving Trump tens of millions of votes he never would have had otherwise. Clearly the idiots at Newsweek were the ones who didn't bother reading dates. Try using a news source that isn't full of shit next time.

Also, funny how you claim Vermont's health system started by Sanders failed when Vermont has the best health system in your entire country, by every measure. You're delusional.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Drumpf is as corrupt and

Drumpf is as corrupt and full of shit as all the other politicians. He's worthless and unproductive.

 


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3917
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Your comments are worthless. If you can't talk with out making a fallacy every other sentence then don't comment because you are filled with hate and fear.

 

You tell us that without illegal immgrants we'd have no food to eat, and my comments are filled with fear??? Where do you come off???

He's the one who's right. Where do you come off?

Yes of course, for millions of years of human evolution, people have done whatever was necessary to eat and help their families survive. Suddenly now native born US citzens would starve to death rather than pick some apples. Any theories on why Canadians are not afflicted with this disorder? You should write a scientific paper on this amazing discovery of how one's native citizenship affects basic survival insticts.

Your religion of political correctness is poison.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Yes of course, for

EXC wrote:
Yes of course, for millions of years of human evolution, people have done whatever was necessary to eat and help their families survive. Suddenly now native born US citzens would starve to death rather than pick some apples.

Hey retard, Americans have been starving for decades. Kids are homeless and starving. Where's the rush of people going to the orchards? Why is it only immigrants?

EXC wrote:
Any theories on why Canadians are not afflicted with this disorder?

Because we're more socialist and less capitalist. Because we're smarter, in better shape, better educated, better cared for, etc.

EXC wrote:
You should write a scientific paper on this amazing discovery of how one's native citizenship affects basic survival insticts. Your religion of political correctness is poison.

One doesn't write a scientific paper on the ridiculously obvious no matter how many brain washed right wing nutjobs refuse to accept reality.

Your religion of incompetence and ignorance is poison.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3917
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Americans have

Vastet wrote:
Americans have been starving for decades. Kids are homeless and starving. Where's the rush of people going to the orchards? Why is it only immigrants?

Here is why:

Welfare pays better than the orchards. Welfare is payment for votes.

The prision scam won't send prisoners into the orchards because they want to rip off the taxpayer.

USA takes care of immigrants before we do our own people. Brings in immigrants at the beheast of the rich to keep wages low/rents high.

Mandatory birth control for those that can't or won't take care of their offspring is taboo to even talk about.

The wealthy and corporations have monopolized farmland and water.

 

Don't blame me, I hate both political parties and media. I stopped residing in USA because it is so irrational, lets the mentally ill roam the streets homeless.

Vastet wrote:
Because we're more socialist and less capitalist. Because we're smarter, in better shape, better educated, better cared for, etc.

No. Canada is only doing better than other countries because of less population pressure. A very large land mass with a very small population, very low birth rate.

Yet, Canada imports more food than it produces. Also have a hunger problem with children.

https://www.albertafarmexpress.ca/2015/02/02/its-a-shame-that-canada-imports-more-food-products-than-it-exports/

https://www.foodbankscanada.ca/Hunger-in-Canada/About-Hunger-in-Canada.aspx

 

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Welfare pays

EXC wrote:
Welfare pays better than the orchards. Welfare is payment for votes.

Lie. Welfare doesn't even pay rent. Welfare is a joke that doesn't stop people from becoming homeless because for decades idiots like you have whined about a system that costs practically nothing and benefits the whole country and ensured it could no longer do its job.

EXC wrote:
The prision scam won't send prisoners into the orchards because they want to rip off the taxpayer.

No prisons don't do it because it would cost more to run such a system than to not. Prisons in the US are profit industries. The security costs of shipping prisoners to orchards for a week would be more than the orchards would make in a year.

EXC wrote:
USA takes care of immigrants before we do our own people.

Lie. Americans always take care of themselves first.

EXC wrote:
Brings in immigrants at the beheast of the rich to keep wages low/rents high.

Lie. Immigrants aren't brought into the US. Immigrants choose to go to the US on the US lie/promise of opportunity and equality and freedom that don't actually exist.

EXC wrote:
Mandatory birth control for those that can't or won't take care of their offspring is taboo to even talk about.

Lie. Without immigration your aging population would have already collapsed your whole country.

EXC wrote:
The wealthy and corporations have monopolized farmland and water.

Capitalism for you.

EXC wrote:
Don't blame me, I hate both political parties and media.

The only rational thing to do with a liar is blame the liar, so yes we should blame you.

EXC wrote:
I stopped residing in USA because it is so irrational, lets the mentally ill roam the streets homeless.

Funny how you say this but you're against welfare and healthcare. Hypocrite scum.

EXC wrote:
No. Canada is only doing better than other countries because of less population pressure.

Lie. Per capita we take in more refugees than you multiple times over. The fictional population pressures you refer to in your fantasies would be worse here if they actually existed.

EXC wrote:
A very large land mass with a very small population, very low birth rate.

Same as you.

EXC wrote:
Yet, Canada imports more food than it produces.

Lie. Canada exports more food than it imports.
http://www.agr.gc.ca/eng/industry-markets-and-trade/international-agri-food-market-intelligence/canada/?id=1410072148230

EXC wrote:
Also have a hunger problem with children.

Less so than you.
https://www.children.org/global-poverty/global-poverty-facts/facts-about-poverty-in-usa?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImsGe9Ieh2gIVCLjACh2SXAvu...

Everything EXC says is a lie.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.