More proof Israel is evil

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
More proof Israel is evil

 http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/shocking-story-israel-disappeared-babies-160803081117881.html


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3882
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Or it could just be that

 Or it could just be that there are too many people competing for the resourses of a very small area causing conflict and atrocities on both sides. I don't believe Jews are evil and Canadians are morally superior. You have a much lower population density so Canadians would be at each other's throats if they had the same population pressures.

Have you ever ask yourself why Canada is so 'morally superior'? Any theories? You have nearly identical DNA as Israel's Jews. But for you, evil is the way to go since your cultural indoctrination requires you believe this way.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
^ Dumb ass proves he didn't

^ Dumb ass proves he didn't read the article while pushing his psychotic and fascist idea to solve problems that don't exist, and tops it with the cherry of a strawman. Typical retard exc in action.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Or it could just

EXC wrote:

 Or it could just be that there are too many people competing for the resourses of a very small area causing conflict and atrocities on both sides. I don't believe Jews are evil and Canadians are morally superior. You have a much lower population density so Canadians would be at each other's throats if they had the same population pressures.

Have you ever ask yourself why Canada is so 'morally superior'? Any theories? You have nearly identical DNA as Israel's Jews. But for you, evil is the way to go since your cultural indoctrination requires you believe this way.

I think you are missing the point. The issue has nothing to do with over population. You have one government stealing babies from families, then lying to them, then giving the babies to families they favor. If the population was smaller and in a larger area, you'd still have the same results because one government is acting as a bully to the other people.

Also, "nearly identical DNA" applies to all humans


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 718
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

Vastet wrote:

 http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/shocking-story-israel-disappeared-babies-160803081117881.html

It says they were Jewish children but they were also Yemeni. So they were Jewish Yemenis?? Never knew they existed! 

 

Almost all of the missing children were from Jewish families that had arrived from Arab countries shortly after Israel's creation during the Nakba of 1948, when hundreds of thousands of native Palestinians were expelled from their homes.

IN PICTURES: Nakba - 'Palestinians will return to their stolen lands'

The mystery has been dubbed the Yemenite Children Affair, because most of the children who disappeared were from Yemen. But there were also significant numbers from Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia and the Balkans.

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
In every aspect of politics

In every aspect of politics between governments, the one who has the power to enforce their actions are the ones who get away with the travesties.

If Palestine had a massive army or nukes, they could bully anyone. Look at Russia. Russia bombs civilians and no one can do any thing about it because they can't be bullied.

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Same with the US, UK,

Same with the US, UK, France, and a few other countries.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 718
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:In

digitalbeachbum wrote:

In every aspect of politics between governments, the one who has the power to enforce their actions are the ones who get away with the travesties.

If Palestine had a massive army or nukes, they could bully anyone. Look at Russia. Russia bombs civilians and no one can do any thing about it because they can't be bullied.

 

You are describing the Muslim power structure in most majority Muslim nations! They bully & oppress minorities or outright BAN them!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Because they can. Any

Because they can. Any religion that held such political power did the exact same thing. Israel still does it today, as do some christianity based African states.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15681
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Dumb ass

Vastet wrote:
^ Dumb ass proves he didn't read the article while pushing his psychotic and fascist idea to solve problems that don't exist, and tops it with the cherry of a strawman. Typical retard exc in action.

 

Ok Genius, what is the solution, nuke Isreal? You some sicko already tried to get rid of Jews and ended up committing suicide in a bunker.

If you want to argue Bibi being a warmonger that is one thing, but ALL THREE of the religions of Abraham stem from the same religious mythology, and that to me is the real problem. But if you think pointing out what Isreal does wrong, means an entire population deserves death, is bat shit insane. 

 

Oh no, you didn't say that right? "Evil" is what you just called an entire nation. Are you saying every single Israeli is evil? 

 

I think Kim Jong Un is evil. I think the Imams who control Iran are evil. But I'd never claim every unfortunate individual living under those powers are all evil. 

 

I hate what religion does to human thought, and I do think it is the core cause of the divisions in Palistine/Israel. But no, I do not see Islam as innocent just because I don't like everything Israel does. I am happy to see the recent push to investigate Bibi, and hopfully that asshole will get busted. But the world has enough war and violence.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Ok Genius,

Brian37 wrote:
Ok Genius, what is the solution, nuke Isreal?

Hey retarded shitstain, if you're going to quote me then stay on topic with that quote.
How the fuck would dropping nukes fix anything dumb ass?
See? That's me staying on topic with the quote I posted. Learn to do it. Moron.

Brian37 wrote:
You some sicko already tried to get rid of Jews and ended up committing suicide in a bunker.

You're the one who advocates genocide, not me. My opposition to genocide is exactly why I correctly compare Israel to Nazi Germany.

Brian37 wrote:
If you want to argue Bibi being a warmonger that is one thing, but ALL THREE of the religions of Abraham stem from the same religious mythology, and that to me is the real problem.

Yeah cause you're stupid. The problem is Israel has the longest running death camps in human history. They don't have to renounce their religion to stop being the second biggest asshole in the world. They just have to start treating people like people.

Brian37 wrote:
But if you think pointing out what Isreal does wrong, means an entire population deserves death, is bat shit insane.

Again, you're the one who advocates genocide, not me. I call for the death of Israel, not the death of Israel's population.

Brian37 wrote:
Oh no, you didn't say that right? "Evil" is what you just called an entire nation.

And deservedly so. Even more than America, as all Israeli's are literally participants in evil. You American's can at least say you didn't personally fuck over the world, you can point to your leaders and military. Every Israeli is part of Israel's army, which means every Israeli is a war criminal.

Brian37 wrote:
Are you saying every single Israeli is evil?

You're damn straight I did.

Brian37 wrote:
I think Kim Jong Un is evil.

Kim Jong Un actually has justification for everything he does. The most powerful countries on Earth have beaten his country to a pulp and regularly threaten its very existence. His people are starving because of America. He's not innocent, but sanctions have never hurt him. They only hurt the people of North Korea.
Which is the polar opposite of Israel, which has the support of the strongest nations on Earth yet still has decades old death camps. North Koreans have more freedom and better living conditions than Palestinians. Not by much, but they do.

Brian37 wrote:
I think the Imams who control Iran are evil. But I'd never claim every unfortunate individual living under those powers are all evil.

Another nation provoked and antagonised by America. Funny how the countries you're naming are problems because of your own country.

Brian37 wrote:
I hate what religion does to human thought, and I do think it is the core cause of the divisions in Palistine/Israel.

You're wrong. The core cause is Israel running death camps. Who follows what fictional god is beside the point.

Brian37 wrote:
But no, I do not see Islam as innocent just because I don't like everything Israel does.

Who said islam was innocent? islam isn't innocent. But then islam isn't running the worlds oldest death camps, so they're better than Israel.

Brian37 wrote:
I am happy to see the recent push to investigate Bibi, and hopfully that asshole will get busted. But the world has enough war and violence.

Yeah so just let Israel treat Palestinians like the Nazi's treated the jews. -Brian37

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
More proof Israel is evil. I

More proof Israel is evil. I bet the scumbags brian and exc won't even watch it because they are evil and they support evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:More proof

Vastet wrote:
More proof Israel is evil. I bet the scumbags brian and exc won't even watch it because they are evil and they support evil. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

All I needed to hear is "that Dennis Prager" video.

Dennis Prager is a piece of shit. His videos are filled with lies and falsehoods.

When you look up the phrase "fake news" the example given is his name and website.

Oh, his "university" is a joke. People who watch the videos become less intelligent when watching them.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Dennis Prager was barely

Dennis Prager was barely mentioned and was criticised in the vid.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Dennis Prager

Vastet wrote:
Dennis Prager was barely mentioned and was criticised in the vid.

Yep. However the discussion is specifically about his video which then leads to her speaking about the experiences in Palestine.

Doesn't change anything. Prager is a fucking lying bag of dog shit slime. He's worthless other than being used as an example of what to avoid in life.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
http://www.newsweek.com/gaza-

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
For analysis

take it as one will, there's quite a number of these videos like this on youtube.

 

https://youtu.be/YPGQ-iB7mcY

 

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4125
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:take it as

 .


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4125
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote: take it as

Old Seer wrote:

take it as one will, there's quite a number of these videos like this on youtube.

 

https://youtu.be/YPGQ-iB7mcY

 

 

       Your vid has been censored by JewTube.

 

 

 

 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Click on

the blue area that says, "I understand and wish to proceed.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet

After I learned about how Israel was formed I have never supported the existence of it.

However, what are the Palestinians leaders doing right? I'm not sure they are the solution for so many innocent people.


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13208
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Palestinians have made

Palestinians have made attempts to come to a peace, Israel always moves the goalposts and steals land or launches offensives to put a stop to it. Israel has all the power, they also bear all the responsibility. Well most of it. The US and the rest of the West is much to blame also. But it's mostly Israel. Name one country in human history that locked people up for decades without making a single effort to establish peace. Not even the Nazi's did that.

A terrorist organisation is currently a government because Israel has treated Palestinians so poorly that it took terrorists to provide food and shelter. Hamas has done more for Palestinians than every organisation, religious and otherwise, has done combined throughout all of history. That such could ever have happened is absolute proof that Palestine isn't the problem. Palestinians can't leave in any direction. All of them are locked up with tanks assault rifles and nukes pointed at them. Anything they do is justified and justifiable.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.