Superbowl 52

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Superbowl 52

Normally I would not root for someone in the Skins division, but at the same time, I do root for the underdog. So Brian Sapient, this one time I will be rooting for the Eagles to beat the Pats in 2 weeks. Dynasties get borring after a while. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
BREAKING NEWS,THE FBI has

BREAKING NEWS,

THE FBI has filed domestic terrorism charges against the Philadelphia Eagles for their 38 to 7 slaughter of of the Minnesota Vikings. In realated news, CSI investigaters say they could not find any fingerprints, DNA or the bodies of any of the Vikings players. <------ Siri Satire Translator, "Vikings got their asses kicked."

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've been a Eagles fan for a

I've been a Eagles fan for a long time and I have discarded the NFL for better things. This will be the first Super Bowl I won't be watching in my entire life. I really don't care.

BTW - I have to give credit where it is due. Belecheck is a genius. He put that team together and while Tom Brady is a good QB, any one of twenty QB in the last 20 years could have fit in to that position and performed just as well.

It's a team effort. People who give all the credit to the QB do not know any thing about football.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
  Pats, Bill and Brady are

Pats, Bill and Brady are going to hold the title of "Greatest Team" in Superbowl History" for generations for sure.

But still, I am no fan of long dynasties. Once you have won a couple I like to see new teams win. I will be rooting for the Eagles this one time, despite their being in the Skins division, my home town Washington. 

So for Brian Sapient, GO EAGLES!

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 No thanks, foot ball is

No thanks, foot ball is gay.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: No

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

No thanks, foot ball is gay.

You not liking that sport only means you don't like it. I don't like soccer or golf, so? Other people like it. No law on the books saying everyone has to like the same things as far as entertainment.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Soccer, golf ? ...totally

Soccer, golf ? ...totally gay.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Your baiting does not work.

Humans like a variety of sports, just like we like a variety of food. Just like we like a variety of music. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Humans like a variety of sports, just like we like a variety of food. Just like we like a variety of music. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Your baiting does not

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Your baiting

Brian37 wrote:

It's totally gay that you claimed baiting doesn't work and that you posted the exact same response 9 times in a row to prove that baiting doesn't work.  

That's just sad Brian....and gay.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

It's totally gay that you claimed baiting doesn't work and that you posted the exact same response 9 times in a row to prove that baiting doesn't work.  

That's just sad Brian....and gay.

Look at you. Someone wants a Nobel Prize. 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
  No thanks, Nobel Prize is

No thanks, Nobel Prize is too gay for me.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 I am sure that Brian

I am sure that Brian Sapient gives a shit what you think of his Eagles or my comments regarding your bullshit in this thread. 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Brian, did you know that

Brian, did you know that Brian is the most common first name among male homosexuals in the US ?  It's true.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
First Super Bowl I didn't

First Super Bowl I didn't watch. I had the TV on so the girls could watch Timberlake, but for the entire game I ignored everything.

Glad to see the Eagles win. I will go watch the highlights now.

I wonder if Brian watched it? Being a big Eagles fan I wonder what his take away was on the game?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 Brian Sapient was really

Brian Sapient was really happy about it being an Eagles fan. 

But regardless of team atheists fans really do get tired of the "thank God" crap, as if there were not more important things in the world.

I really am happy for the Eagles and their fans because it had been several decades since their last Championship, but never a Super Bowl.

50 to 60 million humans on average worldwide per year DIE at every age from everything you can think of. 

I 'm not claiming they don't have the right to beleive, I just think the logic is not there.

If I had to believe, I wouldn't want to believe in a God who cares more about a well off person when  millions worldwide suffer.

I am a Redskins fan, but even though my team was not in it, I was litterally cheering for the Eagles as if they they were my team. It is very rare for me to do that. It was mostly and underdog issue. 

But no, a diety WAS NOT involved, and even if one wants to claim that, I would hope it's priorities were on more important things.

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I literally did not watch

I literally did not watch a single SECOND of football this past season! The NFL no longer even exists for me!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote: I

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

I literally did not watch a single SECOND of football this past season! The NFL no longer even exists for me!

I'm the same way. I've ended my relationship with football. I still like to watch the highlights with amazing catches or runs.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if Vince can pull

I wonder if Vince can pull it off this time.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.